Caceres Real Estate Guide And Homes For Sale
Caceres is a unique 8-acre master-planned community featuring unique Spanish architecture. The neighborhood is located in Rice Military, one of the best neighborhoods in Houston based on accessibility, commute times, and real estate appreciation.
- PRIVATE AND SECURE GATED COMMUNITY: Caceres is a private and exclusive subdivision with 24-hour manned gated access. It is one of the best gated communities in Houston.
- GREAT LOCATION: Caceres is one of Houston’s most accessible neighborhoods, located only 12 minutes away from Downtown Houston and the Galleria, and 16 minutes away from Texas Medical Center.
- TOP RANKED SCHOOLS: Caceres homes are zoned to some of the best schools in Houston. The list includes the IB World schools of Hogg Middle School and Lamar High School.
- NEARBY RETAIL AND OUTDOOR RECREATION: Caceres is within minutes from upscale shops and outdoor recreation. It is less than 2 miles away from River Oaks Shopping Center and Memorial Park, and several dining and entertainment options can be found outside its gates.
- UNIQUE ARCHITECTURE: Caceres boasts of Spanish-inspired custom homes, luxury villas and townhomes inspired by the white towns, or pueblos blancos, of Andalusia, Spain.
With homes in the neighborhood almost sold out, Caceres real estate can be challenging to navigate. Buyers can benefit from the assistance of a Top Houston Realtor and one of Caceres’ most active real estate agents.
For more information on available Caceres homes for sale and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Caceres Houston TX Homes For Sale
Guide To Caceres Neighborhood
Caceres is an 8-acre master-planned community featuring unique Spanish architecture. The neighborhood is located in Rice Military, one of the hottest neighborhoods in Houston based on accessibility, commute times, and real estate appreciation.
Several upscale shops and outdoor recreation are located nearby the gated community. River Oaks Shopping Center and Memorial Park are less than 2 miles away, and several dining and entertainment options can be found outside its gates such as those along Memorial Drive and Washington Avenue.
With 24/7 manned entrances, the fully gated neighborhood of Caceres is also one of the best gated communities within the Inner Loop. Other community amenities include swimming pool with cabanas and central community park with fountain.
Caceres boasts of Spanish-inspired custom homes, luxury villas and townhomes inspired by the white towns, or pueblos blancos, of Andalusia, Spain. The neighborhood features whitewashed walls with cascading bougainvilleas, open air rooftop terraces, and green spaces.
Caceres homes are available in single-family, villa, and townhome options with several distinct floorplans. Townhomes have 2 to 3 bedrooms, while villas and single-family homes have up to 4 bedrooms.
Homes in the neighborhood features luxurious amenities such as vaulted ceilings with timber beams, oak wood floors, large gourmet kitchens with built-in cabinetry, and rooftop terrace with pergola and fireplace.
Prices for Caceres homes for sale can start at around $670,000 up to $1.2 million.
Caceres TX Schools
Caceres homes are zoned to the Houston Independent School District.
Students in the area may attend Memorial Elementary School, Hogg Middle School, and Lamar High School.
Memorial Elementary is a Vanguard magnet school with a 4/4 star performance rating index. Hogg Middle School is an IB World School with an International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program and STEM Academy magnet program. Lamar High School is also an IB World School and a business administration magnet school.
Several notable private schools are also located near Caceres including those in the affluent River Oaks.