Guide To Champion Forest Homes For Sale
Champion Forest is one of northwest Houston’s most vibrant master-planned neighborhoods.
The area is prized for its central location, beautiful homes, and great atmosphere, as well as its proximity to premiere golf courses.
Here are a few reasons why Champion Forest homes are highly desirable:
- Great location: Champion Forest homes are centrally located near schools, restaurants, shopping centers, cafes, parks, and other entertainment hubs. The neighborhood’s location near FM 1960 gives it excellent access to the area’s commercial centers.
- High accessibility: Champion Forest is minutes away from FM 1960, Beltway 8, and Highway 249, making it highly accessible to and from other Houston neighborhoods.
- Retail and dining options: Commercial establishments along the 1960 as well as the shopping centers nearby provide Champion Forest residents with plenty of retail, dining, and entertainment options.
- Golf and other outdoor activities: Indirectly named for the Champions Golf Club, there are a number of golf courses located within minutes of the neighborhood. Champions Golf Club, a premiere tournament course, is at the forefront of these, though the Raveneaux Country Club also offers great amenities and golf and tennis facilities.
- Gorgeous homes on large lots: Developed during the 1970s, Champion Forest features beautifully maintained traditional single-family homes. Floor plans vary, but Champion Forest homes typically offer ample lot areas ranging from 9,000 to more than 20,000 square feet.
- Active community groups: Champion Forest also boasts of an active homeowners association, which helps maintain security and uphold the neighborhood’s deed restrictions. Other civic groups are also active in the area including a women’s club and a garden club.
Overall, Champion Forest real estate is a great option to those who like living away from the big city while not having to live away from everything else.
Contact Paige Martin, a top-ranked Houston realtor and head of the Houston Properties Team for questions and advice about Champion Forest homes for sale.
Champion Forest Houston Resources:
- Champion Forest Neighborhood Guide
- Most Expensive Champion Forest Homes For Sale
- Champion Forest Homes Under $500K
- Five Key Champion Forest Real Estate Trends
- Houston Neighborhoods Guide
For more information on available Champion Forest homes for sale call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Neighborhood Guide: Champion Forest TX
The affluent neighborhood of Champion Forest is a master-planned community located north of FM 1960 and east of Highway 249. It is at the heart of the Champions area, a group of golf-centered communities in northwest Houston.
Champion Forest is divided into different sections, each with its own set of deed restrictions. The neighborhood is under the Cypress Forest PUB, and has a very active homeowners association, which hires additional security, arranges events, and enforces the area’s deed restrictions.
Though the neighborhood is largely residential, Champion Forest homes are located near stores, restaurants, and shopping centers. Commercial establishments and entertainment hubs along FM 1960, along with the parks, malls, golf courses, and family-friendly activity centers, are all located within minutes of the neighborhood.
Champion Forest homes for sale are zoned to the Klein Independent School District (KISD). Brill Elementary, Kleb Intermediate, Klein High School serve the community.
Developed during the 1970s, a number of Champion Forest’s original homes have since been updated. Other properties in the area have been replaced with newer homes.
Traditional one- and two-story single-family homes on large lots are common in the neighborhood. A typical Champion Forest home can feature 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, on a lot that can range in size from 9,000 to 20,000 square feet.
Champion Forest has a 77379 Harris County zip code.
Zip codes near Champion Forest TX include 77375, 77388, 77090, 77068, 77069, 77070, and 77090 and 77008.
Fun Things To Do Around Champion Forest TX
Champion Forest residents have plenty of retail, dining, and entertainment options to choose from.
Minutes away from Champion Forest homes are various restaurants offering different kinds of cuisine, including Chinese, Italian, Mediterranean, and Persian. Several shopping centers, including Vintage Park, Willowbrook Mall, and Old Town Spring, are also located within a short drive away.
For those looking for outdoor activities, there are plenty of parks and golf courses nearby, the most prominent of which is the Raveneaux Country Club.
Raveneaux features a golf course, a short game area, a 24/7 fitness center, 12 tennis courts, and a Junior Olympic-sized pool. The club also houses The Old Course Pub and a grand ballroom. Other activities are also hosted within the club.
The Champions Golf Club, one of the country’s premiere golf tournament sites, is also located a few minutes from Champion Forest.
Here are some of the must-visit places in and around Champion Forest TX:
- Peli Peli
- MOD Pizza
- Taste of China
- Kababi Zaytoon
- H’sam Oriental Bistro
- Zamani Mediterranean Grill
- Perry’s Steakhouse and Grille
- Allô French Rotisserie
- Fratellini Ristorante Italiano
- Eden Café
- Red Dot Cuisine
- Vina Deli
- Facón Brazilian Steakhouse
- Ba Mien Bistro
- The Farm Drinkery
- Mellow Mushroom
- Drunken Oyster
- Jive Bar and Lounge
- Mo’s Irish Pub
- Barcelona Bar and Lounge
- On the Rox Sports Bar
- Whiskey River
- Johns Place
- Molly’s Malone Pub
- Fifty Fifty Acorn Golf and Icehouse
- Gearheads Grun N’ Pub
- BRIX Wine Cellar
- Vintage Park
- Willowbrook Mall
- Market Street in the Woodlands
- Old Town Spring
Sports and Country Clubs
- Raveneaux Country Club
- Champions Golf Club
- Northgate Country Club
- Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range
- Giammalva Racquet Club
Kids Activities and Parks
- Meyer Park
- Collins Park
- Cypresswood Trails
- Mandolin Park
- Matzke Park
- Bearkat Park
- The Little Gym of Spring
- Art Shop for Kids
Arts, Libraries and Entertainment
- Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum
- Tomball Museum Center
- Barbara Bush Branch Library
- Applause Theatre Company
- Houston Family Arts Center
Champion Forest TX Schools Information
Champion Forest is zoned to the Klein Independent School District (KISD). Residents can attend the following public schools:
- Brill Elementary School at 9102 Herts Rd. One of the 26 elementary schools in Klein ISD, Brill is located within the the borders of Champion Forest. The school has a GreatSchools.org rating of 8 out of 10.
- Kleb Intermediate School at 7425 Louetta Rd. Home of the Bear Cubs, Kleb Intermediate originally opened its doors in 1981. The school’s current campus opened in 1993. Kleb plays host to a wide variety of student academic and athletics clubs and organizations.
- Klein High School at 16715 Stuebner Airline Rd. The first high school in the KISD, Klein High School is accredited by both the Texas Education Agency (TEA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Campus renovation was recently completed. Klein offers a great athletics program and has won state championships in soccer, baseball, tennis, and chess.
Champion Forest TX Private Schools
The following are some of the more notable private schools near Champion Forest.
- Champions Montessori School at 16715 Champion Drive. Champions Montessori School offers child-centered and highly-individualized education for Toddler, Pre-Kindergarten, and Primary School students.
- Kinsmen Children’s Academy at 12100 Champion Forest Drive. The school offers toddler and preschool classes with extended day options.
- Primrose School of Champions at 16811 Shadow Valley Drive. A private school established in 1998, Primrose School of Champions became the first school to earn an AdvancED™ Corporation Systems Accreditation based on the New Standards for Quality Early Learning Schools which is the highest-level accreditation an early learning school can receive. The school offers Infant, Toddler, Early Preschool, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten classes, while also implementing after school and summer camp activities.
- Champions Academy at 17155 Old Louetta Road. The school specializes in early childhood education and employs a Christian-based educational child care system.
- Champions Christian Academy at 2105 Cypress Landing Drive. Serving children ages 12 months through pre-school, and kindergarten through middle school, the school has recently expanded its curriculum to include Science Lab classes as early as second grade and basic Spanish for students in fifth grade and above.
- Harmony Science Academy at 16200 Tomball Parkway. Harmony Science Academy is a nearby charter school which caters to Kindergarten to Grade 8 students. Established in 2007, the school received the Title-I National Distinguished School Award from the US Department of Education mainly because of the school’s exceptional student performance in the past two years.
- Northland Christian School at 4363 Sylvanfield Drive. First opening its doors in the year 1974, Northland Christian School offers both elementary and secondary education. The school boasts of a right mix of excellence in academics, a thriving arts program, and a robust athletics program.
To find an updated listing of all Champion Forest real estate zoned to any specific public school, please send an email to Paige Martin at [email protected] with the property preference and budget that you’re working with.
*Note: School zoning tends to change from year to year, information provided above are accurate but not guaranteed. Please double check by visiting the school’s website.
Champion Forest Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Champion Forest Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the Inner Loop.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.