Quick Guide To All Homes For Sale In Houston TX
Are you eyeing to move in Houston? Start looking for homes here!
Moving to a new place and buying a home is a significant milestone.
But for first-timers who are unsure of what to expect, the processes can be as daunting as it is exciting.
Related helpful links:
"Buying a house in Houston with The Houston Properties Team was just the start of our relationship. They helped me build friends, relationships, and support as a new resident in Houston. They truly went above and beyond to help make our lives better even after our move." – Brandon, Google Review
Table of Contents
- All Homes For Sale In Houston
- Type of Houston Homes
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
All Homes For Sale In Houston
There are over 40,000 homes for sale in the Houston Region. Need help searching? Looking for personalized assistance? Looking for weekly updates on homes in your area? Want a guide as you check Houston MLS listings? Call Paige at 713-425-4194 for immediate assistance or contact PMartin@HoustonProperties.com.
Home is both a place and a feeling. There is no better way to get a feel for your new home than to live in it.
Let us help you find your new home!
Here are some quick guides for you to get started:
Type of Houston Homes
"Expert advice and excellent service – that is what you can expect from Paige Martin and the Houston Properties Team. Their extensive knowledge of the Houston area is fantastic and they are always willing to talk you out of homes that are not right. They give really helpful tips and ensure their clients understand each step of the process. I highly recommend Paige Martin and her team!" – Zachery, Google Review
There are many different types of Houston homes to choose from, each with its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
Before making a choice, consider your needs.
1. Houston Single-Family Homes
Single-family homes are the most popular in Houston and often the best investment.
These are free standings, perfect for privacy and spacious. But it's the most pricey type.
Houston Townhome/Townhouse: this is a type of single-family home that is connected by common walls.
Houston Patio Homes: are free-standing homes on small lots. In Houston, they are typically built with two, three, or four homes in each building.
Houston Semi-detached: is connected to another by a common wall, usually less pricey and low maintenance.
2. Houston Condominiums (Condos)
Condominiums are individual housing units within a larger property. It usually features common areas shared by all owners.
Maintained by and paid to the condo's own association.
Houston High Rises: units are usually condominiums or apartments ranging in height from 10 to 30 stories and have 1 to 8 units per floor.
Houston Mid Rise: units are similar to high-rise units, but they are 5 to ten stories 5 in Houston and provide fewer tenant services.
3. Houston Lofts
Houston Loft apartments are typically converted from former industrial buildings.
"Loft-style" may also refer to developments in which a street-level business occupies the first floor and apartment "lofts" are located above it.
Most Houston lofts are located in Downtown Houston.
Houston Link or Carriage Homes: Garages or carports connect carriage houses, providing access to the front and back yards.
Houston Manufactured Homes: built in a factory and transported to your desired location aka 'mobile homes'.
Houston Modular Homes: are factory-built homes that meet local building codes. Typically delivered to your location and could have had a sub-frame or not.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Best Luxury Houston Condos: Houston's Best Highrises
- Topaz Villas Condo For Sale Guide | Topaz Villas Houston