Guide To Crain Square Southside Place, Houston
Comprised of 61 luxury homes spread over 5.5 acres of land, Crain Square is a Rohe & Wright-creation. Rohe & Wright Builders is a Houston-based developer with a reputation for building beautiful luxury homes in highly desirable residential communities.
Crain Square homes for sale features Southern traditional architecture reminiscent of Battery Park, Savannah, and Old Town Alexandria.
- Crain Square homes range from 3,000 to 5,000 square feet with 3- or 4-bedroom floor plans.
- The upscale neighborhood features multiple fountains, walking trails, quiet seating areas, and a dog park.
- Located on Bellaire Boulevard, the community is within minutes of Starbucks, Little Matt’s, Tiny’s No. 5, Whole Foods, and JerryBuilt Homegrown Burgers.
- Crain Square is located close to the I-69, with easy access to Downtown Houston and Galleria. Most main Inner Loop entertainment and business hubs are just around 15-20 minutes away from the neighborhood
- The Energy Corridor, one of the biggest employment centres outside of the Inner Loop, is highly accessible from Crain Square via the I-10.
- The gated community has easy access to main thoroughfares, including the I-45, which connects Houston to Dallas and to Galveston.
- Crain Square sits on a former oil and gas research facility on Bellaire Boulevards. It is also within proximate distance to the Texas Medical Center.
- Prices of Crain Square homes for sale range from $800,000 to around $2,000,000.
For more information on available Crain Square homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide to Crain Square Homes for Sale
The community is named after Edward Lilo Crain, the developer of Southside Place. Crain Square is adjacent to West University Place and Braeswood Place, among the most desirable neighborhoods to live in Houston.
Upon full completion Crain Square will have 61 residential homes that will border open, green spaces.
Homes at this Southern architecture-inspired community will feature shutters, bead-board porch ceilings, and gas lanterns.
The Crain Square Houston real estate community will have more than 60% of open space and 35% of green space. This green space is composed of two common quads, a central fountain, and a children’s playground.
The gated community will also features brick-paved walks and stoops, manicured gardens, alley loaded garages, and classic balconies and front porches.
Typically homes in Crain Square will have spacious balconies off of the living room and master suite, 2-car garage, and a guest suite on the first floor.
Special features include a rooftop terrace with a fireplace, summer kitchen, game room, lounge with an optional bar, media room, library, and a custom elevator.
Expect the interiors of Crain Square homes for sale to be an unprecedented sensory experience. It will feature unique and stylish architectural details and elegant, high-quality finishes.
Crain Square Southside Place is served by the Houston Independent School District. It is zoned to West University Elementary School, Mark Twain Elementary School, and Pershing Middle School.
Top Crain Square Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.