Cypress TX Real Estate & Neighborhood Guide
Cypress is one of Harris County’s unincorporated communities, located about 25 miles northeast of Downtown Houston.
The community is along US 290 (Northwest Freeway), west of Grand Parkway. Formerly a rural area, Cypress is now one of the largest suburbs in the Houston area.
- Large commercial and residential developments came to the area during the 1990s.
- Cypress features several restaurants, parks, golf courses, outdoor recreational venues, retail and entertainment centers.
- Thanks to its proximity to major freeways and roads, Cypress homes have excellent accessibility to Houston neighborhoods and other key areas.
- Homes in Cypress are zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, one of the fastest growing school districts in the country.
- Cypress is home to several master-planned communities including Bridgeland, Towne Lake, Kluge Lake, and Cypress Creek Lakes.
- Cypress features a wide selection of mostly single-family homes. Large estates, traditional two-story homes, and bungalows are available in the area. Architectural styles and home sizes vary.
- Development in the area brought a good number of new construction homes as well as plenty of options community-wise.
- Lot sizes can range between 10,000 to more than 100,000 square feet.
- Prices for Cypress homes for sale are between $200,000 to over $2.3M.
For more information on available Cypress TX homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email Paige@HoustonProperties.com
Guide To Cypress Homes For Sale
Now home to over 120,000 residents, Cypress was previously mostly rural. Commercial and residential development spurred growth in the community. Several master-planned communities, including Bridgeland, Towne Lake, Kluge Lake, and Cypress Creek Lakes, are located in the Cypress area.
Cypress is located along US 290 (Northwest Freeway), about 25 miles northwest of Downtown Houston.
Cypress homes are centrally located near schools, restaurants, parks, entertainment venues, and retail hotspots. The master-planned communities located in Cypress each offer a wide array of community amenities.
Cypress also features a number of golf courses, including Blackhorse Golf Club, Longwood Golf Club, and Cypress Lakes Golf Club.
The community is zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District. Highly rated schools like Cy-Fair High School, Cypress Woods High School, and Cypress Ranch High School serve the community.
Cypress offers a good number of housing options, ranging from grand estate-style homes on sprawling lots to smaller one- and two-story homes. New construction homes within gated and master-planned communities are common in the area.
A typical Cypress home can offer a 3- or 4-bedroom floor plan with 3,000 to more than 5,000 square feet of space. Cypress luxury real estate can feature as many as 7 bedrooms and over 11,000 square feet.
Homes in the area start at around $200,000, while the most expensive Cypress homes for sale can go for more than $2,300,000.
Cypress TX is under the 77429 and 77433 zip codes. (See Houston’s zip code map.)
Top Cypress Realtor – HoustonProperties
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and the owner of HoustonProperties.com – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige and her team of top ranked Cypress realtors work with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, Owner of HoustonProperties.com & Broker Associate at Paige@HoustonProperties.com or 713-384-5177.