Briarcroft Houston Real Estate & Neighborhood Guide
Briarcroft is a quiet residential enclave located within the bustling Galleria/Uptown area.
Made up of more than 280 single-family homes, the neighborhood is highly popular for its great location, beautiful homes, and excellent schools.
- Known for its lush trees and spacious lots, Briarcroft features beautiful vintage homes, luxury estates, and new construction custom built homes.
- Located just outside the Loop, Briarcroft homes have immediate access to San Felipe Street and Westheimer Road. US 59 (Southwest Freeway), Loop 610, and I-10 (Katy Freeway) are also highly accessible from the neighborhood.
- Located within Houston’s premiere shopping district, Briarcroft homes are minutes away from hundreds of retail and dining establishments.
- Developed in the early 1950s, Briarcroft has maintained a serene atmosphere amidst the fast-paced commercial development in the area. The neighborhood boasts of an active HOA, which enforces deed restrictions and provides maintenance-related services.
- Briarcroft is often compared to its prestigious neighbors Briargrove and Tanglewood.
- The community is zoned to the Houston ISD’s award-winning Briargrove Elementary School.
- Briarcroft features a wide selection of homes, including original and remodeled ranch-style homes and newly constructed custom-built 2-story homes. Lot sizes can range from 7,000 to 16,000 square feet.
- Homes in the area typically feature 3- to 4-bedroom floor plans. Some of the most expensive Briarcroft real estate can feature 5 to 6 bedrooms, with pools, landscaped yards, and multi-car garages.
- Prices for Briarcroft homes for sale start at $400,000. Larger properties can sell for over $2,000,000.
For more information on available Briarcroft homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Briarcroft Homes For Sale
Located in the Galleria/Uptown area, Briarcroft is a deed-restricted community made up of more than 280 homes.
The neighborhood is nestled in the area south of San Felipe Street, east of Chimney Rock Road, and north of Westheimer Road. Minutes away from the Galleria and Uptown Park, Briarcroft homes have easy access to some of Houston’s best retail and entertainment, as well as hundreds of restaurants, cafes, and bars.
Despite rapid commercial development in the area, the neighborhood has managed to maintain its quiet suburban vibe, thanks to its active homeowners association. The Briarcroft Property Owners Association enforces the neighborhood’s deed restrictions and architectural guidelines.
The community is zoned to the Houston Independent School District. Award-winning Briargrove Elementary School, Grady Middle School, and Lee High School serve the community.
A number of Briarcroft’s original ranch-style homes from the 1950s still line the neighborhood’s streets, though several have since been replaced with new construction 2-story homes.
Homes in the area typically feature 3- to 4-bedroom floor plans. Luxury Briarcroft real estate can feature as many as 5 to 6 bedrooms with 4,000 to 5,500 square feet of living space.
Lot sizes can range from 7,000 to 16,000 square feet.
Prices for Briarcroft homes for sale start at $400,000. The most expensive homes in the area can sell for over $2,000,000.
Top Briarcroft Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.