Guide To 3615 Montrose Houston Condos For Sale
NOTE: Riverway Properties has discontinued the construction of 3615 Montrose. Follow links to check other condos in the Museum District area and Houston’s newest highrises. You can also check nearby condos for sale below.
Located within the Montrose / Museum District area, 3615 Montrose is a luxury residential midrise designed by the world-renowned firm of Philip Johnson/Alan Ritchie Architects. 3615 Montrose’s design takes some inspiration from Philip Johnson’s “Glass House” project.
3615 Montrose condos for sale feature floor-to-ceiling glass to “bring an abundance of light into the space and take advantage of the site’s spectacular views.”
- Address: 3615 Montrose Blvd, Houston, TX 77006
- Year Built: In Development (2016)
- Number of Units: 34
- Nearby buildings: 5000 Montrose, Flats On Fairview
- Neighborhood: Montrose / Museum District
For more information or available 3615 Montrose Condos for sale, call Paige Martin at
713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
3615 Montrose Condos: Location Overview
3615 Montrose Condos at 3615 Montrose, Houston, TX 77006 aims to be the new crowning jewel of the vibrant Montrose / Museum District area.
The building carries minimalistic designs that combine the interiors with the environment through expansive glass windows. The project is planned for the former site of The River Cafe and will offer views of Downtown Houston.
The building’s architecture is an ideal addition to the Montrose neighborhood. Montrose is a diverse community popular for commercial and residential buildings that feature an eccentric blend of modern and traditional designs. Established in 1911, real estate developers remodeled most of the community’s homes to restaurants, retail establishments, and new construction properties.
With an atmosphere not unlike New York’s Greenwich Village, Montrose is home to converted commercial establishments such as restaurants, bars, and retail outlets. Mansions, bungalows, patio homes and townhomes serve as the primary residential options in Montrose.
3615 Montrose is also near Museum District. Museum District is Houston’s center for culture and arts. 3615 Montrose condo residents are a few minutes away from museums such as Contemporary Arts Museum, The Museum of Fine Arts Houston and the Holocaust Museum Houston. The tree-lined, sidewalk-laden district is home to 12 museums and numerous arts and culture havens.
Located within Houston’s Inner Loop, 3615 Montrose has easy access to the city’s main districts, including Downtown Houston, Medical Center, and Galleria.
3615 Montrose Condos: Features And Amenities
7-story 3615 Montrose is a residential midrise featuring 34 condos for sale. The building’s residential square footage total just under 100,000 sq. ft.
3615 Montrose condos carry 10 different floorplans, ranging from 1,993 square feet to 4,149 square feet. Amenities include 11-foot ceilings with nine feet of floor-to-ceiling glass, wide-plank hardwood floors, professional-grade appliances and spa baths with freestanding tubs, frameless shower doors and designer plumbing fixtures.
All luxury residences within the building extend to the outdoors via private balconies.
Four penthouses with exclusive elevator access are also available, with additional amenities such as 12-foot ceilings with 10 feet of floor-to-ceiling glass, coffered ceilings and dual baths and closets in the master suites. Common amenities include a 24/7 concierge service and grand lobby entrance, private parking for residents and controlled building access using state-of-the-art security.
For more information on available 3615 Montrose condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email email@example.com
3615 Montrose Condos For Sale Amenities
- Building Features
- World Class Contemporary Architecture: Philip Johnson / Alan Ritchie Architects
- Sweeping Views of Downtown, Montrose, and Medical Center
- Floor to Ceiling Glass Windows
- Grand Lobby Entrance
- Private Elevator Entries (select units)
- Concrete Construction
- Four Penthouse Units
- Controlled Building Access
- State of the Art Security
- Storage Units
- Private Parking for Residents
- Electric car charging stations
- Residence Features
- 11′ Ceilings with 9′ of Glass
- High Performance Floor to Ceiling Glass
- Glass Balcony Rails
- Wired for Automatic Window Coverings
- Professional Grade Appliances and Refrigerators by Gaggenau
- Poliform Cabinetry
- Walk-In Pantries
- Designer Porcelain and Marbled Floors in Custom Designed Bathrooms
- Extensive Choices of Natural Stones and Quartz Countertops
- Wide plank hardwood floors 5″ to 7 ½”
- Each Master Bath Shower has both Standard and Rain Heads
- Freestanding Tubs
- Designer Plumbing Fixtures chosen by Philip Johnson/Alan Ritchie Interior Design
- Frameless Shower Doors in all Master Baths
- Penthouse Features
- Four Penthouses with Exclusive Elevator Access
- 12′ Ceilings with 10′ of Glass
- Coffered Ceilings
- Upgraded Kitchen Appliance Package
- Custom Designed Kitchen Islands
- His/Her Bathroom Areas
- Master Bath Fixtures
- His/Her Closet Areas