If you’re planning on selling your home this summer, following is a quick tip sheet on some easy things you can do to sell more quickly and make your Houston home more attractive for buyers.
Quick things you can do to improve your home’s exterior:
- Paint the entrance of your home (you never get a second chance to make a first impression);
- Landscape the front of your house to trim back long branches;
- Lay down new mulch and prune your flowerbeds;
- Pressure wash your garage, driveway, decks and walkways;
- Clean your gutters;
- Protect your home’s air conditioning unit by purchasing an A/C cage;
Quick things you can do to enhance your home’s interior:
- Providing a fresh coat of paint to your walls is often one of the fastest and best return-on-investment activities you can make;
- Fill and patch any holes in the all;
- Install new outlet covers;
- Caulk around any gaps in windows;
- Install new light fixtures and lights if the home is dark;
- Replace old bathroom fixtures.
By making these few changes, you can make a huge impact on your home’s sell-ability. Click here for additional Houston Home Sale Tips!