Riva At The Park Houston | Riva At The Park Condos For Sale
Riva At The Park Resource Directory
- Riva At The Park For Sale
- Riva At The Park For Lease
- Reviews & Trends
- Building Amenities: The Wilshire, The Mondrian, Sophie At Bayou Bend
- Neighborhood: River Oaks
- Maps & Directions: 3331 D’Amico St, Houston, TX, 77019
- Year Built: 2017
- # Units: 24
- Sell My Riva At The Park Condo
Riva At The Park Executive Summary
One of the newest additions to River Oaks’ collection of luxury condos, Riva At The Park offers 24 exclusive residences. The building features a fantastic Inner Loop location and amazing Buffalo Bayou and Downtown skyline views.
- EXCLUSIVITY: Riva At The Park is located in the northern section of River Oaks, Houston’s most expensive and exclusive neighborhood. River Oaks is home to CEOs, celebrities and the wealthy. Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and Fortune included River Oaks in “Top Places to Live Well,” “Best Places To Live,” and “The (Multi) Millionaire’s Haven” lists.
- NEW LUXURY BUILDING: Popular for its luxury homes and mansions in River Oaks, Tanglewood and Memorial Villages, Sugar Land-based Sims Luxury Builders led the development of Riva At the Park. The developers expanded the initial 7-story, 22-unit building plan. Riva At The Park now features 10 floors and 24 units priced between between $800,000 to $1.6M. (See Houston’s New Construction Condos.)
- UPSCALE AMENITIES: Riva At The Park’s building amenities include a fitness facility, spacious guest lobby, controlled access and climate controlled storage units. Each unit features open floor plans, custom-designed Eggersmann kitchen cabinetry, Miele kitchen appliances and energy-efficient windows and doors.
- SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT: Residents enjoy convenient access to Inner Loop’s upscale retail centers, including River Oaks Shopping Center, Highland Village and the Galleria. Less than a mile from the building, River Oaks Shopping Center features over 70 eclectic shops and dining options. Aside from The Galleria and Highland Village, there are more than 200 Yelp-rated restaurants, bars and boutiques along Westheimer and San Felipe.
- DOWNTOWN ACCESS: Located about 3 miles west of Riva At The Park, Downtown is Houston’s Central Business District with more than 150,000 employees. Downtown also features 400+ Yelp-rated establishments and popular entertainment centers including Minute Maid Park Stadium (home of the Houston Astros), the Toyota Center (home of the Houston Rockets), Discovery Green, and the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- BUFFALO BAYOU PARK : Riva At River Oaks is located adjacent to the Buffalo Bayou Park, a 160-acre par that stretches from Shepherd to Sabine. The park recently had a $58M renovation and features hike and bike trails, skate park, dog park and picnic areas . The Dunlavy, a new event and dining space on Buffalo Bayou Park, features a “glass tree house dining room” restaurant. It offers a picturesque venue with stunning views of the Bayou Park and Lost Lake.
Buying a condo in Riva At The Park can be tricky. There are limited historical sales trends (like you can find from some of Houston’s top performing luxury condos) because it is a new construction building.
River Oaks (and nearby Inner Loop neighborhoods) is also home to a few new construction condo buildings, each with its own pro’s and con’s. A Riva At The Park condo buyer would benefit from a good realtor’s advise specially on how the building and unit compares to other residential condos in the district.
Following are the amenities currently offered at Riva At The Park and what the HOA fee covers:
- Spacious guest lobby
- Controlled access
- Fitness facility
- Climate controlled storage units
- Open floorplans
- Custom-designed Eggersmann kitchen cabinetry
- Miele kitchen appliances
- Energy-efficient windows and doors
Residents get to enjoy urban luxury living at Riva At The Park condos with its upscale amenities and great access to outdoor recreation. The monthly maintenance fee, expected to be one of the lowest in the city, covers common amenities like building grounds, fitness facility, controlled access and storage units.
See how Riva At The Park condos HOA fee compares with other Houston luxury condos:
Riva At The Park is a new building and has limited sales trend.
With a real estate median price of over $2M, River Oaks is Houston’s most expensive and exclusive neighborhood. The average price per square foot increased by half over the last decade, one of the highest real estate appreciation rates in Houston. There are several new developments reshaping the neighborhood like renovated buildings and new luxury condos.
Most residential buildings in River Oaks offer world-class and upscale amenities like concierge services, swimming pools, fitness centers, controlled access, among others.
Check the 10-Year appreciation rate trends of River Oaks neighborhood below.
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For more information on available Riva At The Park condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
12 Things Riva At The Park Condo Buyers Should Know
Featuring great Inner Loop location, Riva At The Park is a new luxury building within the posh River Oaks neighbourhood.
- Riva At The Park is Sims Luxury Builders’ first luxury condo project in Houston. The Sugar Land-based developers are known for their custom luxury homes and mansions in River Oaks, Tanglewood and Memorial Villages.
- The building sits near Allen Parkway at 3331 D’Amico, 3 miles west of Downtown Houston.
- Riva At The Park is located in the northern section of River Oaks, Houston’s most expensive neighborhood.
- The developers expanded the initial 7-story and 22-unit building plan because the units were sold faster than expected. Riva At The Park now features 10 floors and 24 units.
- Riva At The Park condos sits adjacent to the 160-acre Buffalo Bayou Park. The park recently had a $58M renovation and features hike and bike trails, skate park, dog park and picnic areas.
- Residents are near several upscale shopping centers. Less than a mile from the building, River Oaks Shopping Center features over 70 eclectic shops and dining options.
- The Galleria, Uptown Park and Higland Village, about 5 miles away from the building, features more than 700 boutiques, shops and dining establishments.
- Downtown, located 3 miles west of the building, houses more than 150,000 employees and 3,000 businesses. It also features several entertainment centers like Minute Maid Park Stadium (home of the Houston Astros), the Toyota Center (home of the Houston Rockets), Discovery Green, and the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- River Oaks is one of the most accessible neighborhoods in Houston. Residents have convenient access to major roads like Kirby Drive, San Felipe Street and Westheimer Road, Loop 610, Southwest Freeway (US 59), and Katy Freeway (I-10).
- Riva At The Park’s building amenities include a fitness facility, spacious guest lobby, controlled access and climate controlled storage units..
- The floor plans range from 2,350 to 3,600 square feet. Each unit features open floor plans, custom-designed Eggersmann kitchen cabinetry, Miele kitchen appliances and energy-efficient windows and doors.
- One of the most expensive luxury highrises in Houston, Riva At The Park condos are priced between $800,000 to $1.6M.
Riva At The Park: Mass Transit Options And Access
One of the most accessible neighborhoods in Houston, main roads like Kirby Drive, San Felipe Street, Westheimer Road, Loop 610, Southwest Freeway (US 59), and Katy Freeway (I-10) are accessible from Riva At The Park.
Residents not only enjoy River Oaks’ old charm and scenic tree-lined streets but also the several retail and entertainment establishments in the neighborhood. River Oaks Shopping Center and West Avenue complexes feature plenty of boutique shops, restaurants, bars, and art galleries. Also minutes away from River Oaks homes are upscale shopping centers like Highland Village, the Greenway Plaza, Rice Village, the Galleria, and Uptown Park.
- Popular Neighborhood Venues: River Oaks Shopping Center, River Oaks District.
- Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: Brenner’s on the Bayou, Express Rolls, State of Grace, Piada Italian Street Food, Backstreet Café, Cafe Ginger, The Kitchen at The Dunlavy, Rossini Caffe Italiano, Hops Meet Barley
- Grocery Stores: Central Market Houston, Kroger, Whole Foods Market, H-E-B, Trader Joe’s, Sprouts Farmer’s Market
- Trails & Parks: River Oaks Country Club, Buffalo Bayou Park
Riva At River Oaks is situated within the north section of River Oaks at 3331 D’Amico. Located centrally within Inner Loop, River Oaks lies north of Upper Kirby, east of Galleria/Uptown, south of Memorial Park, and west of Neartown/Montrose.
Houston’s key districts are minutes away from the building. Downtown, Houston’s Central Business Center, is only 3 miles away from Riva At The Park. About 5 miles southwest of the condo, Galleria houses more than 700 retail and entertainment establishments.
River Oaks Shopping District, a mile away from the building, features 75+ retail stores, restaurants, and other commercial establishments.
Located adjacent to Riva At River Oaks, the Buffalo Bayou Park feature skate parks, biking and jogging trails, and dog park and picnic areas. Memorial Park, located 2 miles west of The Riva, The Memorial Park, 4 miles north of The Revere, features outdoor recreation including miles of bike and hike trails and a public golf course.
Riva At The Park: School Zoning Information
Located within the River Oaks neighborhood, Riva At The Park is zoned to the Houston Independent School District (HISD).
Riva At The Park condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
Poe Elementary School at 5100 Hazard St. Poe Elementary school offers Fine Arts magnet program and International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP). It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
Lanier Middle School at 2600 Woodhead St. Lanier Middle School offers a Vanguard Magnet/GT program that features classes in foreign languages, algebra, and IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry). Lanier opened in 1926, and is one of HISD’s first middle schools.
Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar has one of the largest IB programs in North America offering exemplary academics programs: Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, and a business magnet program. Its IB Diploma programs include classes in 5 languages, including Russian, Chinese, French, Italian, and Spanish.
Paige Martin is one of the most experienced and knowledge condo Realtors in Houston, and has a lot of experience helping people buy and sell at Riva At The Park.
Our vast market knowledge, relationships & extraordinary marketing platform (built over 10 years) will help you sell faster, for more money. Know what your home value is AND learn more about our Houston seller program.
We pay to have your condo staged and professionally
photographed by one of the best
photographers in Houston.*
Online Marketing Dominance
9 out of 10 buyers use the Internet to search for condos.
We rank in the top 3 results for over 1,150 unique, intentional Houston condo keyword searches on Google.
Only we will feature you to our 400,000 annual visitors.