Located in the heart of Downtown Houston, Commerce Towers offers a unique residence with white glove service. With over 50 floor plans to choose from, 11- and 18- feet ceilings, hardwood floors and sound insulated walls, Commerce Towers is a unique downtown Houston condo.
- Address: 914 Main Street, Houston Texas 77002
- Built In: 2002 (renovations between 1995-2004)
- Number of Units: 125
- Location: Downtown Houston, near Bayou Lofts, Franklin Lofts, St. Germain Lofts
- Price Range: $280,000 - $2 million
For more information or available Commerce Towers Condos for sale, call Paige Martin at
713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
But don't just take our word for it; Commerce Towers recently received an "Award of Excellence" issued by Texas Construction Magazine. This award is given to one high rise in Texas each year for best construction!
A Jesse Jones building, built in 1928, Commerce Towers' convenient location in the heart of Houston's downtown district is nearby several major city landmarks and attractions, situated along the underground downtown tunnel.
For more information on available Commerce Towers condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24-hour concierge service
- Commerce Towers' valet service can assist you with hiring maids, butlers, caters and other service providers to make your Downtown living enjoyable.
- 24-hour full valet service
- Commerce Towers' valet service will carry groceries, packages, laundry, business materials and provide general assistance.
- Porter service
- Five passenger elevators plus service/pet elevators
- Electronically controlled gate in parking garage with access control cards
- Guest parking
- Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- Private party facility with fully equipped kitchen for meetings or entertaining
- Bi-weekly dry cleaning service available
- Wiring with high speed Fiber Optic CAT 5
- Media room with wide screen television
- Conference Room for meetings
- Emergency generator
- Rooftop heated swimming pool
- Jogging / walking track
- Northwind® HVAC system (This enables homeowners to have control of heating and air from within their unit at any time of the year.)
- Houston Police Department officer on-site
- 24-hour controlled access
- Weekly car wash service available
- Climate-controlled storage space