Guide To Most Expensive Bellaire TX Homes
Bellaire, affectionately called the “City of Homes,” provides a quiet, idyllic ambiance mixed with the luxury and comfort of big city living.
Bellaire is located near the Southwest and Loop 610 freeways. Its central location and proximity to the best schools in Texas make Bellaire a highly sought after neighborhood.
Bellaire luxury homes are in high demand due to its:
- Spacious living spaces, sprawling land areas: The most expensive Bellaire TX homes for sale are typically estate-type homes with lot areas between 7,000 to more than 10,000 square feet.
- Beautiful homes: Bellaire’s eclectic choice of luxury homes come in traditional ranch-style or estate homes, Mediterranean and Spanish-inspired villas, and contemporary houses fitted with modern comforts.
- Perfect location: Bellaire is a few minutes away from The Galleria, West University, the Texas Medical Center, the Museum District, and Downtown Houston. Residents have easy access to Houston’s cultural, entertainment, business, and commercial hotspots.
- Access to the best schools: The city is zoned to some of the best HISD schools, including Bellaire High School, Condit Elementary School, and Pin Oak Middle School.
Contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194 for more information about Bellaire luxury real estate.
Bellaire TX Resources:
For more information on available Bellaire luxury real estate call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected].
Guide To Bellaire Luxury Real Estate
Bellaire’s southwestern location within the Inner Loop makes it an ideal jump off point to other Houston districts.
Southwest and Interstate 610 are within easy reach. Homebuyers can enjoy a relatively stress-free commute to and from job centers in Downtown Houston and the Texas Medical Center, or from shopping and entertainment hubs like the Museum District and The Galleria.
Bellaire homes for sale can range from older ranch-style houses popular in the Houston area, to newer construction two story houses in traditional, contemporary, Mediterranean, and Spanish-inspired architectural styles.
With lot areas ranging from 7,000 to over 10,000 square feet, Bellaire single-family homes often feature detached garages, front and backyards, decks, verandas, and swimming pools.
Living spaces are equally spacious. Bellaire features two story homes with 4 bedrooms, 4 and a half bath floor plans ranging in size from 4,000 to 6,000 square feet.
Bellaire TX: Fun Things To Do In The Neighborhood
There are a good number of shopping, entertainment, and outdoor recreational areas within and around Bellaire.
For those who love shopping, The Galleria, the River Oaks Shopping Center, and the Highland Village Shopping Center are highly accessible via the I-610. Those who like outdoor activities won’t have to look any further than the Bellaire Zindler Park, among the many other parks in the neighborhood.
Other must-visit places in Bellaire include:
- Casa Dominguez Bellaire
- La Madeleine French Bakery
- Saltgrass Steak House
- Thai Cottage
- Charlie’s Bar-B-Que & Catering
- Costa Brava Bistro
- Café Piquet
- Bernie’s Burger Bus Stop
- Pappa Geno’s
- Bellaire Broiler Burger
- Samurai Japanese Steak & Sushi House
- Auntie Pasto’s
- MargieBeth’s Bake Shop LLC
- Romeros Trattoria Italian Grill
- Brennan’s Restaurant
- Cafe Annie
- Damian’s Cucina Italiana
- Sorrento’s Ristorante
- Cafe Le Jadeite
- Little Woodrow’s
- Firehouse Saloon
- Richmond Arms Pub
- Big Woodrow’s
- Pinot’s Palette
- The Deck on Fountainview
- The West End
- H-E-B Pantry Foods
- Randall’s Food Market
- Davis Food City
- Bellaire Zindler Park
- Loftin Park
- Paseo Park
- Jaquet Park
- Joe Gaither Park
- Feld Park
- Locust Park
- Mulberry Park
- Russ Pitman Park
- Henshaw House Community Center & Nature Discovery Center
- Evergreen Park
- Horn Field
- Lafayette Park
Bellaire TX Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Bellaire Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the Inner Loop.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.