Real Estate Guide To Arcadia Houston
Arcadia Houston is an upscale gated community located along Kingsland Boulevard.
There are only 36 Arcadia homes for sale, all minutes away from George Bush Park and its bicycling and walking trails.
- Arcadia homeowners have easy access to major thoroughfares, including the Katy Freeway, Westpark Tollway, Grand Parkway, and Sam Houston Parkway.
- Arcadia is 40 minutes from Downtown Houston and about 30 minutes from the Inner Loop via the I-10 East. The community features a convenient park-and-ride facility to Downtown, making it easy for residents to reach key job centers and city conveniences.
- The neighborhood has easy access to the business and employment districts inside The Loop. It is also less than 4 miles from the Energy Corridor and about 12 miles from Westchase District.
- Arcadia is a project by Ryland Homes, now CalAtlantic Homes after it merged with Standard Pacific. As CalAtlantic, the builders have a combined home-building experience of a hundred years.
- Arcadia residents have relatively easy access to dining, shopping, recreation, entertainment, and cultural hubs via the I-10.
- The community is zoned to the Katy Independent School District. KISD has been recognized and highly rated by the Texas Education Agency. It has about 60 schools under it, including 7 high schools.
- Architectural styles and sizes of Arcadia homes for sale vary. Buyers can choose from 4 layout plans, which can have two to three floors and 3 to 5 bedrooms.
- Homes at Arcadia are built to be energy efficient. Each one is fitted with an efficient roof ridge ventilation system, heat repelling radiant barrier roof decking, advanced Honeywell programmable thermostat, and tankless water heater.
- Arcadia homes come with a fully sodded yard with landscape package, a luxurious 8-inch mahogany leaded glass front door, and insulated garage door and opener with remote.
- Arcadia homes for sale rates start at $400,000.
For more information on available Arcadia homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Arcadia Houston Homes for Sale
Arcadia Houston is a gated neighborhood with direct access to the recreational trails of George Bush Park. It has 36 homesites and a common-area pavilion enhanced by tree-lined streets.
Arcadia homes for sale are well-made and feature an impressive vaulted entry, gorgeous hardwood floors, and kitchen with granite countertops. Some homes have a master suite with balcony, large office space, or game room.
Arcadia is zoned to the Katy ISD. Residents are zoned to these schools: Pattinson Elementary, McMeans Junior High, and Taylor High School.
The community features a convenient park-and-ride facility to downtown, making it easy for residents to reach key job centers and city conveniences.
The Arcadia Houston real estate property is less than a mile from the I-10, which means easy access to Downtown Houston and its cosmopolitan amenities.
Located about 7 miles from West Oaks Mall and about 18 miles from The Galleria, Arcadia homes affords residents access to a myriad of restaurants, cafes, department stores, and other conveniences.
Additional plan options for Arcadia Houston include a two-sided fireplace, alternate kitchen, enclosed study, wine storage, and extended covered patio.
Arcadia homes for sale are made of single family homes that range is size from about 2,700 to 4,000 square feet.
Arcadia Houston homes typically have 3 to 5 bedrooms, 2.5 to 5.5 baths, and a 2-car garage spread over 2 or 3 floors.
Top Arcadia Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.