Indian Trail Houston Homes
One of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Houston, Indian Trail is a private and gated subdivision within Tanglewood. It is located in Houston’s 77057 zip code.
- Indian Trail offers a 24-hour, guard-gated entrance and is a fully gated community.
- The Indian Trail subdivision is located just west of Chimney Rock Road, south of Memorial drive, north of Woodway Drive and east of Voss Rd.
- Indian Trail residents enjoy easy access to the Galleria, Memorial, Energy Corridor, and Memorial Park.
- Homes for sale in Indian Trail are some of the most expensive properties in Houston. Median appraised value of Indian Trail homes is well over $1m, with some real estate selling for nearly $2m.
- Many of the Indian Trail homes for sale are luxury homes and mansions with over 4 bedrooms and 4 baths.
- Indian Trail homes have oversized lots; properties have a median lot size of over 16,000 square feet.
For more information on available Indian Trail Houston Homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby guard-gated Houston communities
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Indian Trail Homes For Sale
Indian Trail is a private and exclusive subdivision located in Tanglewood Houston. The subdivision features a 24-hour manned gate and luxury homes with oversized lots.
Tanglewood is recognized as one of the 20 most expensive neighborhoods in Houston. Once awarded by the National Association of Home Builders as one of the five best-planned neighborhoods in the country, Tanglewood remains popular due to its grand homes and oak-lined streets.
Tanglewood Houston is just outside Inner Loop and inside Texas State Highway Beltway 8. The Galleria and Downtown Houston are both 10-15 minutes away.
Some of the best shopping centers are just a few minutes away from Indian Trail. Memorial Mall, the Galleria, and Marq-E Entertainment Center have hundreds of shops. Indian Trail is also close to some of the best spas and recreational centers in the city.
Indian Trail homes for sale are mostly luxury homes with a median size of nearly 4,400 square feet. Properties in the subdivision have approximately 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, with lot sizes averaging close to 16,200 square feet.
The subdivision’s homes range between $600,000 to over $1,700,000. Median price per square feet is around $255.
Indian Trail Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and the owner of HoustonProperties.com – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, Owner of HoustonProperties.com & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.