Memorial Houston Homes For Sale
The Memorial area is one of the most desirable suburbs in Houston. Memorial Houston homes for sale are strategically located within an area spanning 80+ miles between Downtown Houston and the Energy Corridor.
Memorial Houston offers easy access to main thoroughfares and city streets that lead to Houston’s Galleria, Downtown Houston, Memorial City Mall, and Town & Country Mall.
There are also many great restaurants, hotels, medical facilities, shops, and business offices in the area. Aside from having expansive lots, Memorial Houston residents also enjoy living close to Memorial Park – one of the largest urban parks in the country.
The Memorial Houston real estate market can be tough to navigate due to the vast area it covers and the large number of subdivisions within it. It’s important to work with the best Memorial Houston realtor that has in-depth knowledge of the area.
For questions, advice, Memorial real estate recommendations, or off-market MLS listings, contact Paige Martin, Owner of HoustonProperties.com and rated as the best Keller Williams Memorial realtor the last four years.
Memorial Houston Resources:
- Memorial Houston: Real Estate Guide
- Most Expensive Memorial Homes For Sale
- Memorial Homes Under $1,000,000
- Memorial Homes Under $600,000
- Memorial Townhomes For Sale
- Real Estate Guide: Houston Neighborhoods
For more information on available Memorial Houston Homes for sale call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Memorial Houston Neighborhood Guide
Memorial Houston homes for sale are located south of Katy Freeway, between West Loop 610 North and West Beltway 8. The neighborhood is flanked by Buffalo Bayou to the south, I-610 to the east, Texas State Highway 6 to the west, and extends partly north of Katy Freeway.
Residents of homes in Memorial Houston enjoy easy access to major freeways and city streets. Portions of Katy Freeway, West Loop 610, Sam Houston Parkway, and Texas State Highway 6 all run through portions of Memorial.
Neighborhoods and subdivisions in Memorial Houston fall under the 77007, 77079, 77055, 77056, and 77024 zip codes of Harris County.
Nearby zip codes include 770092, 77008, 77019, 770027, and 77057. (View Houston zip code map)
Memorial Houston Schools Guide
Majority of Memorial Houston students are zoned to the highly-acclaimed Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD) while the rest attend Houston Independent School District (HISD) schools.
Many of Houston’s notable private schools are also within Memorial.
- Memorial Elementary School at 6401 Arnot St. Memorial ES serves students grades PK -6 and has a GreatSchools.org rating of 6/10.
- Stevens Elementary School at 1910 Lamonte Ln. Stevens ES serves students grades PK-5 and has a GreatSchools.org rating of 4/10.
- Briargrove Elementary School. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 6/10, and students perform well above the state average.
Spring Branch ISD
- Bunker Hill Elementary School at 11950 Taylorcrest. Bunker Hill ES is a TEA Gold Performance School and a consistent Texas Exemplary School. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 9/10.
- Frostwood Elementary School at 12214 Memorial Dr. Frostwood ES has been a National Blue Ribbon School for many years. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10/10.
- Hunters Creek Elementary School at 10650 Beinhorn Rd. Hunters Creek ES serves parts of Hunters Creek Village, Stablewood, and some areas of Houston. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
- Memorial Drive Elementary School at 11202 Smithdale. Once a National Blue Ribbon School, Memorial Drive ES serves sections of Piney Point Village, Hedwig Village, Hunters Creek Village, and Bunker Hill Village. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10/10.
- Shadow Oaks Elementary School at 1335 Shadowdale Dr. A few sections of Memorial City is zoned to Shadow Oaks ES. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 2/10.
- Valley Oaks Elementary School at 8390 Westview Dr. This recently rebuilt school has a GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
- Wildcat Way School at 12754 Kimberley Ln. Wildcat Way School serves Pre-K students in the Memorial area and has a GreatSchools.org community rating of 5/5.
- Grady Middle School at 5215 San Felipe Rd. Grady Middle School is a TEA Recognized school with a 6/10 rating from GreatSchools.org.
Spring Branch ISD
- Spring Oaks Middle School at 2150 Shadowdale Dr. Spring Oaks MS was a former recipient of the National Blue Ribbon Award and serves residents of Shadow Oaks, Westwood, Pine Shadows, and Sherwood. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 3/10.
- Memorial Middle School at 12550 Vindon Dr. Memorial MS serves students grades 6-8. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10/10.
- Spring Branch Middle School at 1000 Piney Point Rd. Another former recipient of the National Blue Ribbon Award, Spring Branch MS has a GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
- High School for Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice at 4701 Dickson. LE/CJ is an all-magnet school for law enforcement and criminal justice. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
- Lee High School at 6529 Beverly Hill Ln. Lee HS ranked #151 out of over 16,000 schools nationwide in a Newsweek Magazine article in 2010 on “America’s Best High Schools”. It has a GreatSchool.org rating of 2/10.
- Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar High School has a great Athletics program. They have one of the oldest lacrosse programs in the state. Their football team, The Lamar Redskins, is one of the highest-ranking teams within the Greater Houston area. It has GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
- Westside High School at 14201 Briar Forest Dr. Westside HS is Magnet School for Integrated Technology. It has GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
Spring Branch ISD
- Memorial High School at 935 Echo Ln. Memorial High School was named the 10th most posh public school in the country in 2011. It is also the oldest operating school under the Spring Branch ISD. The school serves students in the Memorial Villages, Spring Branch regions, and a portion of Memorial City. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
- Spring Woods High School at 2045 Gessner Dr. Spring Woods HS serves a section of Memorial City. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 4/10.
Other notable private schools in the area include:
- Memorial Private High School
- Depelchin-Elkins Campus
- St. Theresa Catholic School
- St. Thomas High School
- Center for Hearing and Speech
- School of the Woods
- St. Cecilia Catholic School
- The Kinkaid School
- St. Francis Episcopal Day School
- Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
- The Monarch School
- The Parish School
To find an updated listing of all Memorial Houston real estate zoned to any specific public school, please email Paige Martin at Paige@HoustonProperties.com with the property type and budget that you’re looking for.
*Note: school zoning can change from year to year, information above is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed. Please double check.
Memorial Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and the owner of HoustonProperties.com – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Memorial, Houston, and the state of Texas.
Paige was named the #1 Ranked Individual Agent in the Keller Williams Memorial Office for the last four years. She has been a consistent top producing agent, winning awards every year since 2007. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers in Memorial.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, Owner of HoustonProperties.com & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.