Chateau Ten Houston Condos | Chateau 10 Condos For Sale
Chateau Ten-Welch Resource Directory
- Chateau Ten – Welch For Sale
- Chateau Ten – Welch For Lease
- Reviews & Trends
- Building Amenities
- Similar Highrises: Mimosa Terrace, The Moderne, Chateau Ten Sunset
- Neighborhood: River Oaks
- Maps & Directions : 2221 Welch Street, Houston, TX, 77019
- Year Built: 2014
- # Units: 10
- Sell My Chateau Ten – Welch Condo
Chateau Ten – Welch Executive Summary
Chateau Ten – Welch is Randall Davis’ first “Chateau Ten” project. Subsequently, he used much of the concept, design, floor plan and layout for other similar building projects all with a variation of the “Chateau Ten” name throughout Houston’s Inner Loop. The building’s features include:
- EXCLUSIVITY: Chateau Ten Welch only has 10 units, with just two condos per floor. The building is a luxury residential condo from Randall Davis, the same developer behind Chateau Ten Sunset, The Cosmopolitan, The Manhattan, and Rice Lofts. With prices ranging from $800,000 to north of $1M, the building is one of the most expensive in the Bayou City.
- SPACIOUS UNITS AND CUSTOM FURNISHINGS: Chateau Ten Welch features 10 exclusive residences with over 3,000 square feet of living space. There are only 2 units per floor. Each unit comes with a private elevator, and 3-bedroom and 3 1/2-bathroom floor plans. Chateau Ten also offers customizable wood floors, marble/granite kitchen and baths, kitchen floor tile, cabinets, carpet in secondary bedrooms, kitchen sinks, and interior doors.
- RIVER OAKS LOCATION: River Oaks is Houston’s most expensive neighborhood. Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and Fortune have listed River Oaks as one of the: “Best Places To Live,” “Top Places to Live Well,” “The (Multi) Millionaire’s Haven.”
- NEAR MAJOR JOB CENTERS: One of the hottest neighborhoods in the Inner Loop, River Oaks’ central location allows residents convenient access to all major employment centers. About 4 miles away from Chateau Ten, Downtown and the Galleria area have more than 44 million square feet and 24 million square feet of office space, respectively. Featuring more than 50 medical and research institutions, Texas Medical Center has more than 129,000 employees.
- RETAIL AND ENTERTAINMENT: Showcasing nationally recognized shops, eclectic stores and establishments, River Oaks Shopping Center is just few blocks away from Chateau Ten. Less than 4 miles from the building, residents also get to enjoy Houston’s shopping trifecta. The Galleria, Uptown Park and Highland Village houses couture boutique shops, fine-dining and premier entertainment centers.
- OUTDOOR RECREATION: Residents are few minutes away from Houston’s most visited parks like Memorial Park and Buffalo Bayou Park. Located about 13 minutes away from the building, Memorial Park houses several outdoor recreational facilities, miles of hike-and-bike trails, the Memorial Park Golf Course, and the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center. The 2.3 mile Buffalo Bayou Park features canoe and kayak trails, hike and bike trails, parks and the Buffalo Bayou Cistern.
Buying a condo in Chateau Ten Welch can be tricky. It’s a new building so there are limited historical sales trends (like you can find from some of Houston’s top performing luxury condos).
Following are the amenities currently offered at Chateau Ten – Welch and what the HOA fee covers:
- Apple airport express
- Built-in makeup mirror
- Crown molding
- Custom closet allowance for master bedrooms
- Electric fireplace
- Flat screen television in master bath with home speaker system
- Living area and master bedroom with 8” base boards
- Cabinets, choice of style and color
- Interior doors, choice of style and finish
- Island pendants
- Kitchen floor tile and sinks
- Marble/granite kitchen and baths
- Wood floors, choice of style and stain
Due to the limited number of units in Chateau Ten Welch, the sales data set is too small to be statistically significant. Opening its doors in 2016, Chateau Ten Welch is also still fairly new. See Condo Appreciation Trends of Houston’s Luxury Highrises instead.
Housing some of the most luxurious real estates, River Oaks is Houston’s most expensive neighborhood. River Oaks posted appreciation rates steadily increased over the past 10 years. The average median price per square foot has almost doubled the last decade.
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For more information on available Chateau Ten – Welch condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
12 Things Chateau Ten – Welch Condo Buyers Should Know
Chateau Ten Welch is a 10-unit luxury midrise centrally located within River Oaks
- Completed in 2014, Chateau Ten Welch is Randall Davis’ first Chateau Ten condo project within the River Oaks neighborhood. A well-known luxury real estate developer, Randall Davis is also behind popular Houston lofts and condos like The Cosmopolitan, The Manhattan, The Empire and Rice Lofts.
- Standing 6-stories tall, Chateau Ten Welch features 5 residential floors with only 10 exclusive units.
- The luxury midrise condo is near San Felipe between Kirby and Shepherd.
- Featuring more than 75 eclectic shops and dining options, River Oaks Shopping Center is only a few blocks away from the building.
- Residents are less than 5 miles away from the Galleria area’s premier shopping trifecta (The Galleria, Uptown Park and Highland Village).
- Residents have direct access to Houston’s major employment centers.Texas Medical Center and Downtown are a few minutes away from Chateau Ten.
- Memorial Park and Buffalo Bayou Park are 4 miles and 2 miles away from the building, respectively. Memorial Park houses several outdoor recreational facilities, miles of hike-and-bike trails, the Memorial Park Golf Course, and the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center. The 2.3 mile Buffalo Bayou Park features canoe and kayak trails, hike and bike trails, parks and the Buffalo Bayou Cistern.
- Major roads like Westheimer Road, Kirby Drive, San Felipe Street, Loop 610 and US 59 are easily accessible from River Oaks.
- Each condo unit features 3,000 square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms.
- Unit amenities include electric fireplace, crown molding, living area and master bedroom with 8” base boards, custom closet allowance for master bedrooms, apple airport express, flat screen tv in master bath and home speaker system and built-in makeup mirror
- Chateau Ten also offers customizable wood floors, marble/granite kitchen and baths, kitchen floor tile, cabinets, carpet in secondary bedrooms, kitchen sinks, and interior doors.
- Chateau Ten River Oaks condos for sale can start at around $1,000,000 to over $1,300,000.
Chateau Ten – Welch Pet Policies & Management Office
The Chateau Ten – Welch’s pet policies are not available. See the various pet policies of other Houston luxury highrises in the image below.
Chateau Ten – Welch: Mass Transit Options And Access
Residents are a stone’s throw away from major driveways like Westheimer Road, Kirby Drive, and San Felipe Street. Loop 610 and US 59 are also minutes away from the building.
Bus routes via Shepherd Drive, Memorial Drive, and Westheimer Road make daily commutes easier. Residents’ commute time to Houston’s key districts like Galleria, Texas Medical Center and Downtown is around 30 to 45 minutes.
River Oaks’ central location provides residents numerous retail, entertainment and dining options. Nearby retail centers include the Galleria area’s shopping trifecta (The Galleria, Uptown Park, and Highland Village), as well as the River Oaks Shopping Center and River Oaks District.
- Popular Neighborhood Venues: Rice Village, River Oaks Shopping Center, River Oaks District.
- Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: Brenner’s on the Bayou, Express Rolls, State of Grace, Piada Italian Street Food, Backstreet Café, Cafe Ginger, The Kitchen at The Dunlavy, Rossini Caffe Italiano, Hops Meet Barley
- Grocery Stores: Central Market Houston, Kroger, Whole Foods Market, H-E-B, Trader Joe’s, Sprouts Farmer’s Market
- Trails & Parks: River Oaks Country Club, Memorial Park, Buffalo Bayou
Chateau Ten Welch (at 2221 Welch Street) sits near San Felipe and between Kirby and Shepherd within River Oaks. Theneighborhood lies south of Memorial Park, west of Neartown/Montrose, east of Galleria/Uptown and north of Upper Kirby.
Featuring miles of hike-and-bike trails, a public golf course, and several sports facilities, Memorial Park is about 4 miles away from Chateau Ten. Just 2 miles northwest of the building, residents also get to enjoy Buffalo Bayou’s skate parks, biking and jogging trails, and stunning skyline views.
Located a few blocks away from the building, River Oaks Shopping District features 75+ retail stores, restaurants, and other commercial establishments.
A few pubs, restaurants, and cafes line both sides of Shepherd Drive, Further south, residents can visit Shepherd Square Shopping Center for more retail and dining options. Also within comfortable driving distance are premier retail centers like The Galleria, Uptown Park and Highland Village.
Houston’s major employment centers, including Downtown Houston, the Galleria, and the Texas Medical Center, are within a few miles away from the building.
The River Oaks neighborhood has a 77019 zip code. (View Houston zip code map.)
Chateau Ten – Welch: School Zoning Information
Chateau Ten Welch Condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
River Oaks Elementary School at 2008 Kirby Dr. River Oaks Elementary School is one of the first elementary schools in Texas to offer the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP). It is also a Vanguard Magnet and neighborhood school. Apart from its academics programs, the school also offers great electives and enrichment courses.
Lanier Middle School at 2600 Woodhead St. Formerly Jefferson Davis High, the recently renamed school is home to the Panthers. It is a magnet school with a hotel and restaurant management program.
Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar offers exemplary academics programs: Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, and a business magnet program. Its IB Diploma programs include classes in 5 languages, including Russian, Chinese, French, Italian, and Spanish.
Paige Martin is one of the most experienced and knowledge condo Realtors in Houston, and has a lot of experience helping people buy and sell at Chateau Ten – Welch.
Our vast market knowledge, relationships & extraordinary marketing platform (built over 10 years) will help you sell faster, for more money. Know what your home value is AND learn more about our Houston seller program.
We pay to have your condo staged and professionally
photographed by one of the best
photographers in Houston.*
Online Marketing Dominance
9 out of 10 buyers use the Internet to search for condos.
We rank in the top 3 results for over 1,150 unique, intentional Houston condo keyword searches on Google.
Only we will feature you to our 400,000 annual visitors.