Guide to Riva at The Park Condo Houston
Built in 2016, located in Inner Loop, see Riva at The Park condos for sale, amenities, pictures & reviews.
Sims Luxury Builders’ first luxury condo project in Houston, Riva at The Park is a 10-story mid-rise that offers 24 exclusive residences and luxury living with its upscale amenities. The building features a fantastic Inner Loop location and amazing Buffalo Bayou and Downtown skyline views.
Its residents enjoy:
EXCLUSIVITY: Riva At The Park is located in the northern section of River Oaks, Houston’s most expensive and exclusive neighborhood. River Oaks is home to CEOs, celebrities, and the wealthy. Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and Fortune included River Oaks in “Top Places to Live Well,” “Best Places To Live,” and “The (Multi) Millionaire’s Haven” lists.
NEW LUXURY BUILDING: Popular for its luxury homes and mansions in River Oaks, Tanglewood, and Memorial Villages, Sugar Land-based Sims Luxury Builders led the development of Riva At the Park. The developers expanded the initial 7-story, 22-unit building plan. Riva At The Park now features 10 floors and 24 units priced between $800,000 to $1.6M. (See Houston’s New Construction Condos.)
UPSCALE AMENITIES: Riva At The Park’s building amenities include a fitness facility, spacious guest lobby, controlled access, and climate-controlled storage units. Each unit features open floor plans, custom-designed Eggersmann kitchen cabinetry, Miele kitchen appliances, and energy-efficient windows and doors.
SHOPPING AND ENTERTAINMENT: Residents enjoy convenient access to Inner Loop’s upscale retail centers, including River Oaks Shopping Center, Highland Village, and the Galleria. Less than a mile from the building, River Oaks Shopping Center features over 70 eclectic shops and dining options. Aside from The Galleria and Highland Village, there are more than 200 Yelp-rated restaurants, bars, and boutiques along Westheimer and San Felipe.
DOWNTOWN ACCESS: Located about 3 miles west of Riva At The Park, Downtown is Houston’s Central Business District with more than 150,000 employees. Downtown also features 400+ Yelp-rated establishments and popular entertainment centers including Minute Maid Park Stadium (home of the Houston Astros), the Toyota Center (home of the Houston Rockets), Discovery Green, and the George R. Brown Convention Center.
BUFFALO BAYOU PARK: Riva At River Oaks is located adjacent to the Buffalo Bayou Park, a 160-acre park that stretches from Shepherd to Sabine. The park recently had a $58M renovation and features hike and bike trails, a skate park, a dog park, and picnic areas. The Dunlavy, a new event and dining space on Buffalo Bayou Park, features a “glass treehouse dining room” restaurant. It’s a picturesque venue that offers stunning views of Bayou Park and Lost Lake.
Buying a condo in Riva At The Park can be tricky. There are limited historical sales trends (like you can find from some of Houston’s top-performing luxury condos because it is a new construction building.
River Oaks (and nearby Inner Loop neighborhoods) is also home to a few new construction condo buildings, each with its own pros and cons. A Riva At The Park condo buyer would benefit from a good realtor’s advice, especially on how the building and unit compare to other residential condos in the district.
To get personal advice on buying or selling a Riva At The Park condo, contact Paige Martin, one of Houston’s best condo realtors and one of the top ranked Realtors in the United States.
"The entire Houston Properties Team was excellent to work with. Incredibly informed, proactive, and responsive, we could not have been happier with our Houston home search and the property we purchased. Will definitely work with this great group again in the future." - Kathryn Kaufman (Google Review)
Riva at The Park Condos For Sale
2 Beds, 2 Baths
2727 Kirby Drive #10B
3 Beds, 2 Baths
2001 Holcombe Boulevard #3504
2 Beds, 2 Baths
2323 W. Main Street #702
3 Beds, 3 Baths
2710 Steel Street #407
1 Bed, 1 Bath
2121 Kirby Drive #25S
3 Beds, 3 Baths
2701 Westheimer Road #PHE
Table of Contents
- Riva at The Park Condo Amenities
- Riva at The Park Condo Sales Trends
- How To Find Riva at The Park In Houston
- Riva at The Park Pet Policies & Information
- Riva at The Park Condominium Reviews
Riva at The Park Condo Amenities
|Information||Riva at The Park|
|Address||3331 D'amico Street|
|Developer||Sims Luxury Builders|
|Parking||Assigned, Private Garage|
|HOA||Riva at The Park|
|HOA / Sq Ft||$0.59|
|What's Included in HOA Fee?||Building & Grounds, Cable TV, Clubhouse, Concierge, Gas, Gym, Insurance Common Area, Limited Access, Lounge, On Site Guard, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Partial Utilities, Porter, Recreational Facilities, Storage Outside of Unit, Trash Removal, Valet Parking, Water and Sewer|
|Amenities||Riva at The Park|
|Pool: Lap Size||No|
|Pool: Hot Tub/Jacuzzi||No|
|On Site Manager||No|
|Electric Car Option?||No|
|Guest Rooms Available?||No|
|Gas Cooktop Available?||Yes|
|Storage Unit Option||Yes|
Riva at The Park Condo Sales Trends
How To Find Riva at The Park In Houston
|Commute Time||Riva at The Park|
|Med Ctr (min)||15|
|Energy Corridor (min)||25|
|Highlights||Riva at The Park|
|Run / Bike Trails||Buffalo Bayou Park, River Oaks Country Club, Heights Hike and Bike Trail|
|Nearby Retail / Dining||River Oaks Shopping Center, Highland Village, and the Galleria, Whole Foods Market, The Kitchen at The Dunlavy, Bars, and Boutiques along Westheimer and San Felipe|
|MetroRail Access||Riva at The Park|
|# Blocks to MetroRail||N/A|
|Nearest MetroRail Stop||N/A|
Riva at The Park Pet Policies & Information
|Commute Time||Riva at The Park|
|Pet Area / Unique Pet Features||Riva At The Park’s pet policies are not in place yet because it is a new construction building.|
|Max # Animals||N/A|
Riva at The Park Condominium Reviews
12 Things Riva At The Park Condo Buyers Should Know
Featuring a great Inner Loop location, Riva At The Park is a new luxury building within the posh River Oaks neighbourhood.
- Riva At The Park is Sims Luxury Builders’ first luxury condo project in Houston. The Sugar Land-based developers are known for their custom luxury homes and mansions in River Oaks, Tanglewood, and Memorial Villages.
- The building sits near Allen Parkway at 3331 D’Amico, 3 miles west of Downtown Houston.
- Riva At The Park is located in the northern section of River Oaks, Houston’s most expensive neighborhood.
- The developers expanded the initial 7-story and 22-unit building plan because the units were sold faster than expected. Riva At The Park now features 10 floors and 24 units.
- Riva At The Park sits adjacent to the 160-acre Buffalo Bayou Park. The park recently had a $58M renovation and features hike and bike trails, skate park, dog park, and picnic areas.
- Residents are near several upscale shopping centers. Less than a mile from the building, River Oaks Shopping Center features over 70 eclectic shops and dining options.
- The Galleria, Uptown Park, and Highland Village, about 5 miles away from the building, feature more than 700 boutiques, shops, and dining establishments.
- Downtown, located 3 miles west of the building, houses more than 150,000 employees and 3,500 businesses. It also features several entertainment centers like Minute Maid Park Stadium (home of the Houston Astros), the Toyota Center (home of the Houston Rockets), Discovery Green, and the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- River Oaks is one of the most accessible neighborhoods in Houston. Residents have convenient access to major roads like Kirby Drive, San Felipe Street and Westheimer Road, Loop 610, Southwest Freeway (US 59), and Katy Freeway (I-10).
- Riva At The Park’s building amenities includes a fitness facility, spacious guest lobby, controlled access, and climate-controlled storage units.
- The floor plans range from 2,350 to 3,600 square feet. Each unit features open floor plans, custom-designed Eggersmann kitchen cabinetry, Miele kitchen appliances, and energy-efficient windows and doors.
- One of the most expensive luxury highrises in Houston, Riva At The Park condos are priced between $800,000 to $1.6M.
Riva At The Park: Mass Transit Options And Access
One of the most accessible neighborhoods in Houston, main roads like Kirby Drive, San Felipe Street, Westheimer Road, Loop 610, Southwest Freeway (US 59), and Katy Freeway (I-10) are accessible from Riva At The Park.
Residents not only enjoy River Oaks’ old charm and scenic tree-lined streets but also the several retail and entertainment establishments in the neighborhood. River Oaks Shopping Center and West Avenue complexes feature plenty of boutique shops, restaurants, bars, and art galleries. Also minutes away from River Oaks homes are upscale shopping centers like Highland Village, the Greenway Plaza, Rice Village, the Galleria, and Uptown Park.
- Popular Neighborhood Venues: River Oaks Shopping Center, River Oaks District.
- Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: Brenner’s on the Bayou, Express Rolls, State of Grace, Piada Italian Street Food, Backstreet Café, Cafe Ginger, The Kitchen at The Dunlavy, Rossini Caffe Italiano, Hops Meet Barley
- Grocery Stores: Central Market Houston, Kroger, Whole Foods Market, H-E-B, Trader Joe’s, Sprouts Farmer’s Market
- Trails & Parks: River Oaks Country Club, Buffalo Bayou Park
Riva At The Park Condos: Maps And Directions
Riva At River Oaks is situated within the north section of River Oaks at 3331 D’Amico. Located centrally within Inner Loop, River Oaks lies north of Upper Kirby, east of Galleria/Uptown, south of Memorial Park, and west of Neartown/Montrose.
Houston’s key districts are minutes away from the building. Downtown, Houston’s Central Business Center, is only 3 miles away from Riva At The Park. About 5 miles southwest of the condo, Galleria houses more than 700 retail and entertainment establishments.
River Oaks Shopping District, a mile away from the building, features 75+ retail stores, restaurants, and other commercial establishments.
Located adjacent to Riva At River Oaks, the Buffalo Bayou Park feature skate parks, biking and jogging trails, and dog park and picnic areas. Memorial Park, located 2 miles west of The Riva, The Memorial Park, 4 miles north of The Revere, features outdoor recreation including miles of bike and hike trails and a public golf course.
Riva At The Park: School Zoning Information
Located within the River Oaks neighborhood, Riva At The Park is zoned to the Houston Independent School District (HISD).
Riva At The Park condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
Poe Elementary School at 5100 Hazard St. Poe Elementary school offers Fine Arts magnet program and International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP). It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
Lanier Middle School at 2600 Woodhead St. Lanier Middle School offers a Vanguard Magnet/GT program that features classes in foreign languages, algebra, and IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry). Lanier opened in 1926, and is one of HISD’s first middle schools.
Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar has one of the largest IB programs in North America offering exemplary academics programs: Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, and a business magnet program. Its IB Diploma programs include classes in 5 languages: Russian, Chinese, French, Italian, and Spanish.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- 2022 Update: Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- 2022 Update: Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Houston Homes For Sale: Guide To Houses In The Best Neighborhoods
- Kingwood NW/Oakhurst Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends