Energy Corridor Townhomes & Neighborhood Guide
Located near excellent schools, work centers, and retail stores, the Energy Corridor has everything conveniently within reach.
Energy Corridor townhomes for sale offer the same comforts and amenities as single-family homes.
Most townhomes have 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths, and 2-car garages. Some feature gated entry with 24/7 security and access to community swimming pools, tennis courts, and jogging paths.
New construction townhomes are popular in the district, with a number of older units also available. Floor areas range from 1,500 to more than 3,000 square feet.
Compared to Inner Loop townhomes, Energy Corridor townhomes are more affordable, with some older units selling for $100,000. Newer townhomes can go for as much as $500,000.
The district is zoned to three school districts and has access to top ranked schools like Nottingham Elementary, Barbara Bush Elementary, Spring Forest Middle School, Westside High School, and Stratford High School.
Contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177 for help buying or selling an Energy Corridor townhome.
Energy Corridor Houston Resources:
- Energy Corridor Neighborhood Guide
- All Energy Corridor Homes For Sale
- Most Expensive Energy Corridor Homes For Sale
- Energy Corridor Maps
- Houston Neighborhoods Guide
For more information on available Energy Corridor Homes for sale call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected].
Energy Corridor Houston Neighborhood Guide
The Energy Corridor is one of Houston’s key business districts. It houses several companies in the oil and energy industry, including Shell Oil Company, ConocoPhillips, and BP America.
Development in the district started in the 1970s, when Shell and Conoco first established campus facilities along the Katy Freeway. Years later, more companies built regional and national headquarters in the area, spurring a residential boom as more workers moved closer to workplaces in the Energy Corridor.
It’s a growth that experts believe won’t slow down in the coming years. CDS, a market research firm, predicts that the Energy Corridor will have 45.3 million square feet of office and mixed used space by 2030.
This will lead to more workers, and more housing needs. The firm expects a 24% rise in population alongside an additional 2,700 housing units built by 2030.
A municipal management district since 2001, the Energy Corridor has featured continuing improvements in transportation, accessibility, and security services.
The district also promotes healthy lifestyle and alternative commuting options. With offices, stores, restaurants, and parks often within walking distance, Energy Corridor residents can conveniently enjoy work and recreation options.
Energy Corridor townhomes for sale are prized for their great location, access to excellent schools, and affordable prices.
Energy Corridor Schools Information
The Energy Corridor is served by three different school districts: the Houston ISD, the Katy ISD, and the Spring Branch ISD.
HISD serves the residents of AMLI on Eldridge Parkway, San Paloma, and Village on the Parkway. KISD serves the eastern IH-10/Park Ten area including Empirian at Park Row, Heritage at Park Row, Legends at Park Ten, Park Place Apartments, Stone Oak Apartments, and Promenade at Memorial. The Spring Branch ISD has Village on the Memorial Townhomes.
Here are some of the most notable public schools zoned to the Energy Corridor:
- Nottingham Elementary at 570 Nottingham Oaks. This PK to 5 public school is under the Spring Branch ISD. Nottingham Elementary has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon school, with a “Recognized” TEA ranking.
- Barbara Bush Elementary at 13800 Westerloch Drive. Also known as BBE, this coeducational school is under the Houston Independent School District. It serves 698 students in grades PK to 5. It has an Exemplary AEIS rating and a 10 out of 10 rating at GreatSchools.org.
- Thornwood Elementary at 14400 Fern. From the Spring Branch ISD, Thornwood Elementary serves students in grades PK to 5. It has a GreatSchools.org rating of 6 out of 10.
- Ray K. Daily Elementary at 12909 Briar Forrest. Ray Daily Elementary is a coeducational public school from the HISD. It was named after a former HISD board member who advocated for special education, reading, and industrial arts education programs. It serves PK to 6 students and has a GreatSchools.org rating of 7 out of 10.
- Maurice L. Wolfe Elementary at 502 Addicks Howell. This K-5 public school from the Katy ISD has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon school in 1998-99. It has a 6 out of 10 rating at GreatSchools.org.
- Spring Forest Middle School at 14240 Memorial. This school is under the Spring Branch ISD. It serves students in grades 6 to 8 and has a GreatSchools.org rating of 6 out of 10. It has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon school from 1994 to 1996.
- West Briar Middle School at 13733 Briarhurst. This coed public school is from the HISD. Serving grade 6 to 8 students, it has a 7 out of 10 GreatSchools.org rating.
- Westside High School at 14201 Briar Forest. HISD’s Westside High School is a magnet school for Integrated Technology. The program takes five different strands: Fine Arts, Business, Media Relations, Applied Science/Health Science, and Computing Sciences. It also offers an advanced placement program. It has a 7/10 GreatSchools.org rating and is one of the top high schools in the United States.
- Stratford High School at 14555 Fern Street. Stratford High, under the Spring Branch ISD, features great academics, athletics, and Fine Arts programs. It has received various awards and has been featured with top ranking high schools. Like Westside, it also offers AP courses in addition to several foreign language programs.
Energy Corridor is also home to excellent private schools. Listed below are some of them:
- Westlake Child Development Center at 540 Westlake Park. This is a private nonsectarian preschool. It has a community rating of 3/5 at GreatSchools.org.
- Memorial Private High School at 14333 Fern Drive. It is a private school that offers an accelerated Classical Program. It also has excellent arts, academics, and athletics programs.
- Westside Montessori School at 13555 Briar Forrest. This is a coed, nonsectarian Montessori school that serves PK to 5 students.
To find an updated listing of all Energy Corridor real estate zoned to any specific public school, please send an email to Paige Martin at [email protected] with the property preference and budget that you’re working with.
*Note: School zoning tends to change from year to year, information provided above are accurate but not guaranteed. Please double check by visiting the school’s website.
Energy Corridor Houston Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the top realtors in Energy Corridor Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within the Inner Loop.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.