Rice Lofts Houston: Rice Lofts For Sale Guide - HoustonProperties
Guides and Reviews of Rice Lofts Houston
Rice Lofts was initially called The Rice Hotel. Built in 1913, The Rice Hotel was once one of the most glamorous, sought-after destinations in Houston, playing host to numerous luminaries from all over the world and several United States Presidents.
Lofts: Bayou Lofts, Capitol Lofts, St Germain Lofts, All Downtown Lofts
Condos & Highrises: Commerce Towers, Four Seasons, All Houston Condos
Contact Paige Martin, Houston Realtor for available Rice Loft Lease Apartments and pricing at 713-425-4194, or email Paige Martin at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com.
"I originally discovered the Houston Properties Team at HoustonHeights.com. They have the best online marketing in the Heights. Our photos were spectacular. Our virtual tours were amazing. The community marketing worked. We sold within the first week. Great job!”– Sarah Harris
Table of Contents
- Rice Lofts Houston Reviews: The Rice Loft History
- Rice Lofts Houston Neighborhood Related Resources
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Rice Lofts Houston Reviews: The Rice Loft History
Paige Martin is a customer-focused Houston Realtor’ (member of the National Association of Realtors) dedicated to providing exceptional service. Paige guides clients through all aspects of learning about Houston, relocating to Houston, buying a home, buying a highrise or condo, tips for selling your home, and ensuring that your transaction goes as seamlessly as possible.
The site on which Rice Lofts stands has played host to a number of structures, including the old Capitol of the Republic of Texas (which housed the Texas Congress from April 1837 until September 1839), then a five-story hotel known as the Capitol Hotel (and an augmentation of that) before being razed again and rebuilt as The Rice Hotel.
The building was home to the Rice Hotel Cafeteria, which was the first air-conditioned public room in Houston all the way back in 1922, and Rice Lofts is also known for being the site of one of President John F. Kennedy’s final speeches — the day before his death in 1963.
The Rice hotel was closed in 1977 and remained so until Houston developer Randall Davis began to develop a vision for the Rice Lofts twenty years later…
A stained-glass skylight in the two-story lobby beams light down onto the polished floors, lavish rugs, towering columns, and upscale furniture scattered around the elegant entryway of Rice Lofts, shaded by indoor palm trees sprouting up from huge ceramic pots.
An interior balcony surrounding that offers a birds-eye view and the stairs leading up to it take you to the meeting rooms, outdoor balcony, and also the elegant Crystal Ballroom. The $27.5 million that went into revitalizing this historic landmark (on the National Register of Historic Places since 1978) into Rice Lofts has been very well spent.
In the units upstairs at The Rice Lofts, 100-year-old maple hardwoods are balanced out by the exposed steel beams nested in the 10 to 18-foot ceilings above. Lights shine down on the aged, historic brick walls, and the bathrooms in the one, two, and three-bedroom units at The Rice Lofts feature Italian marble bathtubs with a ball and claw feet.
Some units at Rice even include W/D connections, and the building also offers furnished corporate apartments.
The Rice Lofts is located at 909 Texas Avenue and Main Street in downtown Houston. Click here for a map of The Rice Lofts.
Rice Lofts Houston Neighborhood Related Resources
"I can't recommend the Houston Properties Team enough. Working with Courtney Williams as our realtor has been a painless and wonderful experience and would recommend her to any of our friends and family. She and the Houston Properties Team guided us flawlessly through our first home purchase. There is no other person I would trust with our next home purchase after how amazing this process has been. - Chad Dubiel"
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.