Bellaire Houston Maps | Bellaire Houston Neighborhood
Check out the two new Bellaire Houston Maps with additional real estate guide and list of Bellaire Houston Subdivisions.
Bellaire Houston Neighborhood Maps
Bellaire Houston is located south of the Galleria area and west of West University Place and Southside Place. Bellaire is one of the 14 Hottest Houston Inner Loop Neighborhoods
in real estate appreciation.
The name “Bellaire” originated from “good air” or “good breeze”, attributed to the neighborhood's small-town, family-friendly community.
It is primarily a residential community, earning its moniker, “The City of Homes.” Located south of the Southwest Fwy, West Loop South runs through the city and leads to Uptown Houston, making it a popular bedroom community.
The City of Bellaire, Texas is roughly bordered by the following streets: Westpark Dr., Anderson St., South Rice Ave., Elm St., 6th St., Dashwood St., Chimney Rock Rd., Bissonnet St., South Renwick Dr., Maple St., Mimosa Dr., and Newcastle St.
Bellaire Houston Related Resources:
“Paige and The Houston Properties Team helped our family buy and sell five different homes. She’s the best realtor in Houston because she’s extremely knowledgeable and very candid. On the buyer side, she will absolutely tell you what’s wrong with a property and give you all of the reasons not to buy it. She has the best marketing of anyone we’ve ever seen and she knows everything about the best neighborhoods in Houston. She is THE BEST Houston Realtor!” – Scott & Debi Gordon
Table of Contents
- Bellaire Houston Maps: Neighborhood
- Bellaire Houston Real Estate Guide
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Bellaire Houston Maps: Neighborhood
"If you’d like to see any specific single-family homes or learn about Houston neighborhoods that are best for you, please contact Paige Martin at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston and #10 in the United States."
Bellaire TX was founded in 1908 by William Wright Baldwin in what used to be a 9,500-acre ranch.
Bellaire was originally an agricultural trading area. More than a hundred years later, it is now a place that provides the conveniences of a big city, with a small-town charm.
The city is within Harris County, in the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metropolitan area. Bellaire Houston zip codes include 77401 and 77402.
Bellaire employs zoning laws and has properties zoned for light industrial, commercial, and residential uses. The majority of the businesses are located in high-rises along I-610, while the rest of the area remains to be mostly residential.
Its cultural diversity is reflected by the variety of dining options ranging from Japanese, Mediterranean, Italian, classic American, and Mexican.
There are also plenty of shopping options. The Bellaire Triangle Center fronts Bellaire Blvd., Chimney Rock Rd., and Bissonnet St. have been a prime retail spot for over 50 years.
The area has several bus lines running through Post Oak, Chimney Rock, and Bissonnet.
New Bellaire Houston Area Map
New Bellaire Houston Neighborhood Map
Bellaire Houston Real Estate Guide
"I can't recommend the Houston Properties Team enough. Working with Courtney Williams as our realtor has been a painless and wonderful experience and would recommend her to any of our friends and family. She and the Houston Properties Team guided us flawlessly through our first home purchase. There is no other person I would trust with our next home purchase after how amazing this process has been. - Chad Dubiel"
Most of the homes for sale in Bellaire Houston are the 1950s and 1960s ranch-style properties. There are also mansions, traditional American bungalows, and newly-constructed 2 and 3-story homes.
Bellaire Homes for sale generally have larger and less expensive lots than neighboring West U.
Bellaire Texas has shown an ongoing trend to tear down older homes to replace with new constructions or upgrade them to houses with modern designs.
The city is a great option for those who find West University Place homes beyond their budget but want to enjoy proximity to the Houston business districts, exemplary municipal services, and great schools.
There’s plenty of green space in Bellaire. The city has 14 parks where residents can have picnics and enjoy various outdoor activities: Pin Oak Park, Feld Park, Locust Park, Vic Driscoll Park, and Evelyn’s Park Conservancy.
Also included in the list are: Bellaire-Zindler Park, Russ Pitman Park, Evergreen Park, Lafayette Park, Joe Gaither Park, Jacquet Park, Mulberry Park, Paseo Park, and Officer Lucy Dog Park.
Bellaire Houston Subdivisions
The City of Bellaire Texas is home to many subdivisions, including:
Pin Oak Estates
Braeburn Country Club Estates
Medinah Place Townhomes
Heart of Bellaire
Willow Lane Place
Post Oak Terrace
Pine Circle Estates
Merrie Lane Place
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Memorial Park Condos Houston For Sale | Memorial Park Condos For Sale
- Copperfield (Master Planned) Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends