Braeswood Place Houston Neighborhood Maps
View two new Braeswood Place Houston neighborhood maps. Read on to learn more about Braeswood Place neighborhood.
Braeswood Place is primarily a neighborhood of single-family homes divided into 7 subdivisions east of Bellaire. Braeswood Place is also one of the 14 hottest Inner Loop neighborhoods due to its strong real estate appreciation.
Braeswood homes for sale feature tree-lined streets, a welcoming community, and proximity to Rice University and Texas Medical Center.
Braeswood Place is located south of Southside Place and West University Place, west of Texas Medical Center, and anchored to the south by the South Loop.
It is bordered by Bellaire Boulevard to the north and Kirby Drive and Main Street to the east. The Kilmarnock Ditch runs parallel to the east of the neighborhood and drains stormwater in the area.
Braeswood Place Houston Related Resources:
Two New Braeswood Place Houston Neighborhood Maps
"The Houston Properties Team was absolutely amazing. I had initially listed with a different realtor that was recommended by a neighbor with very poor results. It was even more difficult because I was no longer in Houston and the trust I had put in the other agent was definitely taken advantage of. However, when I found Kim with the Houston Properties Team, all that changed. I was informed throughout the process and when she promised something would be done, it was. Before the experience with her, I swore off ever even considering purchasing a home again. She restored my faith in the real estate world." – Jeanette (Google Review)"
Table of Contents
- Braeswood Place Houston Maps: Neighborhood
- Braeswood Place Houston Subdivisions
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Braeswood Place Houston Maps: Neighborhood
Call Paige at 713-425-4194 to check out homes for sale in Braeswood Place or email PMartin@HoustonProperties.com for more information.
Braeswood Place is composed of the subdivisions Ayrshire, Braes Heights, Braes Oaks, Braes Manor, Braes Terrace, Emerald Forest, and Southern Oaks.
The neighborhood was established in the late 1940s and a civic group, the Braeswood Place Homeowners Association was chartered in 1951.
Most of the homes in the area are 1950's ranch-style homes. Many of these homes have been recently updated and expanded to support a larger living area, and higher foundations to protect against the possibility of flooding.
At the corner of Stella Link and Tartan, Karl Young Park is a beautiful park with a shaded playground, walking paths, and tennis courts.
Through the residents’ efforts, developers recently renovated Braeswood Place to provide additional drainage and irrigation systems, and the benches and decorative enhancements were added to the park. The development also included basketball courts, a baseball field, and a picnic pavilion.
Linkwood Park is located at the corner of Norris Drive and Ilona Lane. It is right across from the Linkwood Community Center and offers a playground, tennis courts, sports fields, a youth game area, a basketball court, and a hike and bike trail.
Helen’s Park on Stella Link Road is a favorite among those who frequent the McGovern – Stella Link Public Library. With a meandering stream, bright flowers, and a beautiful mosaic fountain, a quick stroll in this park is a great stress-reliever.
The John P. McGovern Park on Underwood Street houses a premier stadium complex, a gymnasium, an outdoor pool, a weight room, and a senior services facility.
There are plenty of retail options within Braeswood Place, with the Braes Heights Shopping Center located just at the corner of Bellaire Boulevard and Stella Link. It was named the Best Strip Mall in Houston and is home to many iconic restaurants and shops.
Braeswood Place Houston Subdivisions
"We recently closed on the sale of our home with the Houston Properties Team representing us. They provided excellent resources and guidance to prepare our property for listing and to ensure the highest return. The Team kept us regularly informed throughout the process and always represented our best interests.” – Eric Gronkberg
Braes Heights is located west of Buffalo Speedway and is divided into 13 sections. It offers a wider variety of homes than Southern Oaks.
Braes Oaks lies at the corner of Chimney Rock Road and South Braeswood Blvd. It is divided into 3 sections and has generally larger lots compared to other Braeswood Place subdivisions.
Southern Oaks is located along Buffalo Speedway and near West Holcombe. It is divided into 2 sections and also has larger lots than most Braeswood Place subdivisions. Older homes in the area are mostly renovated instead of being torn down, and homeowners are required to have flood insurance.
Ayrshire is west of Stella Link Rd and near Bellaire Blvd. It is composed of over 600 single-family homes.
Braes Manor is located in a small area between Ilona Ln and Timberside Dr. It is composed of just over 80 homes with prices ranging from $221,000 to almost $400,000.
Braes Terrace is located between Bevlyn Dr. and Buffalo Speedway. It is composed of over 250 single-family homes with median lot sizes of 7,800 square feet.
Emerald Forest is located along Tartan Lane near North Braeswood Blvd and has some of the most expensive homes in the Braeswood Place area.
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Recent awards include:
– 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtors in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- 2022 Update: Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- How To Avoid Buying In Houston's Flooded Zones
- 2022 Update: Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- Sherwood Forest Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends
- How Much Salary You Need To Buy A Home In Houston's Top Neighborhoods