Aston Park Houston Neighborhood And Real Estate Guide
Aston Park is an upscale gated community in west Houston’s Spring Branch area.
- Aston Park features 11 new construction luxury homes from Visconti Properties, an Intefin Company.
- Like nearby Maravilla Court, the community is centrally located near shopping centers like the Galleria and the Memorial City Mall, and outdoor activity venues like Memorial Park.
- Schools, parks, restaurants, bars, cafes, and entertainment centers are within minutes of Aston Park homes.
- Aston Park on Westview is located some 10 miles northwest of Downtown, a stone’s throw away from major freeways including I-10, Loop 610, and US 290.
- The new home community showcased French Country architecture and homes come in a number of floor plans.
- Viking kitchen appliances, gas fireplaces, custom stained floors, granite island countertops, and stucco and stone exteriors are some of the features that come standard in Aston Park homes for sale.
- Aston Park offers 2-story homes with 3- and 4-bedroom options. Home sizes range from 2,950 to 3,300 square feet.
- Aston Park homes for sale start at around $730,000. The community’s larger homes can go for as much as $830,000.
For more information on available Aston Park Houston homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Aston Park Homes For Sale
Aston Park Houston is a new construction gated community located just off of Westview Drive in west Houston.
Nestled in the Spring Branch area, Aston Park is minutes away from major freeways: I-10 (Katy Freeway), Loop 610, and US 290 (Northwest Freeway). The community sits north of upscale Hilshire and Spring Valley Village, and east of Maravilla Court, another luxury gated community.
Visconti Properties (an Interfin Company) is at the helm of this new home community development. The adjacent community, Regalia on Westview, is from the same builders.
A relatively small gated community with just 11 homes, Aston Park offers a prime location and great accessibility. The Galleria/Uptown area, as well as Inner Loop neighborhoods are minutes away from the community, though residents don’t have to go very far for retail, dining, and entertainment options.
The Memorial Park, one of Houston’s hubs for outdoor activities, is also a short drive away.
Aston Park homes are zoned to the Spring Branch Independent School District.
Aston Park offers French Country-inspired 2-story homes. Luxury amenities, like extra rooms, high ceilings, granite island countertops, and beautiful stone and stucco exteriors, come standard. Three- and four-bedroom options are available, as well as first floor master bedrooms and living spaces.
Prices for Aston Park homes for sale are typically between $730,000 to $830,000.
Aston Park Houston is within the 77055 zip code.
Aston Park Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the TX area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the gated communities of Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.