Standing 401-feet tall in Houston’s Galleria is the residential highrise, The Mercer Condominium.
With 55 condos spread out within its 30 floors, The Mercer Condominium is located at 3388 Sage Road in Houston, Texas, 77056. The Mercer condos come in one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans built with 12-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as fireplaces and private balconies in select units.
- Address: 3388 Sage Road Houston, Texas, 77056
- Built In: 2003
- Number of Units: 55
- Nearby buildings: Montebello, The Manhattan and The Empire
- Neighborhood: Galleria
For more information or available The Mercer Condos for sale, call Paige Martin at
713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
The Mercer Condos For Sale
Built in 2003 within the upscale Uptown Houston area, The 30-story high Mercer Condominium is a towering luxury residential condo building that also overlooks Downtown Houston and Galleria. The Mercer is also near the Tanglewood and Memorial Park neighborhoods, giving its condos for sale owners a plethora of entertainment and leisure options.
The Galleria Mall, European-inspired Uptown Park shopping center, the Westin Galleria and the Westin Oaks Houston hotels, numerous world-class restaurants, bars, and other commercial establishments are all a short distance from The Mercer. Memorial Park on the other hand is one of the city’s “greener” and more wooded areas, allowing owners of condos in The Mercer the chance to enjoy the park and its “naturesy” vibe any time they want.
Downtown Houston and the Uptown business districts are in close proximity to the residential highrise too. Both areas house a good portion of the total Houston workforce, allowing Houstonians who live in one of the condos in Mercer a relatively easy transit between their home and workplace.
This convenient location near the aforementioned areas afford The Mercer residents the chance to have a comfortable and balanced work-life lifestyle
The Mercer Condos For Sale Features And Amenities
Architectural firm EDI Architecture ensured that The Mercer Condominium tower stay true to the upscale and first-world standards of Uptown Houston. The building itself has very modern design features and proof of this 20th century architectural approach are the sleek lines and columns that give off a “soaring and imposing” effect. Currently the 45th tallest building in Houston, The Mercer more than hold its own amongst the skyscrapers in the city in terms of structural soundness and aesthetics.
These features and design tones extend to the condos for sale in The Mercer. The Mercer is filled with modern-themed condos that come with very high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and open living areas flooded with natural light. The one-, two-, and three-bedroom residences are all built with designer flair, upscale materials, and features that maximize space and light.
For more information on available The Mercer condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swimming pool with heated spa
- Elegant clubroom with kitchen for entertaining
- Expansive Floorplan Designs
- 2 Residences per floor for floors 1-25
- 1 Residence per floor for floors 26-30
- 4 story secure parking garage with 2 assigned
- spaces per residence
- High speed, controlled access elevators
- Dramatic architectural styling with custom exterior details
- Unique European concrete construction for optimal sound reduction
- 24-hour front desk staffing
- Fitness facility
- Pet friendly property
- Lush landscaping throughout the grounds
- Granite entry in foyer
- Soaring 12-foot ceilings throughout
- Large private balcony with skyline views (per plan)
- Crown molding in foyer, living and dining areas
- Decorative two-tone paint
- Pedestal sink in powder bath
- Full size washer/dryer connections
- Sink in utility room
- Pre-wired for intrusion alarms
- Convenient television outlets in living room, bedroom, study and kitchen
- Gas burning fireplace