Houston Luxury Condos For Sale | Houston Penthouses
Upscale Houston condos are a mix of old and new – from established residential buildings like the Houstonian, Bayou Bend Towers, and Four Leaf Towers to newer and upcoming buildings like the Belfiore, 2727 Kirby, and the Royalton.
Houston’s most expensive condos are mostly within the Galleria, River Oaks, Briar Hollow, and the Museum District area. These are among the city’s most accessible neighborhoods – and among the most vibrant as well.
Typically, there are less than 30 Houston luxury condos for sale listed at over $1M at any given time.
However, an influx of upscale highrises built in the past decade (some still under development) have added a few more options.
There are certain upsides to buying a Houston luxury condo for sale, including a wider range of amenities (some with full service), great locations, and high accessibility. (See also Luxury Condos That Have Been The Best Investments)
Important factors to consider when buying a luxury Houston condo include:
See all Houston luxury condos for sale by:
- Houston Luxury Condos For Sale by Neighborhood
- Most Expensive Houston Condos For Sale Overview
If you’d like to see any specific Houston luxury condos for sale or learn about residential buildings that are best for you, please contact Paige Martin at Paige@HoustonProperties.com, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston and #9 in the United States.
Primary Advantages of Buying Houston Luxury Condo for Sale
- Great location. Luxury high-rises in Houston are typically nestled within the city’s most accessible neighborhoods: the Galleria, Briar Hollow, River Oaks, and the Museum District. These residential buildings are typically minutes away from key districts, dining and retail hotspots, and main thoroughfares.
- Full service amenities. The most expensive Houston penthouses and condos for sale typically have access to great building amenities. These can include 24-hour concierge, valet and porter services, a rooftop deck, a theater room, a business/conference room, guest rooms, putting greens, a swimming pool, and tennis courts, among others.
- Spacious units. Luxury condos can offer more space – ranging from 2,000 to upwards of 5,000 square feet of living space.
There are some risks to buying a condo, especially in new/on-going development, so be sure to consult with a great Houston Realtor for suggestions and recommendations.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH The HoustonProperties.com TEAM
The HoustonProperties.com Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find a team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses and showings. Each HoustonProperties member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- Ability to be in 2 or 3 places at one time: a member can handle showings, while another answer calls.
- Collective time and experience of members.
- Targeted advise and marketing of agent expert in your area.
- Competitive advantage by simply having more resources, ideas, and more perspectives.
- A “Checks and Balances” system. Selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process.
- More people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster successful sale.
- Efficient multi-tasking: One agent takes care of inspections and/or repair work, while another agent is focused on administrative details.
- Multiple marketing channels using members’ networks.
- Constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction.
- Lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately.
- Flexibility in negotiation and marketing.
- Better management of document flow.
- Increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination.
- Increased Sphere of Influence and exposure to more potential buyers.