The Revere At River Oaks Houston | Revere Park Condos For Sale
The Revere At River Oaks Resource Directory
- The Revere At River Oaks For Sale
- The Revere At River Oaks For Lease
- Reviews & Trends
- Building Amenities
- Similar Highrises: Mimosa Terrace, The Moderne, Giorgetti
- Neighborhood: River Oaks
- Maps & Directions: 2325 Welch Street, Houston, TX 77019
- Year Built: 2018
- # Units: 33
- Sell My Revere At River Oaks Condo
The Revere At River Oaks Executive Summary
A Pelican Builder condo-development within the exclusive River Oaks, The Revere is a 9-story new midrise featuring a fantastic Inner Loop location and 33 exclusive residences.
- NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILDING: Pelican Builders (the same group behind The Wilshire, 5000 Montrose, The Briarglen and Highland Tower) spearheads the luxury condo project, The Revere At River Oaks. The building is located within the River Oaks area right behind The Huntingdon luxury condo. Houston-based Kirksey, the award winning architect behind luxury buildings like The Belfiore and The Wilshire, will also design the podium-style condo.
- EXCLUSIVITY: With units priced between $1.5 million and over $3 million, The Revere At River Oaks is one of Houston’s most expensive condo buildings.
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR SPACES : The Revere At River Oaks features 33 units with spacious living spaces. The units’ sizes will range from 2,677 to 3,867 square feet; these are some of largest condo floor plans in Houston.
- UPSCALE AMENITIES: The luxury condo offers residents units with high-end features including Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, hardwood floors, custom wood cabinets, and 11-foot ceilings. It will also feature building amenities like 24/7 concierge service, exercise room, meeting and storage rooms.
- GREAT ACCESSIBILITY: Located centrally in Bayou City, River Oaks is one of Houston’s most accessible neighborhoods. The Revere’s location in the eastern part of River Oaks provides residents convenient access to major thoroughfares. Shepherd Drive, Kirby Drive and San Felipe Street are less than half a mile from the building.
- NEAR RETAIL AND ENTERTAINMENT: Less than a mile north of The Revere, River Oaks Shopping Center features more than 70 eclectic shops and dining options. Housing more than 300 upscale shops and boutiques, Uptown Park, The Galleria and Highland Village are less than 10 minutes from the building. Residents also get to enjoy more than 200 Yelp-rated restaurants, bars and boutiques that line Westheimer and San Felipe.
- DIRECT ACCESS TO JOB CENTERS: Less than 15 minutes from The Revere, Downtown is Houston’s central business center with 3,500 businesses and 150,000 employees. Featuring more than 50 medical and research institutions, The Texas Medical Center is the largest medical center.
Buying a unit in The Revere At River Oaks is tricky. It is a new construction condo development within one of Houston’s most established and most expensive neighborhoods. Since it’s a new building there’s also limited resale trends.
Buyers will benefit from a good River Oaks Houston realtor who has sold several properties in the area.
Following are the amenities currently offered at The Revere and what the HOA fee covers:
- 24/7 concierge services
- Valet Parking
- Fully equipped exercise room
- Meeting and storage room
- Private dining room
- Catering kitchen
- Residents lounge
- 11′ ceilings
- Engineered hard wood flooring
- Expansive outdoor terrace
- Oversized closets
- Storage units
- Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen appliances
- Wood-Mode kitchen cabinets
Revere At River Oaks features easy-to-maintain, lock and leave residences. It features fantastic building and interior amenities and central Inner Loop location. The building’s association fee covers common amenities and services like building and grounds, insurance, concierge, porter, and trash.
Below you will see the HOA fee of Houston’s luxury condos.
The Revere At River Oaks: Comparable Condo Buildings
Revere At River Oaks is Pelican Builders’ next luxury condo project within River Oaks. It is a new-construction development and has so far limited sales trend. Units for sale are priced between $1 million to over $3 million. (See Condo Appreciation Trends of Houston Luxury Highrises.)
Over the past decade, River Oaks posted strong appreciation rate. River Oaks average price per square foot doubled since 2004 and is Houston’s Most Expensive Neighborhoods.
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For more information on available Revere At River Oaks condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
12 Things Revere At River Oaks Condo Buyers Should Know
Revere At River Oaks is Pelican Builders’ new condo project located within Houston’s most expensive neighborhood.
- Revere At River Oaks is Pelican Builders’ latest condo development within River Oaks. They are also behind The Wilshire, a luxury highrise set to open in 2018.
- The building sits at 2325 Welch St., at the southeast corner of Welch and Revere streets.
- Revere At River Oaks features 9 stories and 33 exclusive residences.
- The residences’ floor plans range from 2,677 to 3,867 square feet, one of the largest in Houston.
- Major job centers (Downtown and Medical Center) are less than 15 miles away from the building. Residents have direct access to and from Houston’s major employment centers.
- Residents are near upscale retail and entertainment establishments. Less than 4 miles west of Revere At River Oaks, the Galleria area houses The Galleria, Uptown Park and Highland Village.
- Residents get to enjoy the condo’s convenient proximity to River Oaks retail and entertainment establishments. The River Oaks Shopping Center, River Oaks Theatre and River Oaks Country Club are less than mile away from the condo.
- Memorial Park is 4 miles away from Revere At River Oaks. It features the 3-mile Seymour Lieberman Exercise trail and different sports facilities like facilities for tennis, softball, track, volleyball, and skating.
- The Revere’s location in the eastern part of River Oaks provides residents convenient access to major thoroughfares. Shepherd Drive, Kirby Drive and San Felipe Street are less than 0.5 mile from the building.
- Revere At River Oaks features upscale unit amenities like Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, hardwood floors, custom wood cabinets, and 11-foot ceilings.
- It will also feature building amenities like 24/7 concierge service, exercise room, meeting and storage rooms.
- Revere At River Oaks unit’s listing price is between $1.6 million and $2.9 million, one of the most expensive in the city.
The Revere At River Oaks Pet Policies & Management Office
The Revere’s pet policies are not in place yet. Below you will see the different policies of Houston’s luxury buildings.
The Revere At River Oaks: Mass Transit Options And Access
Main roads like Kirby Drive, San Felipe Street and Westheimer Road, Loop 610, Southwest Freeway (US 59), and Katy Freeway (I-10) are accessible from Revere At River Oaks Condo. The nearest bus stop is 5 minutes away from the building and is along San Felipe and Westheimer Road.
Aside from River Oaks’ old charm and scenic tree-lined streets, it also features exciting retail and entertainment establishments. River Oaks Shopping Center and West Avenue complexes features plenty of boutique shops, restaurants, bars, and art galleries. Residents also get to enjoy River Oaks District’s posh social venues and different establishments.
- Popular Neighborhood Venues: River Oaks Theatre, River Oaks District, River Oaks Country Club
- Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: Mockingbird Bistro, Just Dinner, Roost, Paulie’s, Mark’s, America’s River Oaks, Torchy’s
- Grocery Stores: Kroger, Randall’s, Whole Foods
- Trails & Parks: River Oaks Country Club, Buffalo Bayou Park, Mandell Park
Located within Inner Loop few minutes from Downtown and the Galleria, River Oaks sits south of Memorial Park, west of Neartown/Montrose, east of Briar Hollow and Galleria/Uptown, and north of Upper Kirby.
River Oaks central location provide residents convenient access to Houston’s key districts. Major employment centers like Downtown and Medical Center are 15 minutes away from the building. Houston’s central business district, Downtown is home to more than 150,000 employees. With more than 50 medical and research institutions housing more than 100,000 employees and volunteers, Texas Medical Center is the world’s largest medical center.
About 3 miles west of the building, the Galleria area features 27 million square feet of retail space. Residents get to enjoy premier shopping centers like The Galleria, Uptown Park and Highland Village.
The Memorial Park, 4 miles north of The Revere, offers residents outdoor recreation including miles of bike and hike trails and a public golf course.
River Oaks real estate have a 77019 zip code.
The Revere At River Oaks: School Zoning Information
Located within the River Oaks neighborhood, The Revere is zoned to the Houston Independent School District (HISD).
The Revere condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
Revere At River Oaks Condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
Poe Elementary School at 5100 Hazard St. Poe Elementary school offers Fine Arts magnet program and International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP). It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
Lanier Middle School at 2600 Woodhead St. Lanier Middle School offers a Vanguard Magnet/GT program that features classes in foreign languages, algebra, and IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry). Lanier opened in 1926, and is one of HISD’s first middle schools.
Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar has one of the largest IB programs in North America offering exemplary academics programs: Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, and a business magnet program. Its IB Diploma programs include classes in 5 languages, including Russian, Chinese, French, Italian, and Spanish.
Paige Martin is one of the most experienced and knowledge condo Realtors in Houston, and has a lot of experience helping people buy and sell at The Revere.
Our vast market knowledge, relationships & extraordinary marketing platform (built over 10 years) will help you sell faster, for more money. Know what your home value is AND learn more about our Houston seller program.
We pay to have your condo staged and professionally
photographed by one of the best
photographers in Houston.*
Online Marketing Dominance
9 out of 10 buyers use the Internet to search for condos.
We rank in the top 3 results for over 1,150 unique, intentional Houston condo keyword searches on Google.
Only we will feature you to our 400,000 annual visitors.