Real Estate Guide To Barker’s Landing In Memorial
Located just off Memorial Drive, Barker’s Landing is a residential community within the Energy Corridor.
Nestled between the Katy Freeway and Highway 6, Barker’s Landing provides easy access to The Gateway Memorial City and Buffalo Bayou. Residents also benefit from direct Inner Loop access via the I-10.
- Barker’s Landing is part of the Memorial Super Neighborhood 16, where residents, institutions, civic organisations, and businesses in the area identify and plan priorities as well as address concerns of the community.
- The neighborhood lies at the heart of one of Houston’s major employment hubs, the Energy Corridor.
- Memorial City Mall, Town & Country Village, and CityCentre Plaza are a short drive from Barker’s Landing via the I-10 or Memorial Drive.
- Established in the early 1980s, the subdivision is made up of about 360 single-family homes in Harris County, the most populous county in Texas.
- Barker’s Landing residents enjoy a relatively easy commute around the city with bus stops along Grisby Road just minutes away from the neighborhood.
- The neighborhood is zoned to the Katy Independent School District. Maurice Wolfe Elementary, Memorial Parkway Junior High, and Taylor High are just some of the schools that serve Barker’s Landing.
- Residents enjoy a number of amenities in the community, including a swimming pool, tennis courts, and 24-hour security.
- Most homes in Barker’s Landing feature a traditional style, owing to the fact that the neighborhood was built in the early 1980s. However, there are also modern and contemporary styled homes in the community.
- Barker’s Landing homes for sale sizes range from 2,000 to 5,500 square feet. Average lot sizes is about 8,400 square feet.
- Prices of Barker’s Landing Houston homes for sale range from $300,000 to over $600,000.
For more information on available Barker’s Landing homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Barker’s Landing Homes for Sale
Located in one of Houston’s most prestigious neighborhoods, the Memorial area, Barker’s Landing is a community made up of 362 single-family homes.
The quiet subdivision is along Barker’s Landing Road, right off of Memorial Drive in West Houston.
Barker’s Landing homes have immediate access to the Katy Freeway, and are a short drive from Sam Houston Parkway.
Tucked in a tranquil section of the Energy Corridor, Barker’s Landing homes for sale are near highly rated schools, stores, parks, restaurants, and cafes.
Outdoor activity venues, entertainment spots, and retail hubs including Terry Hershey Park, Memorial City Mall, and the Town & Country Village are highly accessible from the neighborhood.
The Energy Corridor, one of Houston’s major economic hubs, is right at Barker’s Landing Houston’s doorstep.
Established in the 1980s, Barker’s Landing is a quiet and tree-lined neighborhood with contemporary and traditional-styled homes. The neighborhood features a swimming pool, tennis court, and 24-hour security.
Barker’s Landing homes are zoned to the Katy ISD where students may attend Maurice Wolfe Elementary, Memorial Parkway Junior High, and Taylor High.
Barker’s Landing real estate are mostly two-story homes with three- to five-bedroom floor plans. Lot sizes are typically between 3,300 to 12,500 square feet.
Barker’s Landing Houston is within the 77079 zip code.
Top Barker’s Landing Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Memorial.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.