Guide To Capitol Lofts For Sale In Houston
The Capitol Lofts is a 10-story high building located in 711 Main Street Houston, TX 77002 at Downtown Houston and near the Theater District.
Originally built as an office and retail space during the early 1900s, it was renovated in 1998 as a residential loft structure. Today Capitol Lofts Houston houses units ranging between 906 square feet to 2000 square feet that come with concrete-beamed ceilings, crown molding, exposed brick walls and private balconies.
- Address: 711 Main Street Houston, Texas, 77002
- Built In/Converted In: 1900s/1990
- Nearby buildings: St Germain Lofts, Kirby Lofts and Keystone Lofts
- Neighborhood: Downtown Houston
For more information or available Capitol Lofts for sale, call Paige Martin at
713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Capitol Lofts Houston Location Overview
The 10-story tall Capitol Lofts can be found in the heart of bustling Downtown Houston. Currently housing a sprawling commercial business district that provides over 200,000 jobs to Houstonians, Downtown Houston is a preferred destination by many making the location of condos in Capitol Lofts a favorable locational perk. Aside from this, downtown is also a well-known hub for top-of-the-line dining options, hot clubs, exciting bars, and trendy shopping choices.
Minutes away from the lofts for sale in Capitol Lofts Houston is the Theater District. It is a 17-block area home to Houston’s nine performing arts organizations, the 130,000-square-foot Bayou Place entertainment complex, restaurants, movies, plazas, and parks. Around two million people visit the area annually, and with its convenient proximity to Capitol Lofts, its residents can easily go here any time they please.
The Capitol Lofts For Sale Features And Amenities
Formerly known as the office space M.E. Foster Building, The Capitol Lofts have been renovated to become the residential loft midrise it is today. The architectural aesthetics retained the building’s “traditional and classical” elements while at the same time integrating the modern features of structures today. An example of this would be the granite and marble-infused lobby, original iron staircase floors, and rooftop garden terrace.
The condos for sale in Capitol Lofts on the other hand carry quality high-grade finishes in bathrooms and kitchens. The units are also accented with rustic loft characteristics that include concrete-beamed ceilings, crown molding, and exposed brick walls. Capitol Lofts units for sale also feature imported hardwood floors from Brazil, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezers, luxurious Jacuzzi tubs, and other upgrades.
The homes in Capitol Lofts are highlighted by its private balconies (some even have access to rooftop terrace), all taking advantage of the Downtown Houston and Bayou views.
For more information on available units in Capitol Lofts Houston, please contact Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email email@example.com
- One and two-story units
- One balcony per unit – select units with access to rooftop terrace
- Controlled entry with video
- Select units with original brick/tile walls – others with rough drywall or paint
- Large windows in all units
- Sound-insulated demising walls
- 9-to-16′ ceilings
- Imported hardwood flooring
- Multiple TV cable and telephone outlets
- Reserved underground parking
- Washer/dryer connections
- Fire sprinklers throughout
- Independent air conditioning / heating units
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel or cast iron sink with separate hand sprayer
- High quality electric appliances including: cooktop, oven / microwave combination or range & separate microwave, dishwasher, disposal and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Some units feature original terrazzo flooring or tile
- Whirlpool tub – separate shower in most units
- Imported marble countertops
- Custom vanity cabinetry with porcelain sink
- Large mirrors
- Exhaust fan
- Granite and marble lobby
- Reserved basement parking
- 2 elevators
- Original iron staircase floors 3-10
- Exercise room on second floor
- Rooftop garden terrace