Raintree Place Houston Homes
Raintree Place is a gated subdivision with deed restrictions located at 10 South Briar Hollow Lane, Houston, TX 77027.
The neighborhood of nearly 80 homes is just inside Inner Loop, between San Felipe and Post Oak.
- Raintree Place offers a 24-hour, guard-gated entrance and is a fully gated community.
- The Raintree Place development started in 1972, headed by father and son Don and Allen Culwell. Construction of Raintree Place homes was completed in the 1990s.
- Raintree Place properties include townhomes (shared walls) and single family homes (no shared walls).
- Raintree Place is governed by 5 elected homeowner members of the Raintree Place Property Owners Association.
- Properties within Raintree Place have an annual homeowners association (HOA) fee that covers the guard gate and community grounds upkeep.
- With a median size of nearly 3,000 square feet, Raintree Place homes for sale are between $300,000 to $650,000.
For more information on available Raintree Place Houston Homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby guard-gated Houston communities
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Raintree Place Homes For Sale
Located within Upper Kirby Houston, Raintree Place is a private, gated community with heavy deed restrictions and an active HOA.
Raintree Place homes for sale include townhomes and single-family properties. This combines with the neighborhood’s deed restrictions provide a homogeneous but architecturally diverse community with great curb appeal.
The Raintree Place Property Owners (RPPO) Association is headed by 5 elected “Board of Trustees”. The board is responsible for community upkeep including the swimming pool, roadways, lighting, irrigation, landscaping, parking, deed restriction enforcement and 24 hour guard service.
There are nearly 80 Raintree Place homes, with an average of 2.75 bedrooms and 2.60 baths. With a median size of nearly 3,000 square feet, Raintree Place homes for sale are between $300,000 to $650,000.
Raintree Place Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and the owner of HoustonProperties.com – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, Owner of HoustonProperties.com & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.