Guide To Montebello Condos In Houston
Located in one of Houston’s bustling retail and business centers, the Montebello is a 30-story luxury residential high rise. It is a few steps away from Uptown Park, nestled near beautiful wooded neighborhoods like Tanglewood.
- Address: 1100 Uptown Park Blvd, Houston, TX, 77056
- Year Built: 2003
- Number of Units: 98
- Nearby Buildings: Villa D’Este, Astoria, The Mercer, and The Empire Lofts
- Neighborhood: Galleria/Uptown Houston
For more information or available Montebello Houston Condos for sale, call Paige Martin at
713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
12 Things Montebello Condo Buyers Should Know
The Montebello is a 30-story luxury high rise in Houston’s vibrant Galleria/Uptown area.
- Standing at 30 stories, the Montebello Houston condo building features 98 units in addition to two-level penthouse units.
- Montebello, Italian for “pretty mountain”, was completed in 2003 and is from Houston-based Interfin, the same developer behind Villa D’Este, Four Leaf Towers, and Belfiore.
- The luxury condo building is located a few steps away from Uptown Park, within one of Houston’s business districts, the Galleria/Uptown area.
- Located along Uptown Park Blvd, Montebello is highly accessible. It is minutes away from Loop 610, Post Oak Blvd, and San Felipe Street.
- Key Houston districts like Downtown and the Energy Corridor are easily accessible from Montebello.
- Thanks to its central location, residents have near immediate access to some of Houston’s dining, retail and entertainment hotspots like the Galleria, Uptown Park, and Post Oak Plaza.
- Outdoor activity areas and green spaces in Memorial Park are also minutes away from Montebello condos for sale.
- Montebello residents are zoned to the Houston ISD. Briargrove Elementary, Grady Middle School, and Lee High School serve students in the area.
- Building amenities include secure underground parking, a separate service entrance, an exercise room, a heated swimming pool, and a party room.
- Montebello condos for sale boast of large balconies, 9’8″ living area ceilings, dual pane windows, marble baths, and premium appliances.
- Each floor features four units – with sizes ranging from 2,000 to more than 4,800 square feet. One- to three-bedroom floor plans are available.
- Prices for Montebello condos for sale are typically priced between $800,000 to more than $2,500,000.
Montebello Condos: Galleria Uptown Houston Neighborhood Guide
Located about 6 miles west of Downtown Houston, Montebello is within the bustling Galleria/Uptown area.
Thanks to the neighborhood’s relatively central location in west Houston, residents enjoy easy access to other key neighborhoods like Downtown, the Energy Corridor, Memorial Park, and the Medical Center.
The Galleria sits south of Tanglewood, east of Briargrove, west of Afton Oaks, and north of Bellaire.
Nestled in the area just outside Loop 610 and north of Southwest Freeway, Galleria/Uptown is one of Houston’s business districts. The neighborhood features about 24 million square feet of office space and 5 million square feet of retail space.
Upscale boutiques, high end restaurants, shopping centers, and other entertainment venues line the streets of Uptown Houston. With the world-renowned Galleria and Uptown Park within its borders, residents are minutes away from multitudes of dining, retail, and entertainment options.
The Galleria/Uptown area in Houston bears a 77098 Harris County zip code.
Montebello: Features And Amenities
The Montebello luxury high rise has been part of the Uptown Houston skyline since 2003. The 30-story, 98-unit residential building is from developer Interfin (Villa D’Este, Four Leaf Towers, and Belfiore).
Ziegler Cooper Architects designed the building’s now recognizable exteriors of ocher and beige shades highlighted by a column of aluminum.
The luxury high rise features 98 well appointed units, as well as two-level penthouses. One- to three-bedroom floor plans are available, with sizes ranging from 2,000 to more than 4,000 square feet.
Standard features of Montebello Houston condos include 10-foot ceilings, Jacuzzi tubs with outside views, large kitchens, operable dual pane windows, public rooms at the perimeter, and large balconies.
Kitchens at Montebello feature custom cabinetry, ceramic tile flooring, granite countertops and stainless steel sinks. The GE Monogram series (oven, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, and side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with through-door ice maker and chilled water dispenser) is the centerpiece of each unit’s kitchen.
Foyers and hallways feature job-finished hardwood floors. Each Montebello condo unit has a master bath featuring an operable window, marble floors and slab countertops, and a make-up vanity area. Other bath features include six-foot whirlpool tubs, glass enclosed showers, and a separate water closet.
Building amenities include a concierge service, a heated swimming pool, an exercise room, a sauna, and a party room.
Prices for Montebello condos for sale typically start at around $800,000. The most expensive units at this luxury high rise can cost more than $2,500,000.
- Concierge service
- Heated swimming pool
- Exercise room
- Landscaped courtyard with benches
- Party room
- 4 elevators, 1 service elevator
- Secure underground parking
- Storage space
- Security cameras
Montebello Condo Features
- 9’8″ ceilings
- Jacuzzi tubs
- Large kitchens
- Dual pane, fully operable windows
- Large balconies
- Custom cabinetry
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Granite and slab marble counter tops
- Premium appliances (GE Monogram series)
- Pre-wired cable TV and telephone service
Montebello Condo Sale Trends
Since opening its doors in 2003, Montebello condo sale trends have shown strong appreciation rates. Units in the residential high rise have a median sales price of over $1,000,000, with average price per square foot peaking at over $500.
Montebello condos have been pretty popular, thanks to its great Galleria/Uptown location and the building’s relatively young age. Over the past couple of years, fewer units have been placed on the market.
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For more information on available Montebello Houston condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com