All 3525 Sage Condos For Sale In Houston
View all 3525 Sage Condos for sale. 3525 Sage is a 17-story condo with several units for sale located in Galleria.
Sage (also known as Augusta Hills Condos) is located along Sage Rd. It offers exquisite highrise living within Houston’s Galleria district.
3525 Sage condos for sale lie just outside of 610 Loop, north of Highway 59, and south of Richmond. The location is minutes away from the hottest establishments in Galleria.
3525 Sage is an exquisite high-rise condominium tower located in Houston’s famed Galleria district. Built in 1985, 3525 Sage offers luxurious condo living without compromising comfort and accessibility. It features a prime location in Uptown Houston.
3525 Sage also boasts proximity to the border of Houston’s Inner Loop. It easily ranks as one of the most convenient condos in Houston today.
"Expert advice and excellent service – that is what you can expect from Paige Martin and the Houston Properties Team. Their extensive knowledge of the Houston area is fantastic and they are always willing to talk you out of homes that are not right. They give really helpful tips and ensure their clients understand each step of the process. I highly recommend Paige Martin and her team!" – Zachery, Google Review
Table of Contents
- 3525 Sage Condos For Sale: Features And Amenities
- Other Galleria Condos
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
3525 Sage Condos For Sale: Features And Amenities
For 3525 Sage Condo's recommendation, call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email PMartin@HoustonProperties.com.
All 3525 Sage condos for sale have features that can satisfy even the most discriminating real estate buyers. Units at 3525 Sage have a floor area of approximately 794 square ft. It comes with one bedroom and one full bath. The condo’s spacious units create a relaxing atmosphere.
3525 Sage Condominiums boasts a “Tranquility Garden”. It is a semi-indoor park filled with plants, flowers, and other greeneries surrounding a Sen Pottery fountain. It was envisioned to provide an escape from the busy city.
Staples like a swimming pool, fitness centers, expansive lobby, 24-hour concierge service, parking, and storage locker rooms are all available to its residents. 3525 Sage Condominiums also takes pride in a long list of unique and trendy amenities.
The 3525 Sage Condos has its own sundeck, yoga and pilates studio, heated Whirlpool tubs, and sunbathing lounges. All these additional amenities make 3525 Sage condos for sale exciting.
Other Galleria Condos
"The Houston Properties Team is the #1 boutique real estate team in Houston for good reason. Paige, Lisa & Shannon are incredibly candid and professional and they go the extra mile. Their analytics system is 2nd to none, their Success Team is exceptional and on the ball, and they have vendors for everything you'll need." - Infinite Ridge (Google review)
This condo is also known as "The Triumph Tower of Houston". It is a 22-story highrise with world-class condo features and amenities.
This condo is nestled in the heart of Galleria. The 28-story highrise features Modern Art Deco architecture. The units showcase Galleria and Downtown panoramic views.
Highland Tower is a "modern-meets-classic" highrise designed by Ziegler Cooper Architects. The condo has a full range of floor plan options.
This 30-story highrise towers over Uptown Park. It affords residents a scenic view of the park.
Villa D'Este is a sister property of Montebello. It lies a few hundred feet from Uptown Park. This condo is popular due to its high security and unparalleled service.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- 2120 Kipling Condo Houston | 2120 Kipling Street
- Shepherd Park Plaza Area Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends