Falls At Dry Creek Cypress Real Estate Guide
Falls at Dry Creek is a master-planned community in Cypress, Texas with about 70 homesites and premium amenities.
It is a project by CalAtlantic Homes, a merger of Ryland Homes and Standard Pacific, which has a combined home-building experience of over 100 years.
- Falls at Dry Creek is just 35 minutes from the Energy Corridor, one of the major job centers in Houston, Texas. Downtown Houston is accessible from the community via the US 290 Highway.
- Residents also have easy access to restaurants, retail shops, recreation, and entertainment facilities and destinations.
- The Houston Premium Outlets is only 1.7 miles away, Berry Center is 7.9 miles, and Blackhorse Ranch Golf Club is only 4 miles from Falls at Dry Creek.
- The neighborhood is situated in Cypress Creek where the oldest operating dance hall in Texas, Tin Hall, is located.
- Falls at Dry Creek Cypress is further divided into smaller subdivisions, which are the Falls at Dry Creek – 60, Falls at Dry Creek – 70, Falls at Dry Creek – 80, and Falls at Dry Creek – 110.
- The neighborhood offers single family homes with single-family and 2- to 3-story floor plans with 3 to 5 bedrooms.
- Size of Falls at Dry Creek Cypress real estate homes range from 2,300 to over 3,800 square feet.
- Falls at Dry Creek Cypress is zoned to the Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District, where majority of the schools are rated Exemplary by the Texas Education Agency. Residents can attend nearby Keith Elementary, Salyards Middle School, and Cypress Ranch High School.
- Prices of Falls at Dry Creek homes for sale start at $300,000.
For more information on available Falls at Dry Creek homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-425-4194 or email [email protected]
Guide To Falls at Dry Creek Homes for Sale
The master-planned community is a desirable location for families with features like a lake, playground, fitness center, and common area with gazebo. Outdoor activities are also encouraged at Falls at Dry Creek Cypress with the availability of hiking trails, horseback riding, and canoeing.
Access to theater productions, exhibitions, and concerts is easy via the Berry Center, which has a football stadium, basketball arena, auditorium, and conference center. The center is located close Falls at Dry Creek Cypress real estate property.
The community is strategically located near U.S. 290 and the new Grand Parkway expansion, affording buyers an easy commute to Houston, Katy, or The Woodlands.
There are a variety of floor plans to choose from when buying a home at Falls Dry Creek. These include the Bandera, Covington, Graham, Hamilton, Odessa, Keller, Overton, Longview, and Seguin.
Common features of Falls at Dry Creek homes for sale include an enclosed formal dining area, gas fireplace, easy-care ceramic floor tiles, and insulated garage door with remote-controlled door opener.
Optional features include enlarged master shower, bay window, outdoor living space, media room, covered patio, alternate kitchen, and vaulted ceiling.
The master-planned community in Cypress is only 2.5 miles from Highway 290 and nearer at 2.3 miles from Grand Parkway.
A typical home in Falls at Dry Creek will have 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a 2-car garage. On average, a home here will have about 3,600 square feet in floor area.
Located north of Fairfield, the enclave neighborhood of Falls at Dry Creek Cypress features homes for sale from the low $300,000s to the $600,000s.
Top Falls at Dry Creek Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-425-4194.