Guide To Tremont Tower Houston Condos For Sale
The Tremont Tower is a 6-story residential midrise located at 3311 Yupon St. Houston, Texas 77006 near Montrose. Tremont Tower has 67 condos featuring hardwood floors, sound insulated walls, elevated ceilings, and private balconies.
- Address: 3311 Yupon St. Houston, Texas 77006
- Built In: 2003
- Number of Units: 67
- Nearby buildings: Midtown Vistas and 5000 Montrose
- Neighborhood: Montrose
For more information or available Tremont Tower Houston condos for sale, call Paige Martin at
713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Tremont Tower Houston Condos For Sale
Tremont Tower Houston Condos Location Overview
Tremont Towers stands 6 floors tall in the heart of Montrose, near Downtown Houston and Midtown. Owners of condos for sale in Tremont Towers enjoy a short travel time to and from these two main areas. Downtown Houston houses a sprawling business district and like Midtown, is also home to numerous restaurants, bars, and shopping options.
Tremont Tower Houston is situated just one block from St. Thomas University on the edge of the Museum District. Various establishments for cultural and arts can be found in Museum District too.
River Oaks is another Houston area close to the condos for sale in Tremont Towers. The River Oaks Shopping Center, River Oaks Theatre, and The River Oaks Country Club are all located in River Oaks, making it very accessible to Tremont Tower residents as well.
As condos in Tremont Tower are within the city’s Inner Loop, the Memorial, Texas Medical Center, Galleria, and Highland Village areas are minutes away too.
Tremont Tower Condos For Sale Features
Tremont Towers carry a unique architectural structure designed by architect Irving Philipis.
Construction was completed in 2003 and today there are 76 condos for sale in Tremont. With “modern blocked” structural architecture style in mind, The Tremont Towers is one of the better known landmarks in Montrose.
The condos in Tremont Towers come with hardwood floors, soaring ceilings (some go as high as 17 feet), carpeted bedrooms, drywall on interior walls and ceilings painted off-white, and sound insulated and double stud demising walls. The highlight though is the balconies built in every residence, providing stunning views of the nearby Inner Loop neighborhoods.
Building amenities include 24 front desk attendant, community reading area, fitness center, two-story private parking garage with controlled access, among many others.
For more information on available Tremont Tower Houston condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Balcony and/or terrace every residence
- Wood floors in entry, living, and dining areas
- Elevated ceiling heights (up to 17′ in some units)
- Drywall on interior walls and ceilings painted off-white
- Sound insulated, double stud demising walls (drywall)
- Cat 5 wiring for phone outlets to support separate voice/computer/fax/data connections
- Multiple cable ready television outlets
- Light fixtures in entry
- Switch controlled J-boxes in bedroom(s) and loft area are pre-wired for ceiling fans and overhead lighting
- Washer/dryer connections
- Individual, thermostat-controlled, high-efficiency cooling and heating system
- Fire sprinklers throughout
- Fire rated unit doors with keyed hardware
- Flush interior doors w/metal hardware
- Every residence has reserved parking
- Granite countertops with 4″ granite backslash finishes
- Under mount double stainless steel sink with separate hand washer
- Wood floors throughout kitchen area
- GE appliance package includes:smooth top electric cook top, built-in 30″ oven, space maker microwave with vent-a-hood, and dishwasher
- Powder room with pedestal sink, framed mirror
- Master bathroom with cultured marble oversized garden tub (some w/ separate shower), black granite countertop with white porcelain sinks
- Cultured marble vanities in second full baths
- Enameled cabinets in all bathrooms
- Elongated porcelain commodes
- Brushed stainless steel finished towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser, and bathtub faucets
- Ceramic tile floors
- Third level pool with party deck
- 24-Hour front desk attendant
- Community Reading Area
- Fully Equipped Workout Room
- Two elevators serving all levels
- Dramatic theatrical lights accentuating entry spire
- Natural light throughout interior vaulted atrium
- 2-story private parking garage with controlled access