Houston Loft Warehouse For Sale
Want to buy or sell warehouse-style condo lofts in Houston? Take a look at our list of Houston lofts warehouse style.
Downtown's Historic District is home to several warehouse lofts. Warehouse lofts remain true to its original design and structure. They preserve a significant part of Houston's industrial and commercial past.
These converted historic buildings are renovated for contemporary living. Attractive amenities upgrade the residents' lifestyle, providing comfort and convenience.
As renovated buildings that were once warehouses, Houston lofts warehouse style have common features. They have raw finishes like exposed brick, concrete, and ductworks. Industrial-style windows flood the units with natural light and showcase high ceilings. The use of metalworks and salvage woods also feature in these buildings.
For unit layout, warehouse loft condos boast a range of options from one-bedroom units to multiple bedrooms. Most of these lofts offer the flexibility of an open-concept design.
This article compiles a list of Houston loft warehouses for sale. Take a look at these warehouse-style condo lofts in Houston that are open for sale or for rent.
Popular Warehouse Lofts:
"The Houston Properties Team is the #1 boutique real estate team in Houston for good reason. Paige, Lisa & Shannon are incredibly candid and professional and they go the extra mile. Their analytics system is second to none, their Success Team is exceptional and on the ball, and they have vendors for everything you'll need." - Infinite Ridge (Google review)
Table of Contents
- We are the Experts in Houston Warehouse Loft
- List of All Downtown Lofts
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
We are the Experts in Houston Warehouse Loft
If you need assistance to buy or sell warehouse style lofts for sale, contact Paige Martin, of the Top Ranked Realtors in Houston, at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com.
Common Features of Houston Loft Warehouse For Sale
Houston warehouse loft gives an authentic historical vibe with all or a combination of the following features below. Staying true to the building's original structure, these features give character to the building.
For more details on these lofts, sign up for the form above to receive a free Downtown Houston Condo guide.
1. Large windows
The mullioned large windows in this Bayou Lofts unit are iconic with other historic industrial structures in Houston.
2. Metal Staircases
These two units in Capitol Lofts showcase two styles of metal staircases, the straight and the spiral staircase, leading to the lofts.
3. Original Brickwork
Exposed original brickwork adds character and texture in this otherwise neutral-themed Franklin Lofts living area.
4. Exposed Pipes and Ductwork
This Hermann Lofts unit features exposed pipes and ducts that run through the living area.
5. Open Cement Ceilings or Walls
The lobby in Herrin Lofts boasts open cement ceilings that pair well with the hardwood double doors. Other warehouse-style condos have open cement walls with glossy coating while others have open cement posts.
6. Exposed Beams
The exposed ceiling beams in St Germain Lofts paired well the unit's high ceilings.
List of All Downtown Lofts
“Paige and The Houston Properties Team helped our family buy and sell five different homes. She’s the best realtor in Houston because she’s extremely knowledgeable and very candid. On the buyer side, she will absolutely tell you what’s wrong with a property and give you all of the reasons not to buy it. She has the best marketing of anyone we’ve ever seen and she knows everything about the best neighborhoods in Houston. She is THE BEST Houston Realtor!” – Scott & Debi Gordon
Here's the list of Downton Loft including the warehouse lofts for sale Houston.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Warwick Towers Condos For Sale | Warwick Towers Houston
- River Hollow Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends