Mimosa Terrace Houston Condo Guide | Mimosa Terrace Condos For Sale
Mimosa Terrace Resource Directory
- Mimosa Terrace For Sale
- Mimosa Terrace For Lease
- Reviews & Trends
- Building Amenities
- Similar Highrises: Giorgetti, The Moderne, Sophie At Bayou Bend
- Neighborhood Facts: River Oaks
- Maps & Directions: 2240 Mimosa Drive, Houston, TX 77019
- Year Built: 2018
- # Units: 11
- Sell My Mimosa Terrace Condo
Mimosa Terrace Executive Summary
- NEW CONSTRUCTION MIDRISE: The Mimosa Terrace is a new luxury condo project from Citiscape International. Located within the posh River Oaks area, Mimosa Terrace is one of the new residential buildings in Houston’s most expensive neighborhood. Units for sale have an average list price of $2 million making it one of the most expensive luxury condos in Houston.
- SPACIOUS LIVING SPACE: The 7-story Mimosa Terrace features one of the largest floor plans in Houston. The residential floors feature two units with more than 4,400 square feet of indoor living space plus 600 square feet of covered terrace. The penthouse occupies the top floor with 6,600 and 3,200 square foot of interior and terrace space, respectively.
- UNIT AMENITIES: Each Mimosa Terrace condo features exclusive amenities including custom Italian cabinetry from Poliform, Gaggenau kitchen appliances, an oversize master closets with custom closet built-in incentive and expansive terraces with built-in garden planters and summer kitchens. Available unit upgrades include an outdoor spa and additional outdoor fire place.
- PROXIMITY TO BUSINESS CENTERS: Downtown and Texas Medical Center are less than 5 miles away from Mimosa Terrace. Downtown is Houston’s central business center with 3,500 businesses and 150,000 employees. Featuring more than 50 medical and research institutions, The Texas Medical Center is the largest medical center.
- SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT: Home to approximately more than 700 retail establishments, Galleria is just 3 miles away from Mimosa Terrace. It houses upscale shopping centers like The Galleria, Uptown Park and Highland Village. Residents are also few minutes away from 150 Yelp-rated establishments located along Kirby Drive, Shepherd Drive, and Westheimer Road.
- LOW HOA FEE: The developers designed Mimosa Terrace as a “non-amenitized” luxury condo to keep the association costs low. The monthly maintenance fee is expected to be one of the lowest in Houston. (See Houston Condos: HOA Fees & Amenities)
- PET-FRIENDLY: Mimosa Terrace is one of Houston’s pet-friendly condos. The management permits 4 pets in each residence with no limit in pet weight. Aggressive breeds are not allowed. Mimosa Terrace has an exclusive pet-walking area, and pet relief areas and planters on terraces.
Buying a condo in Mimosa Terrace can be tricky. It’s a new building so there are limited historical sales trends (like you can find from some of Houston’s top performing luxury condos).
Following are the amenities currently offered at Mimosa Terrace and what the HOA fee covers:
- 12 Ft. standard ceiling height, 14 Ft. ceiling height for penthouse
- Designer chandeliers/light fixtures, LED recessed lighting
- Direct elevator access
- Full-time concierge
- Gaggenau Kitchen appliances
- Large terraces from 540 Sq.Ft. to Penthouse 3,200 Sq.Ft. (majority covered)
- Large walk-in pantry in kitchen
- Natural hardwood and European made porcelain tile floors
- Oversize master closets with custom Poliform Italian closet built-in incentive
- Poliform Italian kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Stylish linear gas direct-vent fireplace
- Terraces with built-in garden planters and summer kitchens
- Trash chute within each residence
- Two residences per floor and a single top floor Penthouse residence.
- Valet / porter available
- Windows on three sides for 270° views, Penthouse with 360° views of skyline
With its exclusive services and convenient Inner Loop location, Mimosa Terrace offers residents a fantastic lock and leave condo living. To keep Mimosa Terrace’s HOA costs low, the developers designed it as a “non-amenitized” luxury condo.
Below you will see how Mimosa Terrace compares with other luxury condos: (See Houston Condos: HOA Fees & Amenities)
Being a new construction building, Mimosa Terrace has limited sales trends. Mimosa Terrace units for sale have a list price between $2M to over $3M.
As shown below, River Oaks median sales price increased by almost 50% over the past decade. Aside from a fantastic Inner Loop location, most residential buildings in the area features exclusive amenities like swimming pools, concierge services, controlled access, concierge and valet services, among others.
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For more information on available Mimosa Terrace condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
12 Things Mimosa Terrace Condo Buyers Should Know
Nestled within Houston’s most expensive neighborhood, River Oaks’ Mimosa Terrace is a new condo project that features luxury lock and leave living.
- Mimosa Terrace is a new luxury condo project from Citiscape and Sudhoff Inc.
- The developers launched the condo’s presale in November with estimated year 2018 completion.
- Mimosa Terrace sits at 2240 Mimosa Drive near the Glendower Court area between River Oaks and Upper Kirby.
- Mimosa Terrace features 7 stories and 11 exclusive residences.
- It features one of the largest floor plans in Houston. The residential floors features two units averaging more than 4,400 square feet of indoor living space and 600 square feet of covered terrace.
- Residents have direct access to and from Houston’s major employment centers. Texas Medical Center and Downtown are 16 minutes away from the building.
- About 4 miles west of Mimosa Terrace, the Galleria area features premier shopping centers like The Galleria, Uptown Park and Highland Village.
- River Oaks retail and entertainment establishments like River Oaks Shopping Center, River Oaks Theatre and River Oaks Country Club are only a mile away from the condo.
- Memorial Park is 5 miles away from Mimosa Terrace. It features the 3-mile Seymour Lieberman Exercise trail and different sports facilities like facilities for tennis, softball, track, volleyball, and skating.
- Residents have convenient access to main roads like Westheimer Road, Kirby Drive, and San Felipe Street line the neighborhood. Loop 610, Southwest Freeway (US 59), and Katy Freeway (I-10).
- Mimosa Terrace offers exclusive unit amenities like custom Italian cabinetry from Poliform, Gaggenau kitchen appliances, an oversize master closets with custom closet built-in incentive and expansive terraces with built-in garden planters and summer kitchens. Available unit upgrades include an outdoor spa and additional outdoor fire place.
- Mimosa Terrace condos for sale are priced between $1,995,000 to $2,750,000 million.
Mimosa Terrace Pet Policies & Management Office
One of Houston’s pet-friendly condos, Mimosa Terrace allows 4 pets in each residence with no limit in pet weight but aggressive breeds are not allowed. Mimosa Terrace has an exclusive pet-walking area, and pet relief areas and planters on terraces.
Mimosa Terrace: Mass Transit Options And Access
Main roads like Kirby Drive, San Felipe Street, Westheimer Road, Loop 610, Southwest Freeway (US 59), and Katy Freeway (I-10) are accessible from Mimosa Terrace Condo. There are 10 bus stops near the building, the nearest is 0.3 mile away and is along Shepherd Drive.
Aside from River Oaks’ old charm and scenic tree-lined streets, it also features a number of exciting retail and entertainment establishments. River Oaks Shopping Center and West Avenue complexes feature plenty of boutique shops, restaurants, bars, and art galleries. Residents also get to enjoy River Oaks District’s posh social venues and different establishments.
- Popular Neighborhood Venues: River Oaks Shopping Center, River Oaks District.
- Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: Brenner’s on the Bayou, Express Rolls, State of Grace, Piada Italian Street Food, Backstreet Café, Cafe Ginger, The Kitchen at The Dunlavy, Rossini Caffe Italiano, Hops Meet Barley
- Grocery Stores: Central Market Houston, Kroger, Whole Foods Market, H-E-B, Trader Joe’s, Sprouts Farmer’s Market
- Trails & Parks: River Oaks Country Club, Memorial Park, Buffalo Bayou Park
Mimosa Terrace is located at 2240 Mimosa Drive near the Glendower Court area between Upper Kirby and River Oaks. The neighborhood lies south of Memorial Park, west of Neartown/Montrose, east of Galleria/Uptown and north of Upper Kirby.
Featuring miles of hike-and-bike trails, a public golf course, and several sports facilities, Memorial Park is about 4 miles away from Mimosa Terrace. Just 2 miles northwest of the building, residents also get to enjoy Buffalo Bayou’s skate parks, biking and jogging trails, and stunning skyline views.
Located a few blocks away from the building, River Oaks Shopping District features 75+ retail stores, restaurants, and other commercial establishments.
A few pubs, restaurants, and cafes line both sides of Shepherd Drive, Further south, residents can visit Shepherd Square Shopping Center for more retail and dining options. Also within comfortable driving distance are premier retail centers like The Galleria, Uptown Park and Highland Village.
Houston’s major employment centers, including Downtown Houston, the Galleria, and the Texas Medical Center, are within a few miles away from the building.
The River Oaks neighborhood has a 77019 zip code. (View Houston zip code map.)
Mimosa Terrace: School Zoning Information
Mimosa Terrace Condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
River Oaks Elementary School at 2008 Kirby Dr. River Oaks Elementary School is one of the first elementary schools in Texas to offer the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP). It is also a Vanguard Magnet and neighborhood school. Apart from its academics programs, the school also offers great electives and enrichment courses.
Lanier Middle School at 2600 Woodhead St. Formerly Jefferson Davis High, the recently renamed school is home to the Panthers. It is a magnet school with a hotel and restaurant management program.
Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar offers exemplary academics programs: Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, and a business magnet program. Its IB Diploma programs include classes in 5 languages, including Russian, Chinese, French, Italian, and Spanish
Paige Martin is one of the most experienced and knowledge condo Realtors in Houston, and has a lot of experience helping people buy and sell at Mimosa Terrace.
Our vast market knowledge, relationships & extraordinary marketing platform (built over 10 years) will help you sell faster, for more money. Know what your home value is AND learn more about our Houston seller program.
We pay to have your condo staged and professionally
photographed by one of the best
photographers in Houston.*
Online Marketing Dominance
9 out of 10 buyers use the Internet to search for condos.
We rank in the top 3 results for over 1,150 unique, intentional Houston condo keyword searches on Google.
Only we will feature you to our 400,000 annual visitors.