Galleria Houston Condos Map and Guide
See all Galleria condo buildings on a map. Check out Galleria condos for sale, pictures, amenities, and more.
Located just outside the Inner Loop, The Galleria is one of Houston's busiest and most exciting districts. Condo residents are a few blocks from numerous entertainment hubs like The Galleria mall and Uptown Park, as well as restaurants, parks, and museums.
Condos in the Galleria are also a short distance to the district's many office buildings. See all of Galleria Condos on a map below.
Galleria Condos Houston Related Resources:
Galleria Houston Condos Map And Condo Guide
"Buying a house in Houston with The Houston Properties Team was just the start of our relationship. They helped me build friends, relationships, and support as a new resident in Houston. They truly went above and beyond to help make our lives better even after our move." – Brandon, Google Review
Table of Contents
- Galleria Houston Condo Guide
- Most Popular Galleria Condos
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Galleria Houston Condo Guide
For details on any specific property in the Galleria area, please contact Paige Martin, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston. Email at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com or call 713-425-4194.
Many Galleria Houston condos have 24-hour staff, guards, secure parking, gated entrance, and building security. Some buildings also have fire prevention and emergency systems as well as surveillance cameras.
Galleria highrises also offer great amenities: tennis courts, pools, saunas, fitness rooms, well-kept grounds, rooftop decks, and more. Porters, valet, building managers, concierges, and trash & dry cleaning pickup are also available at many luxury buildings.
Most Popular Galleria Condos
"Paige Martin and the Houston Properties Team are all specialists in their roles. I was amazed at how fast my transactions were completed with the best deals possible. Thank you for removing the hassle out of my real estate experience!" – Courtney Nuckols
Known as "The Triumph Tower of Houston", Cosmopolitan is a 22-story highrise popular for its world-class condo features and five-star hotel-like amenities.
Astoria lies in the heart of Galleria. The 28-story high building features Modern Art Deco architecture and Galleria and Downtown views.
Designed and completed in 2010 by Ziegler Cooper Architects, Highland Tower features a wide floor plan selection and "modern-meets-classic" architectural design.
One of the district's most popular condo buildings, The Montebello is a 30-story high residential building towering over Uptown Park, just north of Houston's vibrant Galleria.
Villa D'Este (built in 1999) is a sister property to The Montebello (built in 2003). It is only a few hundred feet from Uptown Park and is known for having high security and top-notch service.
A Cesar Pelli creation, Four Leaf Towers is a towering pair of residential high-rises. The 40-story high condominium was one of the first luxury condo buildings in the Galleria.
Located at the epicenter of Houston's finest dining and shopping establishments, The Bristol is also within blocks of major freeways, Downtown, Greenway Plaza, Medical Center, Reliant Park, and Museum District.
Boasting classic New York architecture, Empire Lofts is also a few blocks from Uptown Park landmarks Williams Tower, Waterwall, The Lakes on Post Oak, and Galleria IV.
A premier Uptown loft development, Lofts On Post Oak also has an impressive list of urban amenities including valet, concierge, room service, 6 resort pools, 20-seat theater, and more.
Popular for its French Beaux-Arts style architecture, Manhattan's heavy stone base, two-story and paired columns, arched windows, and grand arched openings are reminiscent of historic buildings in New York.
Towering over the Uptown and Galleria area, St James is a 24-story building with a 25-year reputation as one of the earliest residential highrises in Houston.
The Mark is a 30-story residential highrise that features intercontinental style through its European-inspired architecture.
The Mercer is a 30-story residential highrise known for its state-of-the-art amenities. The Mercer only has one to two units per floor, providing its residents ultimate privacy.
Directly adjacent to the Galleria complex, The Oxford is a 21-story highrise with a 20-year reputation as one of the premier residential condo buildings in Uptown Houston.
Venti is a European architecture-inspired building with twenty exclusive units. The residential midrise features private, luxurious, and modern condos for sale.
See All Galleria Condos Here
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Falcon Ranch (Master Planned) Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- Rice Court Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends