Bellaire Townhomes For Sale Guide
Bellaire townhomes for sale are typically smaller than single-family homes. Some townhomes have lot areas to accommodate swimming pools, front and back yards, 2-car garages, and patios.
The standard floor plan includes 3 bedrooms and 3 and a half baths. Architectural styles also vary, ranging from Mediterranean, Spanish, French, contemporary, and traditional.
Bellaire is within minutes of main Houston hubs. The Galleria lie just north of the city, while the Museum District, the Texas Medical Center, and Downtown Houston are easily accessible either by car or by the METRORail.
Bellaire is zoned to top rated schools including Bellaire High School, Pin Oak Middle School, and Horn Elementary School.
Contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194 for help buying or selling a Bellaire townhome.
Bellaire Houston Resources:
- Bellaire Neighborhood Guide
- All Bellaire Homes For Sale
- Bellaire Homes For Sale Under $600K
- Most Expensive Bellaire Homes For Sale
- Bellaire Maps
- Houston Neighborhoods Guide
For more information on available Bellaire Homes for sale call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected].
Bellaire TX Neighborhood Guide
Bellaire is a “city within a city” as it is bordered in large part by Houston neighborhoods like River Oaks, Southside Place, Meyerland, Gulfton, Uptown, and Sharpstown. West University, a comparable residential community, borders Bellaire in the east.
Bellaire’s central location (southwest Harris County) provides it with great access to the best things Houston has to offer. The Galleria is just a short drive away to the north, while Downtown Houston, the Texas Medical Center, and the Museum District are to the east of the community.
Bellaire is home to a good number of parks, great schools, and its own business and commercial districts, making it a perfect little enclave for families and young professionals. It has its own libraries – one of which, the Bellaire City Library, is founded and supported by The Friends of the Bellaire Library, a non-profit org.
Named for its breezes, “Good Air” Bellaire used to be a part of Rice Ranch, the vast property owned by William Marsh Rice. An enterprising businessman, William Wright Baldwin, purchased a parcel on the eastern part of the ranch and built small truck farms which he dubbed Westmoreland Farms. At the center of his new development, Baldwin placed Bellaire to be the farms’ residential neighborhood and agricultural trading hub.
Bellaire experienced slow but steady growth over the years, attracting residents during the post-WWII housing boom and undergoing much renovation during the 1980s.
The neighborhood is prized for its ideal location, its award-winning schools, its highly varied housing options, and its overall charm.
Bellaire Schools Information
Bellaire is home to some of the best schools in the area. It is under zip code 77401 in Harris County, zoned to the Houston Independent School District (HISD).
- Condit Elementary School at 7000 South 3rd Street. Condit Elementary School serves PK to 5 students. It has a student population of 648 and its students have above average TAKS scores. It has a TEA Exemplary rating and a GreatSchools.org rating of 9 out of 10.
- Horn Elementary School at 4530 Holly Street. Horn Elementary School, like Condit, serves PK to 5 students. It is a magnet school with a TEA Exemplary rating. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 10 out of 10.
- Mandarin Chinese Language Immersion Magnet School at 6300 Avenue B.Affectionately called MCLIMS, it is a relatively new magnet primary school located in the former Gordon Elementary School. It caters to PK-5 students and has a diverse student body.
- Ripley House Charter School at 4410 Navigation Boulevard. Ripley House is a co-educational charter school that has a student population of 1,530. It serves grades PK to 5 students.
- Pin Oak Middle School at 4601 Glenmont Drive. Pin Oak is a National Blue Ribbon School that serves students in grades 6 to 8. It as an Exemplary TEA rating and has a similarly excellent rating at GreatSchools.org, 10/10.
- Ripley House Middle Campus at 4410 Navigation Boulevard. This is Ripley House Charter School’s middle school campus. It serves grades grades 6 to 8 students.
- Bellaire High School at 5100 Maple Street. Bellaire High School is one of the best secondary schools in the area, offering great academics and athletics programs. It has produced a lot of professional athletes and other accomplished alumni with notable achievements in various fields.
Bellaire is also home to excellent private schools. Listed below are some of them:
- Episcopal High School at 4650 Bissonnet Street. It is a co-educational private day school with a curriculum based on four pillars, Academics, Religion, Fine Arts, and Athletics.
- The Post Oak School at 4600 Bissonnet Street. The Post Oak is a Montessori school with campuses in both Bellaire and the Museum District in Houston. It has received accreditation from both the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) and the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS).
- Veritas Christian Academy at 7000 Ferris Street. It is a private school that offers an accelerated Classical Program. It also has excellent arts, academics, and athletics programs.
To find an updated listing of all Bellaire real estate zoned to any specific public school, please send an email to Paige Martin at [email protected] with the property preference and budget that you’re working with.
*Note: School zoning tends to change from year to year, information provided above are accurate but not guaranteed. Please double check by visiting the school’s website.
Bellaire TX: Fun Things To Do In The Neighborhood
There are a good number of shopping, entertainment, and outdoor recreational areas within and around Bellaire.
For those who love shopping, The Galleria, the River Oaks Shopping Center, and the Highland Village Shopping Center are highly accessible via the I-610. On the other hand, those who like outdoor activities won’t have to look any further than the Bellaire Zindler Park, among the many other parks in the neighborhood.
Other must-visit places in Bellaire include:
- Casa Dominguez Bellaire
- La Madeleine French Bakery
- Saltgrass Steak House
- Thai Cottage
- Charlie’s Bar-B-Que & Catering
- Costa Brava Bistro
- Café Piquet
- Bernie’s Burger Bus Stop
- Pappa Geno’s
- Bellaire Broiler Burger
- Samurai Japanese Steak & Sushi House
- Auntie Pasto’s
- MargieBeth’s Bake Shop LLC
- Romeros Trattoria Italian Grill
- Brennan’s Restaurant
- Cafe Annie
- Damian’s Cucina Italiana
- Sorrento’s Ristorante
- Cafe Le Jadeite
- Little Woodrow’s
- Firehouse Saloon
- Richmond Arms Pub
- Big Woodrow’s
- Pinot’s Palette
- The Deck on Fountainview
- The West End
- H-E-B Pantry Foods
- Randall’s Food Market
- Davis Food City
- Bellaire Zindler Park
- Loftin Park
- Paseo Park
- Jaquet Park
- Joe Gaither Park
- Feld Park
- Locust Park
- Mulberry Park
- Russ Pitman Park
- Henshaw House Community Center & Nature Discovery Center
- Evergreen Park
- Horn Field
- Lafayette Park
Bellaire Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Bellaire Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the Inner Loop.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.