Houston Townhomes - How to Join a Real Estate Investing Club Houston
Learn how to join Houston real estate investment groups.
If you live in Houston and you are thinking of investing in Houston real estate for sale, then you may want to consider joining a Houston-based real estate investment group.
There can be numerous advantages to joining a real estate investment group. You don't necessarily have to join a big group that deals with commercial properties, such as office buildings. You can start with smaller groups that work mostly with Houston townhomes and other small properties.
Houston townhomes are a great place to start investing because they require smaller capital while offering good opportunities for future investment expansions.
"Buying a house in Houston with The Houston Properties Team was just the start of our relationship. They helped me build friends, relationships and support as new residents in Houston. They truly went above and beyond to help make our lives better even after our move." – Brandon, Google Review
Table of Contents
- Tips in Joining A Real Estate Investing Club Houston
- Benefits of Joining a Real Estate Investment Club
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Tips in Joining A Real Estate Investing Club Houston
Contact Paige Martin, one of Houston's best Realtors, at Pmartin@houstonproperties.com for great recommendations and advice if you’re looking to sell or buy Houston homes for sale.
1. Learn everything you can about real estate investing.
Before you even start looking into which investment groups you can join, start with doing research on real estate, the local real estate market, and real estate investing. Click here to search Houston Townhomes For Sale.
This will give you a good foundation for making important decisions when you actually start investing your money with an investment group.
2. Look for Houston-based groups.
If you are planning to invest in Houston townhomes or other properties in the city, then you will want to join an investment group that operates in the Houston area. Look into the track record of the real estate investment group. Make sure that they have had success in the Houston region.
Experienced groups often have a list of reliable contacts that they can consult for various aspects of real estate, from buying and selling to legal concerns and construction or maintenance concerns. Make sure that the group has objectives, goals, and investment strategies that are similar to your own.
3. Visit more than one group.
Before making your decision on which real estate investment group to join, consider meeting with numerous groups. Attend group meetings to see what the group is like, and who the people are. This is to see whether you will make a good fit in the group.
Talk with the people from various groups and ask all the questions you have on your mind. You want to be sure that you are making the right decision. Leave no rock unturned so that you can be confident that you are making an educated, well-calculated, and well-considered decision on which club you will join.
Benefits of Joining a Real Estate Investment Club
"The Houston Properties Team under the leadership of Paige Martin, is one of the most successful real estate teams in Texas. Paige and her team takes the pain out of the real estate experience through hard work, proprietary systems and processes, and a deep understanding of the hyper local Houston real estate market. She's ranked #5 in Keller Williams worldwide and #1 in Houston with good reason." – Sandy (Google Review)
1. Pooled Finances
Starting in real estate investment requires a substantial amount of financial resources. Investing club is a great option where you can buy properties as a group. It opens up more investment opportunities in Houston real estate market.
2. Continuous Learning
The Houston real estate climate is ever-changing. You must be updated to get the highest return on investment. Active investing clubs help by regularly arranging conferences, meetings, and seminars. You might also find a great mentor from the group.
3. Delegation of Tasks
Timelines and processes in the Houston real estate market can get overwhelming. The group can divide the tasks, playing on individual strengths and capacities to get ahead in deals.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Her recent awards include:
– 2021 Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Top 5 Tips To Winterize Your Houston Home.
- Huffman Area Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends