Located at 505 Bastrop Houston, Texas 77003 in Downtown Houston and near the BBVA Compass Stadium is 6-story high Stanford Lofts.
Stanford Lofts has 40 condos featuring high ceilings, open living areas, and sunlight light from over-sized windows all within the privacy of a gated community.
- Address: 505 Bastrop Houston, Texas 77003
- Built In: 2002
- Number of Units: 40
- Nearby buildings: Herrin Lofts
- Neighborhood: Downtown Houston
Note: As Stanford Lofts is a smaller loft building, units are listed infrequently and transactions occur off-market (not publicly listed).
For more information or available Stanford Lofts for sale, call Paige Martin at
713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Stanford Lofts Location Overview
Stanford Lofts is a collection of 40 upscale loft properties in Downtown Houston, Texas. Downtown Houston is well known for two main things: the developing business district and the numerous commercial establishments that come with it.
Downtown Houston is currently home to companies such as Chevron, JP Morgan Chase, Continental Airlines, Shell Oil Company, and more. These companies currently provide jobs for more than 200,000 Houstonians. This means owners of lofts for sale in Stanford who also work downtown has a very short travel time between their home and workplace.
Many new restaurants, bars, cafes, and shopping stores are popping up all over downtown and EaDo (East Downtown). This gives Stanford Lofts residents a long list of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
The Stanford Lofts is also just east of Minute Maid Park and minutes away from the Houston Theater district where Houston's nine performing arts organizations, the Bayou Place entertainment complex, restaurants, movies, plazas, and parks can be found.
Stanford Lofts For Sale Features And Amenities
Developed by Stanford Development Corporation, Stanford Lofts has 6 floors with 40 lofts for sale. These lofts come with quality red brick construction with large windows and private balconies, high ceilings, open living area, spacious rooms, and more.
The Stanford Loft building itself also carry an impressive modern architecture design that fits the theme of establishments in the area. Highlighted by enclosed, landscaped grounds with a private pool and controlled-access gates, the Stanford Lofts amenities include covered residential parking with assigned spaces, oversized elevators, waste disposal chutes on each floor and panoramic views of the Houston skyline.
For more information on available Stanford Lofts, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email email@example.com
- Quality red brick construction with large windows and private balconies
- Panoramic views of the Houston skyline
- Enclosed, landscaped grounds with a private pool and controlled-access gates
- Desirable location at the edge of downtown Houston
- Quality new construction
- Covered residential parking with assigned spaces
- One and two-story units with choice of floor plan
- Oversized elevators
- Solid privacy walls between units
- Waste disposal chutes on each floor
- Loft design with high ceilings and open living area
- Exposed piping for contemporary look
- Generous windows for natural light and a downtown view
- Enclosed bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Hardwood floors in living areas and stone floor tile in baths
- Adjustable track lighting for decorating flexibility
- Natural stone countertops in kitchen and bath
- All-electric, stainless steel appliances with large side-by-side refrigerator
- Whirlpool bath plus large walk-in shower
- Pre-wired for cable and high speed Internet
- Smoke alarms and automatic sprinkler systems
- Individually controlled HVAC and water heaters