Guide To Bridgeland TX Real Estate
Bridgeland is a master-planned community located about 30 miles northwest of Downtown Houston.
Covering a vast 11,400-acre area, Bridgeland is bisected by the Grand Parkway, and is located near the Northwest Freeway.
- Bridgeland’s master plan includes 3,000 acres of open space, 900 acres of waterways and lakes, about 100 parks, 60 miles of hike, bike, and nature trails, village centers, various activity centers, and even self-sustaining irrigation upon completion.
- The Bridgeland development has received various awards, including the National Association of Home Builders’ Community of the Year in 2009, and the Texas Association of Home Builders’ Developer of the Year in 2011.
- A development by The Howard Hughes Corporation, Bridgeland opened its doors in 2006 and has attracted several home builders.
- The community is built around “conservation, recreation, and transportation.”
- Like another Howard Hughes Corp development, The Woodlands, Bridgeland is divided into four villages, which are further subdivided into distinct neighborhoods and communities.
- Each village is designed to have a village center, various amenities, activity centers, parks, schools, as well as retail and entertainment venues within its borders. Each village will also feature a wide array of housing options in different price points, styles, and floor plans.
- Bridgeland’s Lakeland Village is the first of the four villages to open and is. Lakeland Village features several sections, including The Shores, First Bend, The Cove, Water Haven, Hidden Creek and Lakeland Heights.
- Lakeland Heights is the Bridgeland’s traditional neighborhood design (TND) development. Prices for Bridgeland homes for sale located in Lakeland Heights are between $250,000 to $300,000.
- Hidden Creek, slated to be the largest section so far with 1,000 homesites, will feature Bridgeland luxury homes with prices ranging from $300,000 to upwards of $1 million.
For more information on available Bridgeland Homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Bridgeland Homes For Sale
Located along and within the Katy Prairie’s eastern borders, Bridgeland is a master-planned community encased in the area’s many lakes, waterways, and lush surroundings.
The development aims to conserve and protect the area’s natural beauty, preserving the Cypress Creek Corridor as well as creating two new ones, Central Creek and Langham Creek.
Bridgeland’s master plan also includes a parks plan and an education plan, which promises around 100 parks and around 9 on-site public schools upon the community’s completion.
The community’s first quarter, Lakeland Village, is zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District. Students in the area attend the Warner Elementary School, Smith Middle School, and Cypress Ranch High School. Future villages will be zoned to the Katy ISD and the Waller ISD.
Bridgeland is still undergoing development, and will have four villages once completed: Lakeland Village, Creekland Village, Prairieland Village, and Parkland Village. Each village will be made up of a cluster of neighborhoods, with a village center, activity centers, schools, and parks.
Lakeland Village is the first quarter to be developed and currently has the following neighborhoods: The Shores, First Bend, The Cove, Water Haven, Lakeland Heights, and Hidden Creek.
Each neighborhood offers Bridgeland homes for sale in various sizes, designs, and price points.
Bridgeland Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Bridgeland Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.