Learn more about the website's notices & disclosures.
Transparency and accountability are two of Houston Properties Team's core values. We want to build authentic ties with our visitors. Our website lays out why and how we collect users' information.
Read on about HoustonProperties.com's privacy policies, disclosures, and terms. Learn about copyright information. You can find the DMCA designated agent at the end of this article.
We listed US Social Security Administration's suggestions, so you can improve your access to our pages.
This website upholds Equal Housing Opportunity.
"The Houston Properties Team are data hounds. Their knowledge of the sale trends and appreciation rates in the Greater Heights area is top-notch. Paige Martin and her team are the best listing agents in our area." – G. Wellington
Table of Contents
- Equal Housing Opportunity and Copyright Information
- Website Content & Accessibility
- Copyright Notice
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
If you have questions or do not wish to receive future HoustonProperties.com contacts, email Paige Martin at Paige@HoustonProperties.com.
HoustonProperties.com respects the privacy of every individual.
Your personal information (email, name, postal address, and other data) is obtained for internal purposes only, as it relates to marketing and the purchase and/or sale of properties.
In addition, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to communicate with you after you have sent us e-mails.
If you send us e-mails, from time to time we may use information about your preferences and interests to send updates to you about HoustonProperties.com services, listings, special offers, or information that may be of interest to you.
HoustonProperties.com also may disclose or exchange with others information that you have provided to us if we believe that the law requires us to do so or if it is necessary to protect the rights or property of HoustonProperties.com, our staff, or our users.
HoustonProperties.com will use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure and to disclose such information only to parties we believe to be responsible.
However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that may receive the information. Access to your personal information is limited.
HoustonProperties.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites.
The HoustonProperties.com website is directed to adults and is not directed to children under the age of 18.
HoustonProperties.com complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not permit registration and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
In the event you elect not to receive any future contacts from HoustonProperties.com, we will endeavor to remove your name from all of our contact lists; however, we can only promise to attempt to remove you from any lists we control.
We shall have no liability under this Policy for our failure to accomplish this objective. If you have questions or do not wish to receive future HoustonProperties.com contacts, you should e-mail us.
"Our experience working with the Houston Properties Team is exceptional. From day one, we felt as though we had a personal team handling the sale of our home. They consistently provided us with reports and advice on how to proceed. All their efforts not only lead to a successful and lucrative close but also eliminated a great deal of the anxiety and pressure.” – Arpita Niranjan
This website requires consideration for and as a condition of allowing you access.
ALL PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE DENIED ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, IT IS UNLAWFUL FOR YOU TO VISIT, READ, OR INTERACT WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS IN ANY MANNER.
THIS WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY DENIES ACCESS TO ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT IS COVERED BY THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) OF 1998.
By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, and as a condition of the website to allow their lawful viewing, visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
Equal Housing Opportunity and Copyright Information
If you have further questions about Equal Housing Opportunity and our copyright, email Paige Martin at Paige@HoustonProperties.com@HoustonProperties.com
Equal Housing Opportunity
“We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation.
We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.”
This HoustonProperties.com website was created by and is the work product of, Paige M. Martin, Inc (Paige Martin, Inc.) reserves all rights to these works.
The contents of this website may not be reused or reproduced without the express written permission of (Paige Martin, Inc.) (Paige Martin, Inc.) will pursue legal action against any entity, person, or company using these website materials, in whole or in part, without permission.
Website Content & Accessibility
"Buying a house in Houston with The Houston Properties Team was just the start of our relationship. They helped me build friends, relationships, and support as a new resident in Houston. They truly went above and beyond to help make our lives better even after our move." – Brandon, Google Review
The information provided by HoustonProperties.com was gathered from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and/or the owners or managers of the featured properties.
This data is presented to the user as a free service for informational purposes only.
Content presented on this website does not indicate or imply any listing relationship, special relationship, or business connection with the owners, management, developers, or lessees and HoustonProperties.com or Paige Martin, Inc.
None of the pages on this website constitute an advertisement of property for sale nor do they imply that HoustonProperties.com, PMM, Inc. currently has any listings for sale or lease at any displayed property.
If PMM, Inc. has listings for sale, they will be marked as such on HoustonProperties.com and on the HAR.com website.
In addition, the information provided by HoustonProperties.com does not suggest or imply that any real estate company currently has any properties listed for sale or lease at any building.
Please contact Paige Martin for information on current market availability or if you have questions, concerns, or comments about any information provided on HoustonProperties.com.
HoustonProperties.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the content or updating any of these web pages to reflect property or listing changes as they occur.
Buyers should verify all information through property management, listing agent, or homeowner associations before making a decision to purchase.
HoustonProperties.com strives to be compliant with The Americans with Disabilities Act by developing the website content with ADA Compliance in mind.
The project is ongoing. Anyone who requires assistance accessing any of the information provided on this website, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll accommodate you.
We strive hard to provide everyone with an accessible website. Our focus is to ensure everyone will have a good experience while using our website.
If you encounter any difficulty accessing any of our pages, images, videos, and other content, please contact us using the email address above and give us a brief overview of the accessibility problem and the assistive technology you use.
We will work from our end to provide you with the content you need in the format you require. We also urge everyone to send us suggestions and comments about improving our ongoing campaigns to improve the accessibility of HoustonProperties.com.
Have trouble seeing?
The US Social Security Administration listed a few tips to optimize your system and browser to help improve your online experience:
Use your computer to read web pages out loud
Use the keyboard to navigate screens
Increase text size
Magnify your screen
Change background and text colors
Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
Have problems with your keyword and/or find using a mouse hard to use? If you find using a keyboard or mouse challenge, please consider using speech recognition software.
These may help you better navigate websites and other online tools. These speech recognition apps help the user to move their focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
Do you have hearing problems? If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several options that may help you:
Transcripts: This is audio converted into text. It’s a text transcript of audio with spoken words and non-spoken sounds such as sound effects.
Captioning: A caption is a text transcript for the audio track of a video synchronized with the picture and audio tracks.
Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio.
Volume controls: Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has additional volume controls.
Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
If you believe that any of the content, images, or general information of the site is inaccurate or currently being used without the appropriate permissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specify the specific page, image, or piece of content and why you believe it is being used incorrectly or without the appropriate permissions. Your request will be investigated and followed up on promptly.
Specific building policies and amenities listed are not guaranteed, and may only be in force on the specific date posted. The information contained on this website may not accurately reflect current market conditions.
No warranty or guarantee, express or implied, is made concerning the accuracy of any information provided at HoustonProperties.com, nor the suitability or marketability of any real property.
All listings as offered for sale through HoustonProperties.com, or any other listing broker, are offered to the public in strict compliance with all Fair Housing guidelines.
If you have further questions about HoustonProperties.com's compliance to copyright laws, email Paige Martin at Paige@HoustonProperties.com@HoustonProperties.com
It is expected that HoustonProperties.com will comply with applicable copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that there is a copyright infringement upon your copyrights on HoustonProperties.com, then please provide notice with the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Designated Agent
Keller Williams Memorial
950 Corbindale, Ste 100
Houston, TX 77024
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and to terminate accounts of repeat infringers.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- 2022 Update: Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- 2022 Update: Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Rice Lofts Houston: Rice Lofts For Sale Guide - HoustonProperties
- 2022 Update: East Downtown Townhomes | EaDo Townhomes For Sale