Falls At Green Meadows Katy Real Estate Guide
Located within Katy, Texas, Falls at Green Meadows is a new construction, master-planned community on the former site of Green Meadows Golf Course.
Falls at Green Meadows real estate property covers about 242 acres of land and set to house 460 homesites upon completion.
- Located about 40 minutes from the Inner Loop, Falls at Green Meadows homes for sale are near schools, dining and retail stores, hospitals and transportation services, and recreational destinations.
- Employment centers in Energy Corridor and Westchase are just about 20 to 30 minutes from Falls at Green Meadows Katy via the I-10.
- Downtown Houston and the Inner Loop is directly accessible from the community via the I-10.
- Falls at Green Meadows is under the Katy Independent School District, rated as Recognized by the Texas Education Agency. Schools near the neighborhood include Katy Elementary, Katy Junior High, and Katy High School.
- The new-construction neighborhood features sparkling lakes, walking trails, a recreation centre, swimming pool, and a playground for the kids.
- Set on a rolling landscape dotted with trees, Falls at Green Meadows is also right across Katy City Park, within the heart of Katy, TX itself.
- Falls at Green Meadows feature homes with varying architectural styles. The community is a project by Houston-based Friendswood Development Company, one of the major real estate developers in Greater Houston.
- Prices of homes at Falls at Green Meadows start from the mid $300,000s.
For more information on available Falls at Green Meadows homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Falls at Green Meadows Homes for Sale
Falls at Green Meadows is a master-planned community in West Houston. It is a development by Friendswood Development Company the largest real estate developer in Houston.
The community is set on a former golf course and features a stunning landscape, making Falls at Green Meadows among the most scenic communities in Katy, Texas.
Falls at Green Meadows real estate has its own recreation center which has 2 baseball fields, 2 softball fields, soccer field, and a basketball court.
Buyers of Falls at Green Meadows homes for sale can choose from known and experienced home builders, which includes Lennar, Meritage Homes, Village Builders, and Gehan Homes. Each of these builders offer a variety of floor plans.
A typical single-family home at Falls at Green Meadows will have 2 stories, at least 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It will also come with the usual 2-car garage. Waterfront lots are also available.
Among the high-end features of Falls at Green Meadows homes for sale include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, and large master baths with separate shower and tub.
Home sizes at this rolling, 242-acre master-planned neighborhood range from about 2,400 to more than 3,500 square feet.
Zoned under the award-winning Katy ISD, Falls at Green Meadows real estate owners can send their children to Katy Elementary School, Katy Junior High School, and Katy High School.
There are walking trails that meander throughout the Falls at Green Meadows community, allowing residents to enjoy nature and the beauty of their surroundings.
Top Falls at Green Meadows Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.