EaDo, Midtown, Downtown Houston Real Estate Update
In the following link, please find the 2014 Updated:
Downtown, Midtown & EaDo 10 Year Real Estate Trends.
A few noteworthy highlights:
- Downtown Houston condos had the best performance last year of any year since 2007. Over the last five years, the median sales price of Downtown Houston condos have improved 59%.
- The downtown Houston rental market had its best year ever – thanks to a combination of low inventory and rising prices. The average price per square foot of downtown rentals increased 30% over the past five years.
- In 2013, the median sales price of a Midtown Houston property reached a record of $269,000 – a 13% increase over the prior year.
- Houston EaDo (East Downtown) is one of the best performing real estate neighborhoods in the city over the past decade with a 209% median sales price increase. Many people are forecasting EaDo to continue its growth due to the LightRAIL, new BBVA stadium and a substantial growth in new retail establishments.
Find Your Perfect Home
- Downsizing Your Home in Houston: Guide From An Industry Expert
- Tropical Depression Imelda’s Impact On Houston Real Estate Market
- 5 Home Investment Themes Every Homebuyer Must Know by Heart
- Buying A Houston Home? Avoid These 9 Kisses Of Death For Resale