Most Expensive Champion Forest Homes For Sale
Located about 26 miles northwest of Downtown Houston, Champion Forest is one of the golf-centered, master-planned neighborhoods that make up the Champions area.
Champion Forest homes are popular for their proximity to retail, golf facilities, and activity centers, as well as parks and other green spaces.
The community’s peaceful suburban vibe and great location makes it one of the most desirable neighborhoods in northwest Houston.
- Great location: Credit to the community’s location near FM 1960, Champion Forest luxury real estate enjoy easy access to premiere golf courses, parks, schools, restaurants, and shopping centers.
- Proximity to exclusive and premiere golf clubs: Apart from the community’s luxury amenities, Champion Forest also features the Raveneaux Country Club. The Champions Golf Club, a premiere tournament-level golf course, is mere minutes away from the neighborhood.
- Excellent retail and and entertainment options: Champion Forest luxury real estate have a plenty of shopping, entertainment, and dining options from which to choose. The Willowbrook Mall, Willow Center, Champions Village, and North Oaks Shopping Center are just some of the retail centers lining FM 1960 (Cypress Creek Pkwy).
- Beautiful homes on large lots: Champion Forest homes for sale are typically traditional-style one- to two-story dwellings on 9,000 to 22,000 square foot lots.
Contact Paige Martin, one of the best realtors in Houston, head of the Houston Properties Team, and Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194 for more information about Champion Forest luxury real estate.
Champion Forest TX Resources:
For more information on available Champion Forest luxury real estate call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected].
Champion Forest Luxury Real Estate and Neighborhood Guide
Nestled at the heart of the Champions area, Champion Forest is a golf-centered neighborhood north of the FM 1960 and east of Highway 249.
The master-planned community is a couple of miles outside of Beltway 8, though key Houston neighborhoods are a fairly easy commute from Champion Forest homes.
Retail, dining, and entertainment hubs are only a few minutes’ drive from the neighborhood. The Willowbrook Mall, Willow Center, Champions Village, and North Oaks Shopping Center are all located along FM 1960 (Cypress Creek Parkway). Plenty of restaurants, cafes, and bars can also be found in the area.
Champion Forest homes for sale are zoned to the Klein Independent School District (KISD). Brill Elementary, Kleb Intermediate School, and Klein High School serve students in the area. Brill is located within the neighborhood.
Champion Forest is divided into different sections, each with a set of deed restrictions. The neighborhood’s active HOA and various civics clubs work together to maintain Champion Forest’s look and feel, security, and infrastructure.
Champion Forest luxury homes are typically large estates on sprawling lots. Lot sizes vary, and can range from 12,000 to more than 22,000 square feet.
The most expensive Champion Forest homes can feature 6/5/2 floor plans with luxury amenities like high ceilings, multi-car garages, wooded and well-tended lawns, and pools.
Champion Forest TX luxury real estate have a 77379 Harris County zip code.
Zip codes near Champion Forest TX include 77375, 77388, 77090, 77068, 77069, 77070, and 77090 and 77008.
Champion Forest TX: Fun Things To Do In The Neighborhood
Champion Forest residents have plenty of retail, dining, and entertainment options to choose from.
Minutes away from Champion Forest homes are various restaurants offering different kinds of cuisine, including Chinese, Italian, Mediterranean, and Persian. Several shopping centers, including Vintage Park, Willowbrook Mall, and Old Town Spring, are also located within a short drive away.
For those looking for outdoor activities, there are plenty of parks and golf courses nearby, the most prominent of which is the Raveneaux Country Club.
Raveneaux features a golf course, a short game area, a 24/7 fitness center, 12 tennis courts, and a Junior Olympic-sized pool. The club also houses The Old Course Pub and a grand ballroom. Other activities are also hosted within the club.
The Champions Golf Club, one of the country’s premiere golf tournament sites, is also located a few minutes from Champion Forest.
Here are some of the must-visit places in and around Champion Forest TX:
- Peli Peli
- MOD Pizza
- Taste of China
- Kababi Zaytoon
- H’sam Oriental Bistro
- Zamani Mediterranean Grill
- Perry’s Steakhouse and Grille
- Allô French Rotisserie
- Fratellini Ristorante Italiano
- Eden Café
- Red Dot Cuisine
- Vina Deli
- Facón Brazilian Steakhouse
- Ba Mien Bistro
- The Farm Drinkery
- Mellow Mushroom
- Drunken Oyster
- Jive Bar and Lounge
- Mo’s Irish Pub
- Barcelona Bar and Lounge
- On the Rox Sports Bar
- Whiskey River
- Johns Place
- Molly’s Malone Pub
- Fifty Fifty Acorn Golf and Icehouse
- Gearheads Grun N’ Pub
- BRIX Wine Cellar
- Vintage Park
- Willowbrook Mall
- Market Street in the Woodlands
- Old Town Spring
Sports and Country Clubs
- Raveneaux Country Club
- Champions Golf Club
- Northgate Country Club
- Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range
- Giammalva Racquet Club
Kids Activities and Parks
- Meyer Park
- Collins Park
- Cypresswood Trails
- Mandolin Park
- Matzke Park
- Bearkat Park
- The Little Gym of Spring
- Art Shop for Kids
Arts, Libraries and Entertainment
- Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum
- Tomball Museum Center
- Barbara Bush Branch Library
- Applause Theatre Company
- Houston Family Arts Center