The Sophie At Bayou Bend Condo | Guide To The Sophie Houston
Sophie At Bayou Bend Resource Directory
- Sophie At Bayou Bend For Sale
- Sophie At Bayou Bend For Lease
- Reviews & Trends
- Building Amenities
- Similar Highrises: Giorgetti, The Moderne, Topaz Villas
- Neighborhood: Memorial Park
- Maps & Directions: 6017 Memorial, Houston, TX 77007
- Year Built: 2017
- # Units: 42
- Sell My Sophie At Bayou Bend Condo
Sophie At Bayou Bend Executive Summary
A derivative of the word “Sophisticated”, Sophie At Bayou Bend is a new construction development located in Memorial Park. The building features spacious living spaces with classic contemporary architecture.
- NEW LUXURY BOUTIQUE MIDRISE: Sophie At Bayou Bend is a luxury condo project from Stolz Partners (same group that brought us another new luxury condo Giorgetti). Units for sale have an average list price of $1.8M, on par with some of the most expensive and exclusive residential condos in Houston.
- CLASSIC CONTEMPORARY DESIGNS: The Sophie features classic contemporary architecture with design inspirations from New York’s Rosario Candela building and fashion icon Chanel little black dress. Houston-based Mirador Group is behind the exquisite interiors and timeless building design of The Sophie.
- SPACIOUS FLOOR PLANS: With units ranging in size between 2,400 square feet to almost 5,000 square feet, The Sophie’s floor plan is among the largest units in the city. Each unit also features a 400-square foot outdoor terrace with fireplace, grill and summer kitchen.
- EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES: The mid-rise building offers residents exclusive amenities including 24-hour concierge and valet parking, a fitness center with a virtual yoga studio, two resistance pools, and landscaped grounds with a dog park. Residents also get to enjoy additional services like in-home chefs, housekeeping, car maintenance, dog walking, and personal trainers. Each unit will feature 10-foot ceilings, engineered wood floors, spa-like bathrooms, state-of-the-art appliances, and pre-wiring for a home automation system.
- NEAR GALLERIA AND DOWNTOWN: Residents are just a few minutes away from Galleria area, a major Houston job center with more than 23 million square feet of office space. Housing the headquarters of prominent companies with over 150,000 employees, Downtown is about 5 miles away from The Sophie. Energy Corridor, an energy-oriented business district, overlaps with western Memorial area and is home to 300 companies and over 90,000 employees.
- MEMORIAL PARK: About a mile west of The Sophie, Memorial Park is Houston’s largest urban park with 1,500 acres of green space. It features hike and bike trails, playing fields, sports facilities like tennis and volleyball courts, skating rinks and golf course.
Buying a condo in The Sophie At Bayou Bend can be tricky. It’s a new building so there are limited historical sales trends (like you can find from some of Houston’s top performing luxury condos).
In addition, The Sophie is pricing units at some of the highest prices per square foot of any comparable building in the city. It is unproven if the market will support these high prices per square foot (compared to prices from nearby condos).
Following are the amenities currently offered at Sophie At Bayou Bend and what the HOA fee covers:
- Concierge and Porter Services
- Direct-entry elevator access
- Dog walking area
- Garage private parking
- Gated community
- Private lounge with a coffee bar and large screen television
- Wellness center with yoga studio.
- Engineered wood flooring
- Expansive gourmet and summer kitchens
- Herringbone pattern hardwood entries
- Open living and dining floorplans
- Spa-style bathrooms with glass shower enclosures and soaking tubs
- Ten foot ceilings with decorative treatments
- Wrap around terraces
Sophie At Bayou Bend not only provides residents stunning views of Memorial Park and Downtown, it also features upscale amenities and services covered by the building’s HOA fee. These amenities include 24-hour concierge service and valet parking, fitness center, resistance pools, and private garden with dog park.
As a new building, The Sophie is more energy efficient and easier to maintain. Its monthly maintenance fee is considered one of the lowest in the city.
See how Sophie At Bayou Bend fee compares with other Inner Loop condos: (See Houston Condos : Guide HOA Fees and Amenities.)
The Sophie At Bayou Bend is the newest luxury condo project within the Memorial Park area. Unlike other Houston luxury condos, it has limited sales trends. (See Condo Appreciation Trends of Houston’s Luxury Highrises.)
Memorial Park real estate have posted strong appreciation rates over the last decade. With a 92% median price increase over the past ten years, Memorial area’s real estate are among the most highly desirable and most expensive in Houston.
Even with the number of developments in the area, there are only few condos located within the Memorial neighborhood (6007 Memorial, The Houstonian, The Memorial, The Tealstone and Sophie At Bayou Bend).
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For more information on available Sophie At Bayou Bend condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
12 Things Sophie At Bayou Bend Condo Buyers Should Know
One of Houston’s newest condos, The 7-story Sophie offers luxury residences near Memorial Park.
- Sophie At Bayou Bend is Stolz Partners LLC’s first luxury condo project in Houston. The Atlanta-based real estate developer is behind several residential and mixed used developments in five states.
- The building is set to rise at 6017 Memorial Drive, west of the Bayou Bend Gardens and Westcott Street. It is the former location of an Italian-style townhome project near Memorial Park.
- Sophie At Bayou Bend features 7 stories and 42 exclusive residences.
- The building features one of the largest condo floor plans in Houston. The Sophie’s units range in size between 2,400 square feet to 5,000 square feet.
- Drawing inspiration from icons like the Chanel little black dress and New York’s Rosario Candela building, The Sophie features classic contemporary architecture.
- Major job centers (Downtown, Galleria and Greenway Plaza) are less than 5 miles away from the building.
- Memorial area features several entertainment and retail centers, including the Memorial City Mall and Town & Country Village.
- About a mile west of the building, Memorial park features the 3-mile Seymour Lieberman Exercise trail and different sports facilities like facilities for tennis, softball, track, volleyball, and skating rinks.
- Memorial area is zoned to some of the top ranked schools in Texas including Memorial Drive Elementary, Frostwood Elementary, Wilchester Elementary, Bunker Hill Elementary, Memorial Middle and Memorial High.
- Residents have convenient access to major freeways like Beltway 8, I-10, Loop 610, and SH 6. Major streets like Memorial Drive run through the Memorial area.
- The Sophie’s exclusive amenities include concierge and porter services, wellness center, private lounge and a dog walking area. Residents also get to enjoy additional services like in-home chefs, housekeeping, dry cleaning, car maintenance, personal trainers and dog walking.
- Sophie At Bayou Bend units have an average list price of $1.8M.
Sophie At Bayou Bend Pet Policies & Management Office
The Sophie’s pet policies are not in place yet but the building’s amenities include a dog walking area. Outdoor terraces have optional pet relief area with an artificial turf section and a drainage system.
Sophie At Bayou Bend: Mass Transit Options And Access
Conveniently located in the eastern part of Memorial area, The Sophie provides residents easy access to major thoroughfares including Memorial Drive, Beltway 8, I-10, Loop 610, and SH 6. There are several bus stops along Memorial Drive. The nearest stop from the building is less than 100 feet away or 2 minutes by foot.
Not only home to several of Houston’s 20 most expensive neighborhoods, Memorial area also features upscale retail and entertainment centers like Memorial City Hall, Town & Country Village, and the City Centre Plaza. Residents also have direct access to Memorial Park.
- Popular Neighborhood Venues: Memorial City Hall, Town & Country Village, CityCentre Plaza
- Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: LA Crawfish, Izakaya Wa, KUU Restaurant,
- Straits, Sushi Jin
- Grocery Stores: Kroger, Whole Foods
- Trails & Parks: Memorial Park, Hedwig Park, George Bush Park
The Sophie is located in the eastern side of Memorial area. The neighborhood lies just outside Loop 610, west of Downtown Houston. It sits north of Buffalo Bayou and stretches south of the Katy Freeway (I-10), from Loop 610 to State Highway.
Residents are only a mile away from the Memorial Park. It features bike trails, skating rinks, tennis and volleyball courts and swimming pool, among others.
Major job centers are few minutes away from the Sophie. About 4 miles southwest of The Sophie, the Galleria area features more than 23 million of office space. Also few minutes from the building, Downtown is Houston’s Central Business Center with more than 150,000 employees.
Energy Corridor, an energy-oriented business district, overlaps with western Memorial area and is home to 300 companies and over 90,000 employees.
Real estate in Memorial area fall under the 77007, 77079, 77055, 77056, and 77024 zip codes of Harris County.
Sophie At Bayou Bend: School Zoning Information
Sophie At Bayou Bend Condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
Memorial Elementary School at 6401 Arnot St. Memorial ES serves students grades PK -6 and has a GreatSchools.org rating of 6/10.
Hogg Middle School at 1100 Merrill St. Like Travis, Hogg Middle School is located within Woodland Heights. It is an International Baccalaureate school, and apart from the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the school also offers AP and Pre-AP core classes.
Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar High School has a great Athletics program. They have one of the oldest lacrosse programs in the state. Their football team, The Lamar Redskins, is one of the highest-ranking teams within the Greater Houston area. It has GreatSchools.org rating of 7/10.
Paige Martin is one of the most experienced and knowledge condo Realtors in Houston, and has a lot of experience helping people buy and sell at Sophie At Bayou Bend.
Our vast market knowledge, relationships & extraordinary marketing platform (built over 10 years) will help you sell faster, for more money. Know what your home value is AND learn more about our Houston seller program.
We pay to have your condo staged and professionally
photographed by one of the best
photographers in Houston.*
Online Marketing Dominance
9 out of 10 buyers use the Internet to search for condos.
We rank in the top 3 results for over 1,150 unique, intentional Houston condo keyword searches on Google.
Only we will feature you to our 400,000 annual visitors.