Guide To Bayou Woods Houston Homes
Located within the prestigious 77024, Bayou Woods is a verdant neighborhood located just outside Loop 610.
- Bayou Woods is mainly residential, though there are plenty of restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment hubs minutes away from its homes.
- Key Houston hotspots like Memorial Park, Uptown Park, and the Galleria are a short drive away from Bayou Woods homes.
- Houston’s job centers, Downtown and the Medical Center, are equally accessible from the neighborhood via the I-10, Loop 610, and Memorial Drive.
- Bayou Woods homes are zoned to the highly rated Spring Branch ISD. Students in the area have access to the district’s award-winning schools, including Hunters Creek Elementary, Spring Branch Middle School, and Memorial High School.
- Single-family homes are popular in the area and are its main housing option, though there are a number of townhomes and condos in and around the neighborhood.
- Bayou Woods homes for sale typically sit on large, sprawling lots, ranging from 20,000 to more than 100,000 square feet.
- Bayou Woods features some of the most expensive properties in west Houston, with home prices ranging from $1 million to more than $5 million.
For more information on available Bayou Woods Houston Homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby Houston subdivisions
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Bayou Woods Homes For Sale
Bayou Woods Houston is a verdant and serene neighborhood located near the southwest corner where the I-10 and Loop 610 meet. Its central location near these two freeways gives its residents a fairly easy commute to and from key Houston hubs.
The neighborhood has Tanglewood, Briargrove, and the Galleria area to the south, and the Memorial Villages (Hunters Creek) to the west. One of the country’s largest urban parks, Memorial Park, is a few blocks east of Bayou Woods.
As the name suggests, the neighborhood straddles a stretch of the Buffalo Bayou, and like its neighbors in the 77024 zip code, Bayou Woods features some of the most expensive real estate in Houston.
Bayou Woods homes typically sit on expansive and wooded lots, and the homes themselves are equally ample in square footage. Lot areas can range from 20,000 to 100,000 square feet, while floor areas are generally between 5,000 to upwards of 9,000 square feet.
Floor plans vary, though most homes in the area feature 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 2 half baths. Bigger properties can feature as many as 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 2 half baths. Multi-car garages, manicured lawns, and luxury finishes are common in Bayou Woods luxury real estate.
Architectural styles available in the neighborhood include Mediterranean, modern, contemporary, and traditional, among others. Some Bayou Woods homes date back to the early 1950s, though there are new construction custom-built homes available in the area.
Home prices in Bayou Woods are between $1 million to more than $5 million. Condos and townhomes in and around the neighborhood tend to be more affordable.
Bayou Woods Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and the owner of HoustonProperties.com – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Bayou Woods Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, Owner of HoustonProperties.com & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.