Chateau Ten - Sunset Condo Houston | 1742 Sunset Boulevard
Built in 2014, located in Museum/
Medical Center, see Chateau Ten - Sunset condos for sale, amenities, pictures & reviews.
Chateau Ten Sunset Executive Summary
Chateau Ten is Randall Davis’ second “Chateau Ten” condo project (these are all mid-rise buildings with similar floor plans and footprints.)
The building’s residents enjoy:
EXCLUSIVITY: Chateau Ten Sunset is within Boulevard Oaks, one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Houston. The Chateau Ten project is Randall Davis’ take on boutique luxury condominiums – 10 upscale residences with lower maintenance fees and located in exclusive Houston neighborhoods. The first midrise with the Chateau Ten brand is located in River Oaks. Units for sale have a list price between $800,000 to north of $1,000,000.
LARGE LIVING SPACE: Similar to the original Chateau Ten building in Welch, Chateau Ten Sunset luxury midrise features 10 residences starting at 3,000 square feet of living space. Floor plans vary but typically offer 3 bedrooms and 2 to 3 full baths. Residents enjoy Chateau Ten signature amenities like fireplace, custom closet, flat-screen TV and home speaker system, a private garage, crown molding, and top-of-the-line kitchen appliances.
PROXIMITY TO BUSINESS CENTERS: Chateau Ten Sunset’s central Inner Loop location gives residents direct access to Houston’s major job centers. The Texas Medical Center, housing more than 50 medical centers, academic institutions, and specialty clinics, is less than two miles away from the building. About 5 miles from Chateau Ten Sunset, Downtown is Houston’s central business district with more than 150,000 employees.
NEAR RETAIL AND ENTERTAINMENT: One of Houston’s oldest and eclectic retail centers, Rice Village is only a mile away from the building. It features more than 300 shops, restaurants, and establishments. Housing 19 cultural institutions within a 1.5-mile radius of the Mecom Fountain, the Museum District is also just a few blocks away from the building.
BOULEVARD OAKS: Featuring tree-lined streets with an architecturally diverse mix of the 1920s and 1930s era houses, Boulevard Oaks exudes old-world charm. The neighborhood’s deed restrictions maintain Boulevard Oaks' identity and integrity.
SECURITY: The neighborhood has top-notch security. Houston Police and Harris County peace officers provide a 24-hour private security patrol for Boulevard Oaks.
Buying a condo in Chateau Ten Sunset can be tricky. It’s a new building so there are no historical sales trends (like you can find from some of Houston’s top-performing luxury condos).
To get personal advice on buying or selling a Chateau Ten condo, contact Paige Martin, one of Houston’s best condo realtors and one of the top ranked Realtors in the United States.
"We had the best experience working with the Houston Properties team. They were always honest and provided insightful feedback which was invaluable during the home buying process. Houston is a complicated market and they know it inside and out. They worked tirelessly for us during an extremely difficult and volatile market. I can't recommend them highly enough!" - Jen Schulten (Google Review)
Chateau Ten - Sunset Condos For Sale
3 Beds, 3 Baths
5656 San Felipe Street #505
2 Beds, 2 Baths
5656 San Felipe Street #1303
3 Beds, 3 Baths
5656 San Felipe Street #601
1 Bed, 1 Bath
2121 Kirby Drive #25S
3 Beds, 3 Baths
2240 Mimosa Drive #PH-8W
3 Beds, 3 Baths
2240 Mimosa Drive #5E
Chateau Ten - Sunset Condos For Rent
Table of Contents
- Chateau Ten - Sunset Condo Amenities
- Chateau Ten - Sunset Condo Sales Trends
- How To Find Chateau Ten - Sunset In Houston
- Chateau Ten - Sunset Pet Policies & Information
- Chateau Ten - Sunset Condominium Reviews
Chateau Ten - Sunset Condo Amenities
|Information||Chateau Ten - Sunset|
|Address||1742 Sunset Boulevard|
|Guest Parking||Self Park, Limited|
|HOA||Chateau Ten - Sunset|
|HOA / Sq Ft||$0.44|
|What's Included in HOA Fee?||Building & Grounds, Gas, Partial Utilities, Storage Outside of Unit, Trash Removal, Water and Sewer|
|Amenities||Chateau Ten - Sunset|
|Pool: Lap Size||No|
|Pool: Hot Tub/Jacuzzi||No|
|On Site Manager||No|
|Electric Car Option?||No|
|Guest Rooms Available?||No|
|Gas Cooktop Available?||Yes|
|Storage Unit Option||No|
Chateau Ten - Sunset Condo Sales Trends
How To Find Chateau Ten - Sunset In Houston
|Commute Time||Chateau Ten - Sunset|
|Med Ctr (min)||10|
|Energy Corridor (min)||30|
|Highlights||Chateau Ten - Sunset|
|Run / Bike Trails||Marvin Taylor Exercise Trail in Hermann Park, Fleming Park, McGovern Island, The Miller Outdoor Theatre|
|Nearby Retail / Dining||Southwest Freeway Retail Center, Kirby Richmond Plaza, Local Foods Market, Under the Volcano, Hungry's, Coppa Osteria, Agnes Cafe and Provisions, Rice Village, The Centre at River Oaks, Plaza in the Park, Summit Square, Trader Joe's, The Raven Grill, Tacos A Go Go, Upstairs Bar & Lounge,|
|MetroRail Access||Chateau Ten - Sunset|
|# Blocks to MetroRail||10|
|Nearest MetroRail Stop||Hermann Park/Rice U, Houston, TX 77030, Unite|
Chateau Ten - Sunset Pet Policies & Information
|Commute Time||Chateau Ten - Sunset|
|Pet Area / Unique Pet Features||No answer from HOA yet.|
|Max # Animals||No answer from HOA yet.|
|Breed Restriction||No answer from HOA yet.|
|Weight Limit||No answer from HOA yet.|
Chateau Ten - Sunset Condominium Reviews
12 Things Chateau Ten Sunset Condo Buyers Should Know
Chateau Ten Sunset is a new luxury midrise within Inner Loop's premier neighborhood, Boulevard Oaks.
- Completed in 2016, Chateau Ten Sunset is Randall Davis' second Chateau Ten condo development. Randall Davis' portfolio includes The Cosmopolitan, The Empire, The Manhattan, and The Rice Hotel.
- Chateau Ten Sunset features five stories and ten exclusive units. Each floor has two residences with private elevator access.
- The luxury midrise condo sits along Sunset Boulevard within Boulevard Oaks, one of Houston's most expensive neighborhoods.
- Featuring more than 300 shops, restaurants, and other establishments, Rice Village is only a mile from Chateau Ten Sunset.
- Residents have direct access to Houston's major job centers. Texas Medical Center and Downtown are 2 miles and 5 miles from the building.
- The Galleria area is less than 5 miles from Chateau Ten Sunset. It is home to Houston's premier shopping trifecta (The Galleria, Uptown Park, and Highland Village).
- One of Houston's cultural centers, the Museum District, is only a few blocks from Chateau Ten Sunset. The district features 19 cultural institutions, including the historic Hermann Park.
- Providing convenient commutes to Houston's key districts, the Memorial Hermann MetroRail station is only a mile from the building.
- Each condo unit features 3,000 square feet of living space with three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms.
- Unit amenities include a private elevator entrance, private garage, fireplace, windows with energy-efficient thermal pane, and 10' ceilings.
- Chateau Ten Sunset has easy access to main Houston roads, including Bissonnet Street, Rice Boulevard, Shepherd Drive, and Southwest Freeway.
- Prices for Chateau Ten Sunset condos for sale can start at $875,000. The most expensive units in the building can sell for over $1,300,000.
Chateau Ten Sunset: Mass Transit Options And Access
The neighborhood's central Inner Loop location gives residents easy access to several main roads. Boulevard Oaks is bordered by the Southwest Freeway to the north, Morningside to the west, Bissonnet to the south, and Graustark/Parkway to the east.
MetroRail's Memorial Hermann Station is about a mile from the building. Buses are plying Shepherd Drive, Bissonnet Street, and Rice Boulevard.
Residents enjoy several cultural and retail centers nearby. Nearby retail centers include Plaza in the Park, Braes Heights Shopping Center, and Rice Village. A few blocks from the building, Hermann Park houses outdoor activity centers and cultural institutions like the Hermann Park Golf Course, the Miller Outdoor Theatre, the Houston Zoo, and the Houston Garden Center.
- Popular Neighborhood Venues: Rice Village, Braes Heights Shopping Center
- Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: Fajitas A Go Go, On The Kirb, Yoyo's Hot Dog, SeaSide Poke, Cafe Azur, Ambrosia, The Raven Grill, Bacco
- Grocery Stores: Central Market Houston, Kroger, Whole Foods Market, Phoenicia Specialty Foods, H-E-B, Trader Joe's
- Trails & Parks: Hermann Park Golf Course, the Miller Outdoor Theatre, the Houston Zoo, and the Houston Garden Center
Chateau Ten Sunset Condos: Maps And Directions
Chateau Ten Sunset is located at 1742 Sunset Blvd within the Boulevard Oaks neighborhood. Housing 21 subdivisions, Boulevard Oaks lies south of Montrose, west of the Museum District and the Texas Medical Center, east of Upper Kirby, and north of Rice University.
One of Houston's cultural centers, the Museum District, is less than two miles from Chateau Ten Sunset. The district is home to 19 cultural institutions, including the Houston Zoo, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Houston Garden Center, and the Children's Museum.
Hermann Park, a 445-acre public park, is also within a few minutes from the building. The park features an 18-hole golf course, playgrounds, pavilions, and other attractions.
About 2 miles south of Chateau Ten Sunset, the Texas Medical Center is the country's largest healthcare and medical research facility. Featuring more than 50 hospitals, clinics, schools, and research institutions, the Medical Center is also one of Houston's major job centers, with over 100,000 employees.
Downtown, located 5 miles northwest of the building, is Houston's central business district with more than 3,500 businesses and 150,000 workers.
Boulevard Oaks has 77006 and 77098 zip codes.
Chateau Ten Sunset: School Zoning Information
Chateau Ten Sunset Condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
Poe Elementary School at 5100 Hazard St. Edgar Allan Poe Elementary School is a fine arts magnet school that aims to develop creative thinkers and performers in the arts. Apart from its magnet program, Poe also offers the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP). It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8/10.
Lanier Middle School at 2600 Woodhead St. Bob Lanier Middle School (formerly Sidney Lanier) features a neighborhood non-magnet program and a Vanguard/IB Middle Years Programme (IB MYP) program. The school received a Texas Gold Performance Award based on language arts, math, reading, science, social studies, and writing in 2011.
Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Lamar High School is known for its great Athletics program. It has one of the oldest lacrosse programs in the state, and its football team, the Lamar Texans, is one of the highest-ranking teams within the Greater Houston area. The school's academics programs are equally impressive. Lamar features neighborhood (non-magnet), business magnet, IB Diploma, and Advanced Placement programs.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- 2022 Update: Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- 2022 Update: Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- The Woodlands: Grogan's Mill Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- Falcon Ranch (Master Planned) Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends