Guide To Canyon Lakes At Stone Gate Houston
Canyon Lakes At Stonegate is a master-planned new construction community in northwest Houston.
- Canyon Lakes is one of the communities that make up Stone Gate, a 1,800 acre master-planned community known for its “country club lifestyle”.
- In terms of growth, Stone Gate and Canyon Lakes is second only to another northwest Houston master-planned community, The Woodlands.
- Canyon Lakes At Stone Gate offers a wide range of community amenities, including easy access to the Houston National Golf Club with an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Von Hagge, Smelek & Baril.
- Residents can also enjoy the community’s Recreation Center & Clubhouse as well as the SplashPad Texas.
- The new home community is centrally located near recreation centers, parks, restaurants, stores, and employment hubs.
- Major thoroughfares like the Northwest Freeway and SH 6 are within minutes from the community.
- Canyon Lakes At Stone Gate homes are zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District.
- Homes in the area come in 3- to 5-bedroom floor plans. Lot sizes can range from 3,000 to 10,000 square feet.
- Canyon Lakes At Stonegate homes for sale are typically priced between $140,000 to more than $300,000.
For more information on available Canyon Lakes at Stonegate Houston homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Canyon Lakes at Stonegate Homes For Sale
Canyon Lakes at Stonegate TX is new construction master-planned community located in northwest Houston, within the larger 1,800-acre Stonegate community.
The new home community is centrally located near schools, parks, lakes, and outdoor activity venues. Plenty of dining and retail options are within a short drive from Canyon Lakes at Stonegate homes as well.
Stonegate and Canyon Lakes at Stonegate offer a wide variety of amenities, including the Houston National Golf Club, the Recreation Center & Clubhouse, and SplashPad Texas.
The Houston National Golf Club features a lighted driving range, a bar and grill, and an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Von Hagge, Smelek & Baril. The club opened its doors in 2000 and was purchased by Sterling Golf in 2010.
Stone Gate’s Recreation Center, on the other hand, features a Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, a rock fountain, and a wading pool. Facilities for tennis, beach volleyball, and basketball are also available. The clubhouse also offers a community room with a fully equipped kitchen and an exercise room.
Canyon Lakes at Stonegate homes are zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District.
Canyon Lakes and Stone Gate are under Canyon Gate Communities (Land Tejas Companies). Homes in the area come in a wide array of designs and floor plans.
The typical Canyon Lakes home features 4/2/1 floor plan, though bigger homes can offer up to 5 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. Three-bedroom Canyon Lakes at Stonegate homes are also available. Home sizes are between 1,500 to 4,000 square feet.
Lot sizes can range from 3,000 to 10,000 square feet.
Canyon Lakes homes for sale start at around $140,000, while larger properties in the area typically sell for more than $300,000.
Canyon Lakes At Stonegate Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and the owner of HoustonProperties.com – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, Owner of HoustonProperties.com & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.