Topaz Villas Houston
Located in a cul-de-sac within the vibrant Montrose neighborhood, Topaz Villas a new construction midrise featuring classic Italian interior design, innovative floor plans and modern finishes.
Complimenting the Montrose neighborhood’s eccentric blend of contemporary and traditional building designs, Topaz Villas offers 15 European-inspired residences named after famous Italian artists. Residents enjoy:
EXCLUSIVITY AND PRIVACY: With only three units per floor and a median sale price between $1M to $1.3M, Topaz Villas provides residents enjoy exclusive and private luxury condo living. (See Houston’s New Construction Condos.)
SPACIOUS RESIDENCES: Named after famous Italian artists like Michaelangelo, Da Vinci, and Raphael, Topaz Villas residences feature 3,000-sq. ft. of living spaces and private outdoor terraces with stunning Houston skyline views. Unit amenities include 10′ or 12’ ceilings, entrance doors with keyless locks, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinetry.
LOW MAINTENANCE FEE: Topaz Villas has one of the lowest HOA fees within Inner Loop. It covers common building amenities and services like 24-hour monitored gated parking, insurance (common area), controlled access, trash/recycling chutes, electric car charging stations, and security systems. (See Houston Condos HOA and Amenities Guide.)
CULTURE AND ARTS: Less than a mile from Topaz Villas, Menil Collection and Rothko Chapel feature about 17,000 art pieces from world-renowned artists like Jackson Pollock, Andy Warhol, Pablo Picasso, and Henri Matisse. Montrose also hosts the Houston Greek Festival, an annual festival that has been held for over four decades. Residents are also a few minutes away from the historic Museum District, home to 19 museums and cultural institutions.
NEW BOUTIQUE MIDRISE: Topaz Villas is Ronald Lozoff’s newest condo development in Houston. For over 30 years, Ronald Lozoff has developed residential and commercial real estate in several states. The boutique condo is located one block west of Montrose Boulevard near the University of St. Thomas.
DOWNTOWN AND MEDICAL CENTER ACCESS: Once called the “Heart of Houston”, Montrose is one of the most accessible neighborhoods in Houston. Topaz Villas is less than 3 miles away from Houston’s major employment centers. Downtown is Houston’s Central Business center with over 200,000 employees. Texas’s largest medical complex, the Medical Center is home to 52 clinical and research institutions.
EXCITING ESTABLISHMENTS: Montrose houses over 50 restaurants, boutique shops, quaint cafes, bistros, wine lounges, and bars. Nine Montrose restaurants consistently make the list of “Top Restaurants in the State of Texas,” according to Texas Monthly. Residents also enjoy several thrift and antique shops along Westheimer Curve. Houston’s retail and entertainment hotspots like Galleria and Rice Military is less than 5 miles away from the building.
Buying a condo in Topaz Villas can be challenging. There are limited historical sales trends (like you can find from some of Houston’s top-performing luxury condos) because it is a new construction building.
Montrose (and nearby Museum District) is also home to a good number of condo buildings, each with its own pros and cons. A Topaz Villas condo buyer would benefit from a good realtor’s advice, especially on how the building and unit compare to other residential condos in the district.
To get personal advice on buying or selling Topaz Villas condo, contact Paige Martin, one of Houston's best realtors and one of the top-ranked Realtors in the United States.
“Paige Martin is probably the most knowledgeable condo Realtor in Houston. The HoustonProperties.com team saved us from what would have been several bad buys. I highly recommend you call her team before you consider buying anything.” – Chris White, CEO
Table of Contents
- Topaz Villas Condominium HOA Fees & Amenities
- Topaz Villas Condo Sale Trends
- 12 Things Topaz Villas Condo Buyers Should Know
- Topaz Villas Pet Policies & Management Office
- Topaz Villas: Mass Transit Options And Access
- Topaz Villas Condos: Maps And Directions
- Topaz Villas: School Zoning Information
- Why Sell Your Topaz Villas Condo With Us
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Topaz Villas Condominium HOA Fees & Amenities
"The Houston Properties Team under the leadership of Paige Martin is one of the most successful real estate teams in Texas. Paige and her team take the pain out of the real estate experience through hard work, proprietary systems and processes, and a deep understanding of the hyper-local Houston real estate market. She's ranked #5 in Keller Williams worldwide and #1 in Houston with good reason." – Sandy (Google Review)
Following are the amenities currently offered at Topaz Villas and what the HOA fee covers:
- 24-hour monitored gated parking
- Access security systems
- Controlled access (garage, elevator, stairwells)
- Package notification system
- Electric Car charging stations available
- Trash/Recycling Chutes on every floor
- Enclosed Side Yard for Bark Park
- Spacious units with 2,889 sq. ft. -3,165 sq. ft living spaces
- 10′ and 12′ ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Quality designer carpets
- U-verse, Comcast, or Direct TV available
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Entrance doors with keyless locks
- Custom quality cabinetry
Topaz Villas is a new luxury midrise that offers easier-to-maintain condo living. As a new building, it is more energy efficient and requires less maintenance. Topaz Villas' maintenance fee is one of the lowest in Houston.
The maintenance fee covers common building amenities and services like 24-hour monitored gated parking, insurance (common area), controlled access, trash/recycling chutes, electric car charging stations, and security systems.
See how Topaz Villas compares with other Inner Loop luxury buildings below:
Topaz Villas Condo Sale Trends
"The Houston Properties Team are data hounds. Their knowledge of the sale trends and appreciation rates in the Greater Heights area is top-notch. Paige Martin and her team are the best listing agents in our area." – G. Wellington
As a new-construction condo, Topaz Villas doesn’t have a sales trend yet like other Houston luxury condos. (See Condo Appreciation Trends of Houston’s Luxury Highrises.) Units for sale have a list price between $1.1M and $1.3M.
Montrose is one of the Best Houston Neighborhoods with the Best Land Value Appreciation. The neighborhood posted impressive increases in median sales price since the real estate boom in the 1990s. The average price per square foot has increased by 76% since 2007.
(Data sourced from the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
For more information on available Topaz Villas condos, please contact Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email PMartin@HoustonProperties.com
12 Things Topaz Villas Condo Buyers Should Know
"Paige Martin and the Houston properties team are an excellent resource. You definitely want her on your team when you decide to buy or sell." – Ian Ivy (Google Review)
Offering Italian-style residences, Topaz Villas is Montrose’s newest luxury condo project.
- Ronald Lozoff’s newest condo development in Houston, Topaz Villas is expected to break ground in August.
- The building is located at 4520 Yoakum Blvd., a block from Montrose Boulevard and south of Richmond Avenue within the Montrose neighborhood.
- The new building will feature Italian Renaissance architecture.
- Topaz Villas feature 6 floors and 15 residences.
- Named after famous Italian artists like Michaelangelo, Da Vinci, and Raphael, the units within the building feature two- or three-bedroom floor plans with 3,000-sq. ft. of living spaces.
- The building is located centrally within Inner Loop. Major job centers like Medical City and Downtown are less than 3 miles away from the building.
- Featuring over 17,000 art pieces from renowned artists, Menil Collection and Rothko Chapel is only a mile away from Topaz Villas.
- Located a mile south of Topaz Villas, the Museum district houses 19 museums and the Historic Hermann Park.
- Residents have easy access to several retail hotspots like Rice Village, Galleria, and Downtown.
- Montrose is one of Houston’s most accessible neighborhoods. Residents have convenient access to major thoroughfares including Richmond Avenue, Montrose Boulevard, Southwest Freeway, Shepherd Drive, Allen Parkway, and Westheimer Road.
- The Italian-style units have private outdoor terraces with stunning panoramic Houston skyline views. Interior features include 10 or 12’ ceilings, entrance doors with keyless locks, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinetry.
- Topaz Villas units have a list price between $1.1M and $1.3M.
Topaz Villas Pet Policies & Management Office
“Paige Martin and her team are simply the best. She has worked with my husband and me for the last couple of years in our quest to find the perfect first home. She was patient with us throughout the process and took the time to answer all of our questions! She knows so much about the housing market so we felt very confident that we were in great hands!” – Dr. Jen Shroff
Topaz Villas is a pre-construction condo project and the pet policies are not in place yet.
(See Pet Policies of Houston’s Luxury Buildings).
Topaz Villas: Mass Transit Options And Access
“Paige Martin is the best Realtor. She is highly experienced and very knowledgeable. She made our buying experience an enjoyable one, not only for us but for our daughter, son-in-law, and several of our friends. We have bought and sold many houses, and Paige has been the best realtor we have ever worked with. We highly recommend her.” - Jeremy & Lynn Greene
Once called the “Heart of Houston”, Montrose is centrally located within Inner Loop and is one of the most accessible neighborhoods in Houston. Major thoroughfares (Allen Parkway, Southwest Freeway, Spur 527, and Shepherd drive) border the neighborhood providing residents easy access to and from Houston’s neighborhoods like Galleria, Downtown, and Medical Center.
Residents have convenient access to several bus stops along Richmond Avenue and Montrose Boulevard. The nearest stop is at the corner of Mt. Vermont Street, about a block from the condo and just 4 minutes by foot.
Montrose not only showcases residences with eccentric combinations of modern and traditional architecture. It is also home to several art museums, including Menil Collection and the Rothko Chapel. The neighborhood also features over 50 restaurants, bars, cafés, and bistros.
- Popular Neighborhood Venues: Menil Collection, Rothko Chapel, University of St Thomas
- Top Ranked Restaurants Nearby: Uchi, Hugo’s, Underbelly, Vinoteca Poscol, Mark’s, Paulie’s, Common Bond, Agora, Brasil, Da Marco, Anvil, Biskit Junkie, Hay Merchant
- Grocery Stores: HEB, Randalls, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods
- Trails & Parks: Menil Park, Bell Park
Topaz Villas Condos: Maps And Directions
"Paige Martin and the Houston Properties Team are all specialists in their roles. I was amazed at how fast my transactions were completed with the best deals possible. Thank you for removing the hassle out of my real estate experience!" – Courtney Nuckols
Topaz Villas is located at 4520 Yoakum Boulevard, a block west of Montrose Boulevard and south of Richmond Avenue within the Montrose neighborhood.
Montrose is centrally located within Inner Loop with Downtown to the East, Rice Military to the north, Upper Kirby and River Oaks to the West, and Boulevard Oaks and the Museum District to the south.
Houston’s major job districts are less than 3 miles away from the building. Downtown is Houston’s Central Business Center with over 200,000 employees. Texas’s largest medical complex, the Medical Center is home to 52 clinical and research institutions.
Residents are a few minutes from Houston’s retail hotspots like Galleria and Rice Village. Galleria is located 6 miles west of the building and houses upscale retail centers like The Galleria, Uptown Park, and Highland Village.
Montrose Houston is under the 77006, 77098, and 77019 Harris County zip codes. (View Houston zip code map.)
Topaz Villas: School Zoning Information
"Houston Properties Team helped us to sell our condo within a week and closed it within a month. It was really an amazing experience. The entire process was very smooth. They provided the timeline schedule so we know exactly where we are and what to expect. They are the best professional real estate team we have ever worked with. Excellent teamwork from the beginning to the end!" - Sandra Chao (Google Review)
Topaz Villas Condo residents can send their children to the following schools:
Poe Elementary School at 5100 Hazard St. Named after Edgar Allan Poe, this elementary school is a fine arts magnet school. It is a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP).
Lanier Middle School at 2600 Woodhead St. In 2011, Lanier Middle School received a Texas Gold Performance Award. It offers a Vanguard program for exemplary students and is an authorized IB World School serving the Middle Years Programme (MYP).
Lamar High School at 3325 Westheimer Rd. Home to the Lamar Texans, this high school has one of the best Athletics programs in the area and boasts of the oldest lacrosse programs in Texas. Lamar is also an International Baccalaureate World School, serving the IB Diploma Programme. The school also offers a business management magnet program, a neighborhood program, and an Advanced Placement program.
Why Sell Your Topaz Villas Condo With Us
"No one knows more about Houston condos than Paige Martin and her team. Her team is an exceptional resource and you want them on your side if you want to buy or sell.” -Edwardo Lopez
Paige Martin is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable condo Realtors in Houston and has a lot of experience helping people buy and sell at Topaz Villas.
Our vast market knowledge, relationships & extraordinary marketing platform (built over 10 years) will help you sell faster, for more money. Know what your home value is AND learn more about our Houston seller program.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
2016: Five-Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Harborside Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- Best The Woodlands Neighborhoods For Families | Top Amenities and Schools