The Astoria Houston Condos For Sale Guide
The Astoria condos for sale & real estate guide
Featuring custom art deco architecture, the 75-unit Astoria is one of Randall Davis’ architectural masterpieces in the bustling Galleria district.
The luxury tower features:
EXCLUSIVITY: The 29-story Astoria has 75 units with 10 penthouses. Two-, three-, and four-bedroom floor plans are available, averaging 3,000 square feet. Penthouse units can feature 9,000 square feet of living space. With units priced between $600,000 and over $3,000,000, The Astoria is one of the most expensive luxury highrises in Houston.
NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILDING: Randall Davis worked with DC Partners to bring us The Astoria, one of Houston’s New Luxury Highrises. This partnership is also responsible for two other new construction luxury condos, The Marlowe and The Arabella. Randall’s portfolio includes The Cosmopolitan, Empire Lofts, Manhattan, and Rice Lofts.
LUXURY AMENITIES: The building features luxury amenities, including a starlight infinity-edge pool deck, a resident’s lounge with a movie theater, a 24/7 concierge service, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a private wine room, and pied-a-terre for guests. Penthouse units have expansive terraces, four sky pools available, and private garages.
PREMIER SHOPPING DESTINATION: The Astoria sits along Post Oak Boulevard with a “next door living” to more than 50 world-class restaurants and around 200 upscale shops. Uptown’s shopping trifecta is just 2 miles away from the tower. The Galleria houses more than 375 stores. The historic Highland village features national and local retailers. Residents also get to enjoy an alfresco shopping experience with Uptown Park’s Italian-inspired shopping villa.
NEAR MEDICAL CENTER AND MUSEUM DISTRICT: The building is near major roads like Loop 610 and Southwest Freeway, allowing for convenient access to Houston’s key districts. With over 52 medical and research facilities, the Texas Medical Center is the largest medical center in the world. Museum District is home to 19 world-class museums promoting culture, history, science, and art.
Buying in Astoria can be tricky for several reasons. It’s a new building, so there are limited resale trends. It is also within the Galleria, a district with numerous luxury condo buildings in the same mold as The Astoria. Buyers would benefit from great advice on what makes an Astoria unit better or worse than the numerous similar units in the area.
To get personal advice on buying or selling units in Astoria, contact Paige Martin, one of Houston's best realtors and one of the top-ranked Realtors in the United States.
“Paige is the best of the best when it comes to real estate! She has bought & sold many properties for us & we couldn't recommend her more highly!” - Dr. Forrest Roth, MD
Table of Contents
- Astoria Condominium HOA Fees & Amenities
- The Astoria: Comparable Condo Buildings
- 12 Things Astoria Condo Buyers Should Know
- The Astoria: Mass Transit Options And Access
- The Astoria: School Zoning Information
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Astoria Condominium HOA Fees & Amenities
“Paige was wonderful to work with. She was thorough, knowledgeable and patient. I would highly recommend Paige to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.” - Taylor Lamb
Following are the amenities currently offered at Astoria and what the HOA fee covers:
- 24-hour Concierge service
- Downtown City and Galleria Views
- Modern Art Deco Architecture
- Pied-A-Terre for Guests
- Private Elevator Entries
- Private Movie Theatre
- Private Wine Room
- Starlight Infinity Edge Pool
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centre
- Storage Units Available
- 10′ Ceilings with 9′ of Glass
- Coffered Ceiling in Foyer
- Exclusive Bath Fixtures
- Glass Balcony Rails
- Gourmet Chef Kitchens
- Hardwood Floors in Living Area
- Imported Cabinetry
- Miele Appliances (or equivalent)
- Origami Tubs
- Porcelain Floors in Kitchen
- Pull Out Pantries
- Wine Coolers
Penthouse Additional Amenities:
- 10 Exclusive Penthouses with Extra Large Terraces
- 12′ Ceilings with 10′ of Glass
- 4 Sky Pools Available
- Coffered Ceilings
- Custom Designed Kitchen Islands
- His/Her Bathrooms Available
- Large Wine Coolers
- Master Bath Fixtures
- Private Garages
- Upgraded Kitchen Appliance Package
The Astoria’s exclusive luxury amenities provide residents with hotel-like living within the upscale Galleria District.
The monthly HOA fee covers common amenities and services like concierge, common area, limited access, porter, gas, and recreational areas. As of writing, Astoria’s HOA fee is relatively lower compared to other luxury buildings.
See how the HOA fees at Astoria compare with other Houston condos:
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
The Astoria: Comparable Condo Buildings
For more information on available Astoria Houston condos, please contact Paige Martin at Call: 713-425-4194 or email at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com
Lower HOA Fees
12 Things Astoria Condo Buyers Should Know
“Paige Martin and her team are THE condo experts in Houston. Paige has literally written the book (The Definitive Houston Condo Buying Guide) about buying a condo in Houston. They know what buildings to avoid, what floor plans to be wary about, and they have relationships to help with off market inventory and sales. If you’re considering buying or selling a condo (new construction or one of the current buildings) I would highly recommend you talk to them. You won’t find any other Realtor or team who is as knowledgeable as they are about the pro’s and con’s of Houston’s highrise buildings. They are fabulous to work with, are very candid with their advice and will look out for your best interests. I highly recommend the HoustonProperties.com team.” – Michael Manley
Featuring contemporary architecture with modern art deco, The Astoria is the newest addition to Galleria’s luxury highrises.
The Astoria was built in 2015 by Randall Davis and DC partners. Randall Davis is known for developing popular residential highrises in Houston like The Cosmopolitan, Manhattan, Empire Lofts, and Rice Lofts.
The building features contemporary art deco architecture, borrowing inspiration from the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles.
The Astoria has 28 stories with only 75 units and 10 penthouses.
The luxury tower sits along Post Oak Boulevard between San Felipe Street and the 610 West Loop.
Residents enjoy living next door to Post Oak Boulevard’s more than 50 world-class restaurants and around 200 upscale shops.
Uptown’s premier shopping trifecta (The Galleria, Uptown Park, and Highland Village) is just 2 miles away from the building.
Residents are less than 15 minutes away from Medical Center and Museum District.
About 5 miles north of Post Oak Boulevard, Memorial Park features a three-mile running course, an 18-hole golf course, and facilities for swimming, tennis, softball, volleyball, and more.
The Astoria features luxury amenities, including a starlight infinity-edge pool deck, a resident’s lounge with a movie theater, 24/7 concierge service, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a private wine room, and a pied-a-terre for guests. Penthouse units have expansive terraces, four sky pools available, and private garages.
The condo building has immediate access to major freeways like Loop 610, Westheimer Road, San Felipe Street, and Kirby Drive.
The Astoria has 7-floor plans named after popular painters like Picasso, Van Gogh, and Da Vinci. The building features two-, three- and four-bedroom units with an average of 3,000 square feet of living space. Penthouses typically offer 9,000 square feet.
The Astoria condos for sale cost $600,000 to over $3,000,000.
Astoria Pet Policies & Management Office
Astoria is a pet-friendly building. The building management allows up to two dogs and/or cats per resident. Residents may send a request addressed to the building’s Board for owners with more than two pets.
The Astoria: Mass Transit Options And Access
“Paige is dedicated, thorough and caring to where you feel you’re their only client. Their best asset is their honesty, based on experience and data. We had a great time buying our first home largely because of them. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.” - Xavier Refunjol
The Galleria district is one of Houston’s Most Accessible Neighborhoods. The Astoria sits at the heart of the Galleria area along Post Oak Boulevard. Residents have immediate access to major thoroughfares like Loop 610, West Loop, Westheimer Road, San Felipe Street, and Kirby Drive. METRO bus provides public bus service to Inner Loop neighborhoods.
The Galleria/Uptown district is home to Houston’s premier shopping trifecta: The Galleria, Uptown Park, and Highland Village. These world-class retail centers feature upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment hotspots, including high-end retailers like Versace, Hermes, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, and Bvlgari.
Popular Neighborhood Venues: Galleria Mall, Galleria Business District, Uptown Park, Highland Village
Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: True Food Kitchen, North Italia, Adair Kitchen, Masraff’s
Grocery Stores: Whole Foods, The Fresh Market
Trails & Parks: Memorial Park, Post Oak Park, Grady Park, Hidalgo Park
Astoria Condos: Maps And Directions
The Astoria: School Zoning Information
If you’d like to see homes zoned to specific top-ranked elementary schools in Houston, please contact Paige Martin at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston.
Astoria residents can send their children to the following schools:
Briargrove Elementary School offers magnet programs as well as Vanguard, S.T.E.M, College and Career Readiness, and International Baccalaureate programs.
Tanglewood Middle School, formerly known as Grady Middle School, is an International Baccalaureate school that offers Pre-AP programs for gifted and talented students.
Wisdom High School, formerly known as Lee High School, offers career pathways in construction and design through college preparatory curriculum and hands-on experience. Available student programs include Business Management and Administration, Health Sciences, Human Services, Public Safety, and IT.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
- 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
- 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
- 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
- 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
- 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
- 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
- 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
- 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
- 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
- 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
- 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
- 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent experts in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Memorial Villages Home Sellers Guide | Expert Tips To Sell Your Home Fast For The Most Money
- Sugar Land North Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- 4 Key Market Points About Spring Valley Real Estate