12 Things 2727 Kirby Condo Buyers Should Know
Located in Upper Kirby, 2727 Kirby is one of Houston’s luxury high rises.
- Construction for the 400-foot, Ziegler Cooper-designed residential building started in 2006.
- 2727 Kirby Condominiums opened its doors in 2009.
- It features 70 units spread across 30 floors.
- The building is centrally located along Kirby Drive, just south of Westheimer Road.
- 2727 Kirby is minutes away from several restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores and boutiques. Premiere retail and entertainment centers like Highland Village, River Oaks Shopping Center, and the Galleria.
- The condo building also has easy access to main Houston roads like Westheimer Road, Kirby Drive, Richmond Avenue, Buffalo Speedway, and Southwest Freeway.
- Thanks to its great location, 2727 Kirby residents are highly accessible to and from key Houston districts like the Galleria/Uptown area, Downtown, and the Medical Center.
- 2727 Kirby residents are zoned to some of the HISD’s top-rated schools, including Poe Elementary, Lanier Middle School, and Lamar High School.
- Building amenities include a concierge and valet service, private and semi-private elevators, large balconies, a heated infinity pool, a putting green, a fitness center, and a theater room, among others.
- Each 2727 Kirby condo unit are equipped with Italian Snaidero cabinetry, European appliances, and other luxury features and fixtures.
- Units at 2727 Kirby at River Oaks generally feature 2- to 3-bedroom floor plans.
Sizes range from 2,400 to more than 4,500 square feet.
- Prices for 2727 Kirby condos for sale are typically priced between $500,000 to more than $2,500,000. The most expensive units can sell for nearly $10,000,000.
2727 Kirby Condos: Upper Kirby Houston Neighborhood Guide
Located within Upper Kirby, 2727 Kirby sits along Kirby Drive, just south of Westheimer Road. It is nestled at the heart of one of Houston’s hippest districts and is about 4 miles away from Downtown Houston.
Upper Kirby lies north of Southwest Freeway, south of River Oaks, west of Montrose/Neartown, and east of Afton Oaks. Key Houston neighborhoods like the Medical Center and the Galleria are minutes away from the Upper Kirby district.
Residents enjoy relatively easy commutes, as several main roads go through the neighborhood, including Westheimer Road, Kirby Drive, Richmond Avenue, and Buffalo Speedway.
The vibrant mixed-use district features a variety of retail, dining, and entertainment options. Premiere shopping destinations like Galleria, Rice Village, River Oaks Shopping Center, Highland Village, and Uptown Park are minutes away.
Business centers like the Greenway Plaza, the Galleria, Downtown and the Medical Center are highly accessible from the neighborhood.
Upper Kirby Houston bears a 77098 Harris County zip code.
2727 Kirby: Features And Amenities
Designed by Ziegler Cooper Architects and developed by Michael Atlas, 2727 Kirby cuts the Houston skyline with a distinct contemporary design. The luxury residential condo opened in 2009, standing at 400 feet and featuring 30 stories with 78 units.
Centrally located and highly accessible, 2727 Kirby is one of Houston’s most coveted addresses. High-end boutiques, posh restaurants, schools, parks, and shopping centers are within easy reach.
2727 Kirby offers a variety of luxury amenities, including private and semi-private elevators, a concierge service, five-level secure parking, a valet service, private balconies, a heated pool, a putting green and a golf simulator, two guest suites, and a private park.
Residents can also enjoy the building’s Aqua Lounge, Sunset Lounge, theater room, fitness center, and private spa and massage rooms.
2727 Kirby units boast of premium fixtures and furnishings. Italian Snaidero cabinetry, hardwood, stone, and designer carpet floors, European appliances (including Gaggenau), slab stone countertops, Toto fixtures, and Programme Martin master closets.
2727 Kirby Amenities
- Private or semi-private elevators
- Five-level garage with 24-hour valet service
- Large private balconies with glass railings
- Junior Olympic-sized infinity heated pool overlooking Downtown
- Five-cup putting green and summer kitchen at pool deck
- Aqua Lounge
- Sunset Lounge
- Catering kitchen
- Temperature-controlled wine cellar
- Theater room with conference facilities
- Golf simulator, virtual shooting range
- Fitness center with Pilates studio
- Private spa, two massage rooms, men’s and women’s steam rooms
- Two guest suites
- Private park/ dog park
2727 Kirby Condo Features
- Hardwood, stone, and designer carpet floors
- Italian Snaidero cabinetry
- European appliances, including Gaggenau
- Bosch 500-plus washers and dryers
- Slab stone countertops and full-height splashes
- Toto fixtures; Neorest in master bathrooms
- Programme Martin master closets
2727 Kirby Condo Sale Trends
*As the building is a fairly new Houston high rise, there have not been many 2727 Kirby condos re-sold, so there are fewer then normal data points.
2727 Kirby condos have been fairly popular over the last few years, due to the building’s age, amenities, and central location. Despite some fluctuations, the luxury condo boasts of a median sales price of over $1,000,000.
Average price per square foot has steadily increased, peaking at over $600 over the last few years.
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For more information on available 2727 Kirby Houston condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com