Kolbe Farms Houston Neighborhood Guide
Dubbed an “urban farmhouse community,” Kolbe Farms is a gated community located in Spring Branch.
Covering an 38-acre area east of Hollister Road and north of Enmora Lane, Kolbe Farms is located within Beltway 8, about 12 miles northwest of Downtown Houston.
- Kolbe Farms is from developer InTown Homes, and is envisioned as a multi-phase project.
- Once completed, the community will be made up of mostly single-family homes with two-car garages and front and back porches. Townhomes are also available in the area.
- Kolbe Farms homes are designed to be “eco-hip,” with features like radiant roof barriers, air-conditioning systems, and energy-efficient windows.
- Amenities include a community swimming pool, a pavilion, about 9 acres of reserve areas, a dog park, walking trails, and a lake with a brige to an island.
- The community is minutes away from major Houston roads, including Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Parkway), I-10 (Katy Freeway), and US 290. Key areas like the Galleria and the Energy Corridor are highly accessible from Kolbe Farms homes.
- Kolbe Farms homes are zoned to Spring Branch ISD’s Edgewood Elementary School, Northbrook Middle School, and Northbrook High School.
- Pricing of Kolbe Farms homes for sale vary. Smaller 3-bedroom homes can start at around $300,000, while larger properties with 4/3/1 floor plans can go upwards of $500,000.
For more information on available Kolbe Farms Houston homes for sale and how they compare to nearby Houston neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com