Guide to Houston's Best Neighborhoods: Maps, Homes, Real Estate Trends
Free 58-page Guide to Houston's Best Neighborhoods! Your Houston Neighborhoods Guide contains maps, neighborhood info, real estate trends, homes, and more!
Houston encompasses 600+ square miles and is home to millions of people. Choosing which neighborhood to live in can be a little overwhelming.
An expert's guide in Houston real estate helps find good homes in good locations. Our team of experts poured over several key community statistics. They considered long periods of real estate trends to come up with the list.
Several factors make a Houston neighborhood one of the best. These include amenities, proximity to top-rated schools, proximity to job centers, and appreciation rate performance, among others.
A free 58-page guide to Houston's Best Neighborhoods includes:
Houston neighborhood maps
Houston neighborhoods overview
Houston real estate trends
Houston homes for sale, pictures, overview, and more
“Paige and her team are knowledgeable, attentive, responsive, and patient. The HoustonProperties.com team put us into our first dream home, and due to that experience, we’ve returned to them time and again for our real estate needs. While the team’s focus is on completing your deal, their endgame is to ensure your needs are preserved and satisfied.” - Peter McGillivray & Jillian Jopling
Table of Contents
- Why Own a Houston Home in the Best Neighborhood?
- More Houston's Best Neighborhoods Resources
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Why Own a Houston Home in the Best Neighborhood?
Sign up for the form above to grab a copy of Houston's Best Neighborhood! Read an overview of each of these well-performing neighborhoods.
Owning a Houston home in the best neighborhood has its benefits. It builds wealth over time and equity every month. Houston homeowners receive tax benefits.
Owning real estate also diversifies investment portfolios. Now is the time to take advantage of mortgage's record-low rates.
Houston features a strong economy and employment rate. The city makes it to the #1 spot on Forbes’ “America’s Fastest-Growing Cities” list. It also topped Forbes’ “Top 10 Healthiest Housing Markets” feature.
Texas Medical Center is one of the city's major draws as the world’s largest concentration of health care and research institutions. Houston is also home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center.
Houston’s job prospects are good with major employers planning to open an additional 100,000 jobs. This will draw more people and their families to the city
Houston is also 3rd in Forbes' “Cities With Most New Constructions.” New construction communities in the city are at an all-time high. The city enjoys the continued development of single-family homes.
More Houston's Best Neighborhoods Resources
"Paige Martin and the Houston properties team are an excellent resource. You definitely want her on your team when you decide to buy or sell." – Ian Ivy (Google Review)
We analyzed the ranking data for 604 Houston area schools. We categorized the top-ranked public schools by Houston region, price point, neighborhood, and school level.
We mapped out the sales trends of 12 different housing segments. 10-year sales data of each housing segment were broken down by property type and price point.
Our expert guide on the best places to retire.
We grouped gated communities in Houston by location (Inner Loop, inside the Beltway, outside the Beltway).
We looked at population centers above 10,000 and within 45 minutes of the heart of Houston. The list included independent cities and suburban regions.
We have completed a study of 400,000+ Houston home sales. Then, we identified neighborhoods with land value appreciation rates that can outpace inflation.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Woodtrace Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- 1960/Cypress Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends